cyanospool June 8th, 2014 4:41am

Have you ever been asked to be part of a three-way romantic long-term relationship?

egglayer
06/08/14 5:57 am

No, only in the very short term.

TierasPet
06/07/14 9:50 pm

No, never a long term relationship.

06/07/14 9:51 pm

I just enjoy my sexuality and am adventurous...but I wasn't always that way. I wouldn't share my own man, but if someone wanted to share theirs, I might be willing to join in.

06/07/14 9:52 pm

...assuming I wasn't in a relationship, of course.

mtbRIDER Gone riding...
06/07/14 9:54 pm

I like how you are always throwing curveballs! Good stuff :)

06/07/14 10:02 pm

:) I'm not married. I ended a long friend-with-benefits relationship a while ago, but he is the reason for the change in me, sexually. I started dating someone a few months ago and it's going really well, so I'll reveal my more adventurous side soon.

mtbRIDER Gone riding...
06/07/14 10:06 pm

He's a lucky man! :)

06/07/14 10:09 pm

Aww...thanks! He's seen some of my tricks, but I save the really good stuff for when things need spicing up. ;)

mtbRIDER Gone riding...
06/07/14 10:30 pm

Hence your SOHAH poll question a few days ago? :)

06/08/14 4:56 am

Ha! Yes. Those polls weren't such a big hit though. Some people are just so uptight!

kitty333 West Virginia
06/08/14 10:15 am

It's not about being "uptight." It's about having CLASS, which people who post polls or talk freely about what they do in the bedroom, DON'T HAVE! To bad mothers don't teach their daughters how to be ladies anymore.

06/08/14 10:18 am

Kitty, you can say anything you like about me and my polls...but don't you dare imply anything negative about my mother. Don't you dare. I've never seen any comment that has made me so angry.

kitty333 West Virginia
06/08/14 10:22 am

Don't blame me for her short comings as a mother, you're the one advertising your sex life. You clearly have NO class. No good respectable man is looking for such trash.

06/08/14 10:22 am

And again, as me and several other people reminded you, that was a targeted poll...sent to users 21+, and I also specifically stated it was an adult poll because I had less "open" people in mind.

06/08/14 10:25 am

My mother is a retired nurse who took care of babies and children for 30 years, cares for my elderly father, and my grandmother 24/7 who had Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. She worked herself into a hospital stay last week. My mother has more class in

kitty333 West Virginia
06/08/14 10:25 am

Posting a poll like that makes you trashy regardless of your targeted audience.

06/08/14 10:26 am

her eyelash than you have in your whole being.

kitty333 West Virginia
06/08/14 10:27 am

Regardless of what you mother does now or did then she obviously didn't teach you how to be a lady. No way around that fact. Ladies don't act like whores in public.

06/08/14 10:27 am

For someone with so much class, you are the ONLY person here who has ever personally attacked me (and my mother?!).

kitty333 West Virginia
06/08/14 10:29 am

Sorry if the truth hurts. I tell the truth, if you don't like it ignore me.

06/08/14 10:32 am

I'm not going to put you on ignore because I've never done that to anyone and I won't let you influence anything I do. I will however choose not to respond to such ignorant comments. Have a great day Kitty.

06/08/14 10:36 am

For the record, I do apologize for my comment a bit ago about some people being so uptight. I did not mean to start this with you again and didn't realize it would do that.

kitty333 West Virginia
06/08/14 10:41 am

Someday I hope you realize that putting yourself out there as you have on this app is hurting you. Sure it is just an app with a few thousand people but you are who you portray and right now it's not looking so good. Be someone a future daughter can

kitty333 West Virginia
06/08/14 10:42 am

look up to. Cause from those polls the other day thats not it. if you'd really think about it I think you'd agree.

06/08/14 10:44 am

I'm not continuing this conversation with you Kitty...it will only anger both of us more. Hopefully we can move on and converse about other topics on other polls.

06/08/14 11:03 am

mtbRIDER...sorry you got dragged into this with all the notifications.

mtbRIDER Gone riding...
06/08/14 4:35 pm

I just read this little "discussion" here... Alynn's poll was perfectly harmless and has nothing to do with being a "whore" or not being a "lady". However, that is my opinion.

mtbRIDER Gone riding...
06/08/14 4:35 pm

Now, Kitty, you are entitled to your opinion as well, which is obviously the opposite of mine as you have stated. What I have a problem with here is the name calling and I'm not keen on being judgmental as well.

mtbRIDER Gone riding...
06/08/14 4:36 pm

I almost always avoid conflict here bc I rarely see a good outcome. I feel that saying something here is worth it though. Kitty, you strike me as a nice person based on reading some of your comments in your other polls...

mtbRIDER Gone riding...
06/08/14 4:36 pm

Maybe you should take a minute to get to know Alynn before passing judgement on her and jumping into the name calling. Throwing her mom under the bus was completely uncalled for though...

mtbRIDER Gone riding...
06/08/14 4:36 pm

If it were me, I'd apologize (again, JMO). I could go into a long diatribe about how your mom should have taught you to play nice, not call other people names and to not be judgmental, but let's stay on track here.

mtbRIDER Gone riding...
06/08/14 4:36 pm

If you didn't like her poll... Just let it go and focus your energy on something else. Alynn is great and I can say this based on many exchanges with her. I bet you would feel the same is you hit the 'start over' button.

mtbRIDER Gone riding...
06/08/14 4:37 pm

For what it's worth, her poll shocked me too, but I actually laughed about it because I had her pegged as a "goodie two shoes".

mtbRIDER Gone riding...
06/08/14 4:37 pm

Again, I would suggest starting over here because there is a lot more to be gained by getting to know someone as opposed to jumping to conclusions and casting stones. JMO...