Krystina October 28th, 2014 9:33pm

Thinking about the political party you belong to or relate to the most, do you feel you are more critical or more accepting of that political party and/or its politicians.

catpillow Florida West Coast
10/31/14 12:32 am

Mostly I'm more willing to accept politicians who supposedly agree with me, but I won't accept them blindly. When members of either party screw up, I am not willing to trust them again.

DonWichita Kansas
10/29/14 12:04 pm

I am more accepting of the party that: honors the constitution, is conservative, is not against coal production, is not against oil expansion, for a strong military, for small business, not in favor of ACA, not against capitalism, favors fetal life.

SkookumRoyce The Great Northwest
10/28/14 10:19 pm

Republican, and very critical of house leadership, and the old wing of Republican politicians (McCain, Graham etc). I'm very excited to see some of the moderates that are currently running in New England take office.

LordAF
10/28/14 7:08 pm

I'm a Libertarian (Libertarian Capitalist, to be specific.)
We don't have many people to criticize, but I will say that Ron Paul is the best candidate since JFK in my personal opinion.
As long as they're not stupid/corrupt/authoritarian, accepting :)

AbandonedAccnt Not here.
10/28/14 4:32 pm

An info with undies and zip ties. Wait! Where is this going? I'll stop now. :-)

Zod Above Pugetropolis
10/28/14 4:19 pm

No party, but I have higher hopes and expectations of those who seem most compatible with my views, and feel more let down by them when they invariably fall short.

alynn Somewhere wonderful
10/28/14 3:51 pm

More critical. Sometimes they're such a bunch of idiots that I don't want to be identified with them at all.

Krystina Let Freedom Reign
10/28/14 3:58 pm

I can understand the sentiment. I feel that way about almost all politicians almost all of the time. :)

cowboy Here and There