Rotavele October 29th, 2014 4:40pm

This video literally happened. It's as in touch with reality as the black people very obviously reading the cue card's in the video.(Video is from a tea partier on SOH) Does saying your race can't lead and commits crime appeal to you for your vote?

gamerguy217
10/29/14 8:55 pm

I don't really like the answer choices. He can have an opinion. And he does have a point when it comes to Chicago. It hasn't been prosperous in a long time, and is riddled with crime & corruption. Can't blame whites or republicans for.....

gamerguy217
10/29/14 8:56 pm

...that when the city has been run by black democrats for the last 60 years.

You know I'm not a dem or a republican, so I'm not biased towards either. It's just an observation.

10/29/14 11:28 pm

Yes but my point is they blame black leadership. Which is absurd.

gamerguy217
10/29/14 11:31 pm

Well maybe so, but they certainly can't blame any other type of leadership, so who do you think that they're going to blame?

10/29/14 11:46 pm

Maybe blame democrats or something? If 2 people with blonde hair are doing horrible jobs by your opinion, you don't say blonde haired people have failed us and shouldn't be employed. That's crazy.

10/29/14 11:47 pm

Have you seen our current black republican candidate? He's pretty cool. I don't think he's our district but I like him and he would be good.

gamerguy217
10/29/14 11:50 pm

Yeah I know rota. But you're getting a little worked up over nothing. Nobody would be saying anything if they were blaming white people.

gamerguy217
10/29/14 11:51 pm

No actually I haven't, I'll have to look at that

10/29/14 11:54 pm

I would, Greens would, Socialists would, Republicans would, and white supremacists definitely would as they get out raged at everything.

10/29/14 11:56 pm

True Liberals (Democrats that aren't other factions) typically don't as many view the minority in higher favor. Greens are directly against that, and socialist are as well.

gamerguy217
10/30/14 12:01 am

Well that's good to hear. Not that I agree with those parties platforms, but I like the idea of people calling out racism in all its forms for once.

10/30/14 12:04 am

Greens have done it before but they usually call it out and leave it alone after lack of action. We're really too small to do anything about it.

Also politics doesn't matter when it comes to crime :P

10/30/14 12:12 am

You probably agree on a lot more with greens than you think you do :P especially all of their 2014 issue platforms.

duey in a fools paradise
10/30/14 2:37 am

Yeah glad I was educated in Colorado where I was born. You seem to be focused on something that makes no sense. People are for any good leadership it's the failures over time that finally bring these questions to the fore front, Detroit being obvious

duey in a fools paradise
10/30/14 4:03 am

Sorry this should be one thread below.

duey in a fools paradise
10/29/14 6:34 pm

Whoa! Black Americans who think for themselves! So you are upset that a few guys actually disagree and have a mind of their own? Who's the bigot here? Surprised you didn't call them Uncle Tom's...

10/29/14 7:17 pm

There's plenty of black republicans I like. Ben Carson for example. A bunch of black actors that are saying the black community can't lead and needs to vote republican and white candidates; that belongs here in Alabama, not the real world.

10/29/14 7:18 pm

If I made a video in cut off overalls and blacked out two of my teeth talking about how white leadership destroyed Alabama and we need a black governor; I'd be lynched.

duey in a fools paradise
10/29/14 7:23 pm

Sorry your states so screwed up. But I still find it odd that 3 men get so maligned for speaking out against those they believe are causing an entire communities problems.

10/29/14 7:30 pm

Because. It's. Not. Just. Conservatives.

They. Are. Claiming. Black. People. Can't. Lead.

I'm convinced now that conservatives can read, but just ignore the elephant in the room.

10/29/14 7:31 pm

No body cares they're blacks or republicans. Except republicans.

duey in a fools paradise
10/29/14 7:44 pm

I get it libs marginalize anyone who disagrees with them. Cause ya kno we repubtards Kant think four ourselves

10/29/14 7:47 pm

No, you just say idiotic things that no one can believe except for other republicans.

Anyway, my point stands, you know what it is and you're trying to avoid it because you know it's racist. Hypocrite.

duey in a fools paradise
10/29/14 7:52 pm

Well first off it appears you are saying the racist BS on this thread, second getting personal makes my day I love it when libs are upset with my comments. I love it!

10/29/14 7:54 pm

Nothing I've said it personal? Anywho saying black leadership is bad, and we should vote for white republicans is. For the 18th time. Also no you didn't make me upset, the lack of funding to Missouri education does tho.

duey in a fools paradise
10/30/14 4:04 am

See my response in the thread above.

10/29/14 12:06 pm

Rota you are sounding like a desperate liberal hack. All anyone has to do is watch the video to see that there are no cue cards. They all have the sun in their faces (makes it hard to read anything that way) and they are looking all over the place

10/29/14 12:08 pm

not at a single point as would be true for cue cards. And none of the stilted reading voice of someone unfamiliar with the material only the natural pauses of someone considering their words.

Desperation shows cracks in your liberal faith.

