GubraLagima October 27th, 2014 12:10am

Is it normal for certain users to attack you for no apparent reason and claim you're a troll or an alt?

gramps
10/28/14 10:13 am

A couple of years ago a certain unnamed Cowboy type went off on me.

NikkiKitti47
10/28/14 9:08 am

I hope not haven't had a problem

kandyland
10/28/14 6:40 am

That doesn't sound welcoming. I haven't been here for awhile and hope I don't run into the same problem. I thought everyone was cool before. Thanks for the warning.

EnderWiggin So disillusioned...
10/27/14 10:07 am

Damn! I need these home projects to get finished soon! I'm missing all the good pseudo drama!

Wait... That's a good thing...

After reading the thread here, I can attest that you are not McWes.

SmileyMoM Lab Rat Vampire
10/27/14 7:29 am

I think any of us who say much have been called a troll at one time or another.

RoDe Latinus wordsus
10/26/14 6:32 pm

Haha welcome to SOH.

GubraLagima Tramp 2016
10/26/14 5:11 pm

This woman put me on ignore because she says I'm somebody's alt account. This isn't normal, is it?

GubraLagima Tramp 2016
10/26/14 5:22 pm

iBakes. She said I'm the alt account of this guy named McWes. I'm so confused. I was on this app a few months ago under a different account and I was never treated with such hostility for no reason

10/26/14 5:23 pm

Yeah we just had a huge discussion over it. iBakes and I have disagreed a lot in the past so maybe this rumor is her way of taking it out on me? I honestly don't know.

10/26/14 5:24 pm

But just to be clear our disagreements never got personal. I don't know what happened haha

Mattwall1
10/26/14 5:24 pm

That doesn't seem like iBakes... What was the other account?

GubraLagima Tramp 2016
10/26/14 5:25 pm

She seems so angry and passive-aggressive.

10/26/14 5:25 pm

Ok let me explain my point of view...
This might take a few comments so hold tight

10/26/14 5:27 pm

A user named Skarface and iBakes were in an argument that got personal (as it it strayed from the original argument over the question). I commented as a joke that they were both acting like 5 year olds and said that nobody won the argument.

10/26/14 5:28 pm

iBakes got angry at me...and I guess I can honestly see why, but then I tried to apologize and explain that it was a joke (I obviously don't think iBakes is some sort of child or anything)

10/26/14 5:30 pm

But iBakes just didn't want any part of talking to me and kept insulting me. So whatever. I just said that was that and ended the conversation. But then GubraL made a comment

10/26/14 5:31 pm

Then iBakes flipped out on him and me claiming that we were the same person and "talking to ourselves."

10/26/14 5:32 pm

And then it just turned into an argument between her and Hawkeyes vs. GubraL and I. I dunno...the whole thing is stupid. I just don't like being falsely accused of having two accounts. That's stupid and unwarranted.

GubraLagima Tramp 2016
10/26/14 5:37 pm

By the way, this all happened in iBakes' most recent poll.

10/26/14 5:39 pm

Gubra she maybe thinks you're a troll account because you just joined a few days ago. But honestly is anybody that pathetic? I've been a fairly respected user on this app for 3 years..I dont need a stupid troll account to agree with me

EarlyBird Portland
10/26/14 7:42 pm

Haha!!
This is great stuff!!!

GubraLagima Tramp 2016
10/26/14 7:43 pm

EarlyBird, can you explain what's up with iBakes? Nobody else has been able to explain it so far. I even messaged iBakes asking what I did to her, and she hasn't responded. Is she just like this all the time?

10/26/14 7:44 pm

Like I said it was a dumb argument.
And I'm not totally innocent in how everything went down..I wish it would have resolved itself differently but I'm not concerned about it anymore.

10/26/14 7:48 pm

LET IT GO! It's not worth it to try and make it up. I don't know why she's trying to say we're the same person but my best guess is that if she doesn't like something you've said she will attempt to totally discredit you.

GubraLagima Tramp 2016
10/26/14 7:51 pm

That's the thing, I haven't said anything to her. Her opinion doesn't matter to me, but I'm extremely curious to know what I did. Everyone says she's such a great person, and that just makes me even more curious.

GubraLagima Tramp 2016
10/26/14 7:53 pm

I'm not trying to make anything up to her, I'm just absolutely flummoxed. I find it quite interesting.

10/26/14 7:53 pm

Maybe she's just having a bad day? I don't know. It's probably best just to forget about it. If you only have one user who doesn't like you, then you're ahead of most.
Arguments are commonplace.

GubraLagima Tramp 2016
10/26/14 7:55 pm

Let met reiterate: I don't care whether she likes me, I'm just a bit fascinated by the whole situation.

10/26/14 8:01 pm

I just find it funny that she and Hawkeyes keep responding. They're calling us attention seeking but in reality they're the ones who can't just let it go. I'm done responding to them though haha it's clear we'll never get along.