FacePalm October 28th, 2014 11:47am

I just looked at my predictability score & it's below 50%. Because I have a bit of a rebellious streak, I think this is pretty cool. Do you prefer to fit in as a predictable part of a group or to keep people guessing and possibly be set apart?

Zod Above Pugetropolis
10/29/14 1:59 pm

Mine is 50.1 right now, and it is rarely much higher or lower than that. I don't pay that much attention in general, and certainly don't try to (or care if I) "fit in".

susanr Colorado
10/28/14 4:34 pm

I prefer to blend into "normal" society rather than stand out, while maintaining my (in my opinion) unconventional thinking &, to some extent, lifestyle, just sort of camouflaged. The crazy cat lady that everyone thinks is just a nice dotty old

susanr Colorado
10/28/14 4:36 pm

person.

My score this week is 45.6%. In early September it was 38.2. I kinda like that. Some weeks it's a hair above 50%, though.

FemmeAdamWest in the Tardis library
10/28/14 10:58 am

I prefer to be me, and whether I fit in or stand out doesn't matter because I'm just being myself either way.
I've noticed people being fake to stand out just as much as they act fake to be apart of something. Either way it's not good.

nnifer Alpha Quadrant
10/28/14 8:35 am

This feature is awesome. I'm a "wild card". Cool

rbrown Kansas
10/28/14 8:00 am

I have a similar rating and it is not because I'm politically or culturally predictable. I think it's because many square questions don't fit into red or blue round holes. This really throws off the ratings.

susanr Colorado
10/28/14 4:32 pm

I don't know if the Predictability Score follows the rule for the weekly demographic group agreements, but if it does, it includes only SOH *political* polls.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
10/28/14 6:27 am

I've always been a square peg in around hole.

FacePalm That Trick Never Works
10/28/14 5:01 am

I had never looked at that feature before - it's interesting ...

Does anyone know what it really represents?

firefly5 the verse
10/28/14 5:51 am

I think it's how you compare to others of the same demographic. I'm usually right around 50%, too.