Squidboy November 4th, 2014 3:52pm

My company recently announced & demonstrated software for an Android powered smart-watch. This got me wondering how big the market is for a smart-watch. Do you see yourself purchasing a smart-watch in the next 1-3 years?

kilotango
11/05/14 8:19 pm

The answer is a resounding no. If I ever paid hundreds of dollars for something that I would wear on my wrist, it would be a very nice classic watch. But that won't happen either. I just started wearing a watch again after years without one. Cost:$10

Ajames714
11/05/14 3:58 pm

in very interested in seeing how far the software development goes for the watch. as of now I see no need to purchase one

rlai
11/05/14 1:08 pm

Apple watch. But only because I want my sh*t to work.

PartyFree Nowhere in Particular
11/04/14 11:23 pm

I'm seriously considering the Apple Sport Watch in 2015.

Wert A picture of my junk
11/04/14 7:47 pm

Maybe. When I look at watches, I admire them for their mechanics. Digital watches don't interest me. So, I doubt I'd put much value in a smart watch unless it exhibited a great deal of innovation and utility.

Zod Above Pugetropolis
11/04/14 5:22 pm

Definitely, if it is actually smart, also a phone, and no bigger than a watch.

susanr Colorado
11/04/14 12:06 pm

I really want to say no, because I don't like wearing a watch, & haven't worn one for many years. I do like wearing a wrist-band type Fitbit, though. So I wouldn't rule it out completely, but I'd have to have a change of heart. And the

susanr Colorado
11/04/14 12:06 pm

Apple Watch would have to get a lot less awkward & ugly looking for me to be very interested in it.

bethanyq Ess Eff
11/04/14 10:49 am

No. This has got to be one of the weirdest attempts to start a trend. It's trying to create a need that doesn't exist. This is marketing at its worst. I have no desire to spend money on a smart watch.

sdbrev210 The Pursuit of Happiness
11/04/14 10:15 am

Not a useful device, considering smart phones and all. Dick Tracy is SO yesterday...like WAY yesterday

Injectable Mojave Mo Problems
11/04/14 9:00 am

I just don't get it. I personally like watches, but in general it seems like they're going out of style. Why would I want to look at my wrist now when I'm still constantly gripping what is still a more powerful device. I can see its appeal for fitnes