TopsQueen June 11th, 2014 2:33pm

Yesterday I had a Subway sandwich. It tasted horrible. I ended up taking the sandwich back. Rather than chipotle she had put on honey mustard sauce. If you get something you don't like do you return it or just put up with it.

at23steelers earth
06/12/14 1:13 pm

Speaking of Chipotle you should've gone there instead. Maybe the subway employee was thinking the same thing

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
06/12/14 3:21 pm

Ha ha except we don't have one here;-)

yorkie62
06/12/14 8:10 am

I order an unsweetened ice tea everyday for my lunch. If they give me sweet tea I take it back after work. I usually stick my finger in the top & taste it. But if I'm in a hurry I don't.

cpaswr just say the letters
06/11/14 8:24 pm

Having worked in the restaurant industry, I will take it back.

knetzere Illinois
06/11/14 7:52 pm

When I go to subway I just tell them to make me a sandwich with whatever and I eat it and I am happy with it

CTYankee!!! Connecticut
06/11/14 6:10 pm

It's Subway!
Of course it tastes horrible

ProfDG I Want Truth
06/11/14 2:33 pm

If it's really bad, I send it back. If I don't discover till I get home or wherever, then I just put up with it.

Zod Above Pugetropolis
06/11/14 8:06 am

I'd take it back if it was truly horrible, usually that means I got a regular Coke instead of a Diet Coke by mistake, but I'm not all that picky. I never ask them to change a meal, for example, by leaving something off or putting something on.

EarlyBird Portland
06/11/14 8:02 am

I've never returned food.

TierasPet
06/11/14 8:00 am

I generally just don't eat it. However, if it's an expensive restaurant, I ask them to take it back and make it right. I don't spend much time in expensive restaurants.

bethanyq Ess Eff
06/11/14 7:45 am

I always feel so silly taking food back. I know it's ridiculous. It just feels overly demanding. Not sure why. I never think less of anyone else for doing it.

kermie gaytopia
06/11/14 7:44 am

It depends on the cost and time involved in rectifying it. Generally I don't bother.

2katz I live in Nebraska
06/11/14 7:39 am

I think you do them a favor to let them know it's not right. I did that just yesterday when my food arrived barely warm. It was easy to fix so I just said please put this back under the broiler for a bit. If not easy to fix I expect it done over.

imanag My heaven on Earth
06/11/14 7:37 am

If it's a mistake that I don't mind, I'll roll with it. If it's something that genuinely grosses me out (like the honey mustard would), I don't have a problem taking it back. That bothers my husband. He's the grin and bear it type.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
06/11/14 8:00 am

Took me a while to get that nasty taste out of my mouth. I actually had to resort to drinking pineapple milkshake.;-)

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
06/11/14 7:35 am

I do not like sweet stuff on my sandwiches and I don't like mustard. So I took it back and the whole sandwich was replaced. She remembered my husband coming in and said she just had one of those days were she didn't get anything right.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
06/11/14 7:35 am

I said I know how that is. Asked if my husband had may have ordered wrong she said no she had made a mistake.

imanag My heaven on Earth
06/11/14 7:38 am

It's nice that in this day & age, someone owned up to a mistake.

Kay41 the Midwest
06/11/14 7:34 am

Depends on how much I paid and how much I dislike what I got.