Show Of Hands January 12th, 2013 12:00am

Would you support a law requiring people to turn in (for some cash) guns that they had previously purchased legally?

redpantsjam
01/18/13 9:34 pm

Okay, I hate guns and even I disagree with this.

ODSVET
01/18/13 1:52 pm

I can't wait to they impeach his dumbass

ODSVET
01/18/13 1:52 pm

Obama is a LYING PIECE OF SH*T who is any better then the dog crap on the sole of my boot. man he just needs to freaking go and go quickly. Let him go play some more golf so he is not doing stupid things

ODSVET
01/18/13 1:43 pm

Y do liberal d bags think they always Have the intellectual or moral high ground? When in reality they are always on the wrong side. I guess it's to make up for their's low self esteem.

JamesMadison La Palma
01/16/13 10:06 pm

You think fighting for your guns is this noble act of patriotism? You're fucking retarded

Crispy899 America
08/25/18 5:40 am

Wow you made such a compelling case....

Threeper301 Gilbert, AZ
01/16/13 6:09 pm

Guns don't kill people; husbands that come home early do. :-)

kberry32 Charlotte
01/16/13 3:36 pm

I said no. I just couldn't stand to hear everyone bitching about it all the time, even though they already do! (I live in the south)

artist19
01/16/13 12:18 pm

I actually really like Obama. But the thing is, he said he's willing to enforce 19 executive orders to get these new gun control laws passed.. That's just not right..

FNL2012
01/15/13 10:12 pm

Yes, the Supreme Court would never allow anything that is unconstitutional. I'm so glad they had our back and overturned that whole Obama Care nonsense.
And we don't have a Pres that will just exec. order anything he wants either, and he hasn't said he wants to ban guns, so we're ok...no worries.

JohnnyBraska Nebraska
01/15/13 10:04 pm

food saver bags and a shovel. Come find 'em.

ScrewU Gone
01/15/13 9:01 pm

I take a gun into our "gun free theater" all the time. Worst they can do is throw you out.

vbranger Hillary for Prison
01/15/13 7:46 pm

Fast & Furious,Benghazi,Solyndra, AAA downgrade,Did nothing on Oil Spill Disaster for 30 days,6.5 tril new debt, unaffordable health care,blames Bush and everyone else for his failures but takes credit if its good, more lavish vacations than any other pres, no spending cuts, what else can we ask for

Jostle
01/15/13 4:26 pm

I am pretty content with the laws that were established in 1787. I guess the next time a drunk driver crashes into a bus of 20 children we should consider banning alcohol and cars too.

Threeper301 Gilbert, AZ
01/15/13 1:58 pm

Totally agree!! The Obamas send their kids to a school with 11 ARMED GUARDS who are constantly patrolling the grounds, but say that YOU wanting armed guards at YOUR kids' schools is "overreacting"!! SUCH HYPOCRISY AND ARROGANCE!!

Threeper301 Gilbert, AZ
01/15/13 11:56 am

...and that's EXACTLY what gun control laws do to the country; make us all sitting ducks!!!

Threeper301 Gilbert, AZ
01/15/13 11:55 am

Plus, the "Colorado Batman Shooter" who's on trial right now, he purposely chose to attack the ONLY theater near his house that had a "Gun-Free Zone" sign posted. Wonder why??? BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD BE ARMED; THEY WERE SITTING DUCKS!!! They were all perfect targets for that @sshole!!!

cmg1993
01/15/13 9:01 am

Threeper301 Gilbert, AZ
01/14/13 6:11 pm

Consider this: Chicago, Illinois has the highest rate of gun-related crimes recorded in the country, AND the strictest gun laws in the country. COINCIDENCE OR PATTERN???