10/29/14 12:25 pm

Their eyes are twitching and "looking all over the place" is them reading sentences. The amateur who made it got too close to not use recited lines.

Also they're talking about how bad black leadership is and to turn it white. How is that not racist?

HarryReid
10/29/14 1:56 pm

Absolute liberal hack! How can you sit there and be taken seriously, when you have picture of Hilary Clinton on your profile picture? You are a liberal drone, that is it! You are as closed minded as Hilary would love for you to be!

10/29/14 2:34 pm

Closed minded? Wrong party bud.

10/29/14 4:16 pm

ROFLMAO! Rota you are purposefully misinterpreting what you are seeing. You and ONLY you are interpreting this video in this way. I first learned of this video on a very liberal station. They said nothing about this odd interpretation.

Racism?!?

10/29/14 4:18 pm

Seriously?? Lmaosm! Telling folks not to vote for the party of Jim Crow and Slavery hardly qualifies as racism.

You are going to pull a muscle stretching so much. LOL

10/29/14 4:19 pm

Rota what tripped your trigger? usually you are fairly even keeled.

10/29/14 4:48 pm

Party of Slavery and Racism.... Funny as democrats were conservatives at that time. Put your own mistakes on us.

But I'm sure you'll fight to the death that the party of the southern states was not racist! LOL

10/29/14 4:48 pm

Also all they're talking about is black leadership.

10/29/14 4:52 pm

LMAO! You are right the southern states were Democratic. Lincoln was Republican. You don't get to revise history. ;)

10/29/14 4:55 pm

.... If you can't put two and two together on who's the Republican Party now and who's the Democratic Party you'd know the parties switched. Also as stated before, Lincoln was heavily Liberal.

10/29/14 4:58 pm

You're going to need to google a whole lot for that one. Even most right wing sources won't back you up. The parties were the parties. Ideology was completely the opposite as it is now.

HarryReid
10/29/14 7:25 pm

Rota, just curious, what are your views on black conservatives? I get the feeling you are dying inside, maybe even uttering under your breath so that no one will hear you, to call them "Uncle Toms".

HarryReid
10/29/14 7:26 pm

I have read your thread and seen others you invade with your liberal jargon, you are simply as transparent/predictable as they come.

10/29/14 7:29 pm

The same as white republicans? The fuck? We're not the racist party, you guys have all of the southern state. Nice spin though!

10/29/14 7:29 pm

Also freedom of speech, if you don't like my comments ignore them. Bye!

HarryReid
10/29/14 7:30 pm

One thing, taking that $120 dollars from me, giving it to a welfare recipient and letting them instead of me buy a tv, is not economically insentivising. That $120 is borrowed money by the government. Maybe we should all get on welfare.

HarryReid
10/29/14 7:32 pm

Refresh my memory, who called Tim Scott an Uncle Tom?

HarryReid
10/29/14 7:32 pm

Was it a republican? No.

10/29/14 7:32 pm

Except you're dumb enough to believe you contribute enough to subsidize welfare, hence the tax on the rich going up.

1) Take a macroeconomics class and know what you're talking about
2) come back when you can discuss it in an educated fashion.

HarryReid
10/29/14 7:33 pm

Did I just hear you cry? I think I just made you cry. "That wasn't us that was you"

HarryReid
10/29/14 7:33 pm

Anyway, taken out, see ya on the flip side.

10/29/14 7:34 pm

It was a conservative. You know better, and you're not as stupid as you pretend to be. The south eastern states didn't magically become republican in today's age because they're not racist anymore. They have always been conservatives.

10/29/14 7:34 pm

And if you're not just playing dumb, then you have serious issues on knowing what you're talking about. You probably need to take classes or something because you're likely the one on welfare.

10/29/14 7:35 pm

Yes I cry everytime we spend taxes on your education and you bury your head in the sand.

HarryReid
10/29/14 7:38 pm

Rota, if you only knew who I was, you would crap your pants. Life is short my friend. I know my history, I know my present and see a future of Obama economics, it is grim.

10/29/14 7:39 pm

Yeah right. It's doing great for the economy right now and has been for years.

Also if I knew who you were? Yeah right. Anyone who says "I'm a big deal!" Is usually not a big deal.

HarryReid
10/29/14 7:41 pm

Reverend William Barber, flaming liberal, just one on the list of men who referred with this derogatory. Do your home work.

10/29/14 7:45 pm

Rota you did Not just do that! You do not just directly link being conservative to being racist!

Really!?!

Young lady you have no idea who you are speaking to Nor what we truly stand for. I really feel sorry for you. To live your life in so much

10/29/14 7:46 pm

No idea who it is, since you said flaming liberal, you're likely not a liberal.

You can argue against all economists in the world, you won't find one who says transfer payments doesn't help. You need to use iTunes U and get a macroeconomics course.

10/29/14 7:48 pm

darkness and negativity is a terrible weight on your soul.

You do realize that when you start denegrating and name calling so quickly that it proved your lack at knowledge and ability to argue your point intelligently.

