thatsmyname October 21st, 2014 2:24am

Should offensive/inappropriate bumper stickers be illegal on public roads? (Bad language, deliberately offensive, etc.)

DoCiDuLi
10/22/14 8:53 pm

Looking forward to your next poll!

thatsmyname
10/23/14 3:27 pm

Haha well thank you :) I'll probably be posting one tomorrow. Thanks for your interest!

typetype level 2 pretty
10/20/14 8:05 pm

Maybe if you live in Lubbock, TX or Utah. I get ur point tho.I live in a blue collar area, more men:women, good # of kids.The same 2 strip clubs ads have been up 4ever on almost erry billboard. I wldnt want my kids seeing the ads on their way 2school

typetype level 2 pretty
10/20/14 8:12 pm

totally cool w strippers and that type of stuff, but time and place. Crazy 2 me that those ads exist several blocks away from an elem school and a church. I think I will call and complain cuz the ads are so aesthetically displeasing, such poor design

typetype level 2 pretty
10/20/14 8:19 pm

One of em the background is lemon yellow with red font and a head shot of a somewhat racially ambiguous/Latina model. Total barf to have to see while driving. Impressionable children don't need constant exposure to such filth.

krayzewolf New Hampshire
10/20/14 7:34 pm

No. I believe people can put whatever stickers they want on their own property.

thatsmyname
10/20/14 7:36 pm

Personally, I agree with you. However, I can understand if a concerned parent doesn't want their 5 yr old reading the f-bomb bumper sticker, or something like that.

krayzewolf New Hampshire
10/21/14 12:55 pm

When I was a kid, I had two bumper stickers on my car. One read "Fuck you, You Fucking Fuck", the other read "DARE: to keep cops off donuts". Guess which one actually offended someone. Like beauty, offense is in the eye of the beholder also.

thatsmyname
10/20/14 7:26 pm

The link isn't necessarily provided as an example, it's just something for you to laugh at. But some of the stickers in the link could be an example...Just see for yourself, the link is posted above my poll, or below this comment.