Ramfanman77
01/14/13 4:35 pm

I will not give my home protection up! Too many crazy people out there and I have a family to look out for.

superdave
01/14/13 9:04 am

Well at least this scenario, u get something for your property..... Feinstein in Cali wants us to pay a 200 per gun tax then steal them upon our death.... That being said, I will keep my guns and dare Barry to cross the Texas state line to try take our guns!

superdave
01/14/13 8:19 am

Funny how that doesn't make the news......

PSU.labtech
01/14/13 2:50 am

I have NEVER broke the law before... But if uncle Sam asks me to give up my guns I will not. I don't think the government has a right to do that.

sportsballa
01/14/13 12:31 am

Hey I've watched revolution on tv and only the government had guns. Does that seem like it would work???

sportsballa
01/14/13 12:28 am

A government that is a afraid of its citizens is a democracy and citizens afraid of the government is a tyranny.

sportsballa
01/14/13 12:21 am

"It take over a nation disarm its citizens", Adolf Hitler.

sportsballa
01/14/13 12:20 am

I will write up a fake bill of sale. I don't care with a bill of sale and no class 3 guns in the house they can't search it.

gameyoda
01/13/13 11:55 pm

Last year people died more by hammers than by rifles.

gameyoda
01/13/13 11:52 pm

Palindrome you are pretty dumb if you want your rights taken away. The fact is we Americans keep our guns because we want to and for our protection.

susanr Colorado
01/13/13 11:51 pm

There isn't anything funny about insulting people. Not for adults, anyway.

gameyoda
01/13/13 11:39 pm

Ever since Obama tried to get people to get rid of their guns more people have been buying guns. He has inspired them.

gameyoda
01/13/13 11:34 pm

If they do make those gun laws then we should take back our government like the constitution says to do.

gameyoda
01/13/13 11:29 pm

I respect your decision but how could you hate guns? People kill people not guns.

gameyoda
01/13/13 11:23 pm

I agree but there Obama trying to get rid of the constitution and our rights. He is trying to destroy this county on purpose.

Doopy Remedial Americanism
01/13/13 10:33 pm

My .30-06 can stop people. People who fuel tanks and aircraft. If I ever had to stop a tank, I'd make ANFO.

Lutang
01/13/13 10:29 pm

All you rootin tootin gun owners (or pretend gun owners) just RELAX. It's a hypothetical question that will NEVER happen. There aren't any votes to approve such a measure. And if they did then the Supreme Court would over turn it, because it would be Unconstitutional. Chill out.

Doopy Remedial Americanism
01/13/13 10:29 pm

Lutang, I didn't say it was likely, but a mandatory gun buy back is EXACTLY what this question and discussion is about. To insinuate I'm paranoid for talking about it is a gross distortion and a personal attack.

Lutang
01/13/13 10:26 pm

Relax. Lol. It's just a question Tony made up. No one is going to take your guns. Lol.

Lutang
01/13/13 10:25 pm

Yeah Dopey, because YOUR .38 Special is gonna stop the tanks, missiles, and nuclear bombs. Lol. ROTFLMAO.

Lutang
01/13/13 10:23 pm

Relax Washington. No one is gonna take away your poppers. Go back to bed. Nite nite, sweety. Nitty night sleep tight...don't let the tin foil hat bite.

susanr Colorado
01/13/13 10:11 pm

(I'm extremely liberal and i voted no.) I don't think the question was clear about whether it intended a complete ban of guns, or a ban on certain guns. I strongly suspect almost all of those who voted yes were thinking of the latter.

Captainbstring Doctors 4 Trump 2020
01/13/13 9:39 pm

Wow Pali. It's amazing. You and I agree for a change.

thatguy81 here
01/13/13 9:23 pm

The fact that the government themselves that buy-back programs do nothing to reduce crime or guns on the streets should tell us everything we need to know about this question.

acctdele
01/13/13 7:46 pm

It should be interesting watching the federal government enforce a law that tens of millions of people will not comply with. And they should start with the body guards and Secret Service of ALL politicians. After all they claim to be our leaders so lead away.