theW0lf October 31st, 2014 1:19am

I'm going to do something uncomfortable: if you support abortions, gay marriage, big-government, marijuana, or are an athiest, please unfollow me. I'm not interested in arguing with you about these things.

Kay41 the Midwest
10/30/14 6:31 pm

Well, that is too bad. Part of what is great about this app is seeing different points of view. I have never discussed these things with you, but I will unfollow as asked.

alynn Somewhere wonderful
10/30/14 6:26 pm

I've never seen a poll like this. :/

theW0lf Leader of the Pack
10/30/14 6:29 pm

I'm just tired of arguing people who discount my beliefs and morals. I don't want to be associated with them, and consequently they're all gay athiests lol

alynn Somewhere wonderful
10/30/14 6:45 pm

When you post polls on those topics, the results won't really be representative of society, since those following you will be those who think like you. Wouldn't it just be better to not poll on topics you don't want to argue about? I just stick with

theW0lf Leader of the Pack
10/30/14 6:46 pm

Yeah maybe, but whenever I comment my views people go haywire...

alynn Somewhere wonderful
10/30/14 6:46 pm

topics that don't make me angry if people disagree with me on them. Works pretty well for me, and I avoid that same drama in other people's polls.

alynn Somewhere wonderful
10/30/14 6:47 pm

Ok. Well...to each his own. I just hate to see someone lose so many followers.

theW0lf Leader of the Pack
10/30/14 8:10 pm

I agree, I ended the poll early for that reason. Maybe I just need a break from SOH

alynn Somewhere wonderful
10/30/14 8:18 pm

I noticed that you closed it. I know a lot of users who have taken a break or two from soh...usually because they're sick of the drama. I make a point to stay out of the drama, and to not get into debates. I'm not into politics though, so it's easy.

alynn Somewhere wonderful
10/30/14 8:20 pm

Maybe it would be good for you to take a break, or just vote and don't comment on some issues.

alynn Somewhere wonderful
10/30/14 8:21 pm

It looks like you can actually turn off commenting, so maybe try that for a while if you still want to vote. You can always turn it back on if it's something you really want to comment on.