RoDe October 30th, 2014 12:20am

Just hit my 200th follower, thanks HockeyGirl! I'll make this an AMA, but also I'd love to hear what your favorite thing about SOH is.

FacePalm That Trick Never Works
10/30/14 12:22 am

Reading the discussions by people who are much more articulate than I am :)

How do you feel about having 200 followers?

aeg13 South Texas
10/29/14 10:31 pm

Surviving differences of opinion and expanding my older mind. Agreeing with someone and finding out me are only 47% compatibility, or vice versa hating someone's point of view and we have a 71% compatibility. Interesting, dynamic, challenging site!

WildRice With a side of sass
10/29/14 10:26 pm

Congrats! Do you play any musical instruments? If not, what is one you'd like to know how?

Best thing about SOH is seeing all the different perspectives.

RoDe Latinus wordsus
10/30/14 10:56 am

Thanks! I play the guitar but I'd really like to learn how to play drums.

sojourner present
10/29/14 6:08 pm

I've enjoyed your polls - so who are you? In school still or working and what do you do/ hope to do for work?

RoDe Latinus wordsus
10/29/14 6:27 pm

I'm in college, I got kicked out the first time around, was a pretty big mess. Took time off now I'm back and committing myself so all A's so far. I'm not sure what I want to do yet, when I was younger I was sure I wanted to be in politics, now less

RoDe Latinus wordsus
10/29/14 6:31 pm

so. My favorite subjects are gender history and sociology. I probably want to be civically engaged somehow, maybe working for a think tank or something that helps inform public policy.

sojourner present
10/29/14 6:32 pm

Good for you. It takes a strong person to really change the path of their life. I'm pretty good at the whole school thing, if you ever need to bounce an idea off of someone, my virtual door is always open.

Kay41 the Midwest
10/29/14 5:59 pm

Love meeting new people on here!

Congrats!

Rotavele Alabama
10/29/14 5:41 pm

The time it passes and typically being influenced by the older crowd to be more mature.

Rotavele Alabama
10/29/14 5:42 pm

I only argue with half of the people that I used to.

firefly5 the verse
10/29/14 5:34 pm

my wife and I were just talking today about the logistics of doing a get-together with SoHers. then we commented on how we were totally comfortable meeting people we only know online. crazy.

TierasPet
10/29/14 5:22 pm

Congratulations!! My favorite thing about SOH is the people.

RoDe Latinus wordsus
10/29/14 5:23 pm

Same! It's funny how you really feel like you know some of the people on here. I've definitely grown as a person from some of the discussions, many of which I probably wouldn't have had in person.