10/29/14 7:48 pm

Oh great, 2 republicans think they're in the illuminati or some wacky conspiracy theory. Anyways, look. The video was racist, you're avoiding it because you know it is. Please just stop, you're only looking more stupid.

10/29/14 7:49 pm

Also for reverends you're not exactly for feeding the poor. What would Jesus do? :/

10/29/14 7:50 pm

My points already proven? You guys are the ones going on with name calling and attempting to distort the truth.

10/29/14 7:50 pm

Liberals freed the slaves, liberals helped blacks and still do.

Conservatives bring war and war and war. Also war.

10/29/14 7:54 pm

Once again you are incorrect. I am not a Republican. I am a conservative. I vote for the best candidate no matter what party they belong to.

As for what Jesus would do..He would teach a man to Feed Himself!

Enjoy your Kool-Aid.

10/29/14 7:55 pm

Wow, don't even know the bible.

10/29/14 7:59 pm

If you wee a conservative then it make sense why you're defending this video.

Anyways I know my economics and you think transfer payments don't get you out of a recession will leave you arguing against every economist in the world.

10/29/14 8:00 pm

Get an education. Then talk to me, stop being scared of "LIBERAL PROFESSORS" it's a way to keep you dumbed down. Just don't believe things that would make you want to be liberal I guess? Anyways yep. Tah tah for now!

10/29/14 8:46 pm

I am disappointed in you Rota. I had believed you more than just another liberal.

10/29/14 11:29 pm

Torfin, sphenoid, here's you a REAL black republican candidate who will do amazing if elected: yellowhammernews.com/statepolitics/alabama-house-candidate-goes-viral-youtube-appears-fox-friends/

10/29/14 11:41 pm

Personally, I prefer Dean Martin to Sinatra but (without doing any research on the guy) At first glance he seems like a genuine guy that I hope does well for himself. It would take more research on my part to endorse him or not. I did like that he

10/29/14 11:42 pm

used his family in the add. Even though you would not know that without the interview.

commonsense America isnt racist
10/29/14 11:49 am

Finally, some in the Black community are seeing the damage and incompetence that the democrats are doing to minorities by holding them down and making them dependent on the govt. Just another form of slavery.

10/29/14 12:23 pm

Slavery? Last I checked slavery is when you tell people to do something/work for them because you're over them.

"You're not good enough to be a leader, go work and pay politicians salaries, darkie!" Would be more like slavery.

rons WOKE is sick
10/29/14 10:24 am

That's such a great video. Watch it again, it's inspiring!

10/29/14 10:36 am

"White supremacism is the racist belief, or promotion of the belief, that white people are superior to people of other racial backgrounds and that therefore whites should politically, economically and socially dominate non-whites. "

10/29/14 10:37 am

Making a video of people obviously reading a script and saying black people should not lead because they're bad at it, referencing Chicago and Detroit, and while telling people to vote for a political party. That is something Hitler would have done.

rons WOKE is sick
10/29/14 10:40 am

Should they take away the presidents prompters he uses for his speeches?

10/29/14 10:41 am

I mean if you saw a video from MalcomXPundit saying "look @ bush, referencing every bad city in America, and saying blacks should lead the country," not whites; would you say "Hey I should vote for their party."?

10/29/14 10:43 am

.... What? What does that have to do with anything?

10/29/14 9:42 am

For further proof that "RebelPundit" is a tea partier, they call Obama a "Neoliberal"...

.... Which is an affiliation on the right wing, not the left. *Facepalm*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left%E2%80%93right_politics

10/29/14 9:44 am

And if this were these 4 black men's true opinions that there race is bad at everything and commits crime and democrats want them to live in poverty; then their entitled to their views. However 4 people do not represent the whole black community.

10/29/14 9:46 am

"Neoliberalism also represents a set of ideas that are famously associated with the economic policies introduced by Margaret Thatcher in the United Kingdom and Ronald Reagan in the United States."

It hasn't meant economic liberalism since 1930.

Maj Worth Economist
10/29/14 10:04 am

We use words differently here in America because Capitalism is the basic accepted form of economy. Conservatives in our country don't understand that Capitalism - for the rest of the world - is a liberal concept.

Maj Worth Economist
10/29/14 10:06 am

So most of American political economic views operate on a small section of the overall spectrum. It's as though "orange" is what the rest of the world calls liberal, while they use the whole rainbow. But our politics are only in shades of orange.

10/29/14 10:10 am

Yeah well you're talking about a political party who made a video of black people saying they're tired of black people not being able to lead and commits crime. So it's not surprising they're out of touch on the words they're using.

10/29/14 10:13 am

I also don't understand why a white guy from Alabama had to be the first one in the poll who spoke up on how stupid this video is. There's a girl in the comment talking about how bad it was living in a black city... Wtf?

10/29/14 10:14 am

But the most ironic thing is the poll poster and half of the people commenting regularly speak about how their party helps African Americans and is far from racist like everyone says.....

REALLY?

teachinla California
10/30/14 12:36 am

I am a tea party member, and I have never heard Obama called a neoliberal. In fact, I haven't heard that term. So don't use that for proof that the video was made by tea partiers.