izak81 June 7th, 2014 2:07pm

"For women to obtain true equality, they must not only fight for beneficial aspects, equal pay, but for the negative aspects as well, signing up for the draft." Agree or Disagree

Bulldog74 California
06/07/14 3:29 pm

Women scream about equal rights but when they are ask to to sign the line and possibly be ask to be put in harms way then the tune changes. You can't have everything your way. I'm an Active duty Soldier and I met my Wife while she was on active duty

Bulldog74 California
06/07/14 3:31 pm

She chose to do her part after her 8 years she got out. One thing she always says is don't act like a little girl. Be a woman. If you ask for something be prepared for it if you get it.

think4yourself Not a safe space
06/07/14 1:54 pm

I don't agree with the draft at all and I definitely wouldn't force women into battle but many feminists want equality in benefits but not equality in sacrifice which is why they are not working to fix this inequality.

rons WOKE is sick
06/07/14 3:11 pm

There is no draft. You register with the government. You don't have to stand in a room with a hundred guys, drop your pants, bend over and spread those cheeks!

think4yourself Not a safe space
06/07/14 3:55 pm

To get technical men are the only ones that have to sign up for the draft although the draft is not implemented currently, if we get someone in that wants to implement it, only men would be forced into it.

rickvee Living the dream
06/07/14 6:05 pm

It's called "Selective Service", and yes, it's a draft.

duey in a fools paradise
06/07/14 10:49 am

Let's just say we men will do the heavy lifting with regards to fighting as long as women will still do the most important job of bringing babies into the world. Good trade off right? Bringing babies into the world much more important and dangerous!

itsOkay no longer answering here
06/07/14 9:15 am

No. I don't want to send women to do our fighting. What does it say about a country that sends it's women I fight? I don't like it.

Diogenes FreeMeBe
06/07/14 7:26 am

But of course. Be careful what you wish for and be ready to take the bad with the good.

TierasPet