Zod October 28th, 2014 7:50pm

Would it bother you to learn that during a clandestine operation the FBI had impersonated you or your business, without your knowledge, in a way that could harm your reputation?

NikkiKitti47
10/29/14 5:38 pm

Yes it would bug me since I obey the law

vin woof
10/29/14 2:22 pm

All of these federal acronym agencies are border line treasonous. You can thank Bush and his "Patriot Act".

TierasPet
10/29/14 7:38 am

Yes it would bother me. They have no right to use my name or my business without my permission. I would very likely help them if they asked. The problem with the government is they never ask.

kermie gaytopia
10/28/14 11:08 pm

Well if it was done through MySpace I think the only reputation harmed is the FBI.

TomM
10/28/14 3:40 pm

It's funny how upset they are, I wonder if they had even reported the story if it was another private business.

TomM
10/28/14 3:43 pm

I also think it's not only affecting their reputation, it can potentially affect any business' image. It should tell people to not just click a link, it can always have spyware and now from the FBI too.

Maj Worth Economist
10/28/14 3:18 pm

I don't know if the page was actually able to harm their reputation. The link to the page was sent in an email and may not have been publicly accessible.

Zod Above Pugetropolis
10/28/14 3:36 pm

It might, now that it has come out, because there will always be some who doubt it was done completely without their knowledge. Just the idea that they even *might* have gone along with something so sketchy harms their reputation.

rons screw politicians
10/28/14 3:15 pm

What bothered me more was sending in a swat team on Gibson guitars because they were a non union shop. No charges were ever brought against them, nothing, they got their wood back after 3 years. Cost them a bundle. Lousy government thugs.

presrvd Phoenix
10/28/14 3:04 pm

I don't think they could do that with me, but yes.

Liberty 4,032,064
10/28/14 12:52 pm

Definitely. I would press charges for defamation.