Show Of Hands June 6th, 2014 2:24pm

Do you approve of offering free public education to children who are "undocumented" immigrants?

professorwho Madness and Genius
06/12/14 9:57 pm

Honestly, I think everyone deserves an education, but why do citizens who came/were born here have to pay, and people who came here illegally get it for free?

BradenP bp80847
06/12/14 8:12 pm

I support immigrants coming across the border and I definitely don't mind that they get a free public education. But I do care when they are undocumented illegal immigrants. So, we don't know who they are, but we should still give them free

kyliekat North Carolina
06/12/14 9:47 am

Every child deserves an opportunity for an education. It isn't their fault if their parents came here illegally.

SOHfan Ohio
06/12/14 3:21 pm

But it'll discourage their parents to come here illegally if they know their kids wont have an education.

saliemster California
06/11/14 6:42 pm

I'm disappointed Californians should know better

TideGal CFL
06/09/14 4:13 pm

Through 12th only. If they want college, it's on them.

Morgz
06/09/14 1:32 pm

I believe everyone deserves an education, no matter what!

LucentInsanity Seattle
06/08/14 9:50 pm

It's not their fault!

patrioticparody Pale Blue Dot
06/10/14 5:14 pm

How is that my problem?

IDontCare1999
06/08/14 1:57 pm

Hell No!!! If you come here illegally then you should be deported. I dont care if you been here 5 mins or 5 years. There are no jobs as it is and you want these illegals to keep coming here? Why? So you can pay for their education, food stamps, life.

Lissy319 New Jersey
06/08/14 7:11 pm

As if you'd do those jobs lol

patrioticparody Pale Blue Dot
06/10/14 5:17 pm

I do those jobs everyday. I just got home from working 9 hours doing those jobs.

zoeeee
06/11/14 11:17 am

Yes, but population increases drive economic growth. More people=more demand=more growth.

laliberal Baton Rouge, LA
06/08/14 1:21 pm

Yes they should. Their parents broke the law, not them.

mountainmafia Boston
06/08/14 6:10 pm

You're still rewarding them for breaking the law then by allowing their kids to do these things.

dogsaver new Jersey
06/08/14 1:19 pm

Illegal immigrants are criminals. It even says it in the discription. "Illegal"

dabomb
06/08/14 12:48 pm

No kick them out. I don't like how a lot of illegal immigrants get stuff handed to them but other people work their tail off to get here legally & learn the language, culture & become a U.S. Citizen. It really bothers me

GlockMan1 Alabama
06/08/14 8:09 am

NOTHING is FREE. Somebody is paying for it. If not the illegal parents then it is coming from YOUR checkbook. You should rephrase the question so it's more accurate.

gatsbyxxv
06/07/14 8:52 pm

This question keeps coming up in one form or the other but the answer is still an UNEQUIVOCAL NO! If you didn't get here legally go home!

yqren Torrance Ca
06/07/14 8:35 pm

The "free education" is not really free, it is funded by tax payers' money. Yes, the kids of illegal immigrants deserve public education, but it should not be free. They have to contribute just like every American citizen.

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
06/07/14 8:04 pm

I HATE that term "undocumented workers" It's just as bad as "developmentally disabled" you might as well call that person stupid. You don't have to get all PC about it.

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
06/07/14 8:07 pm

It's not fair, if the rest of the kids have to pay. (I didn't mean calling illegal aliens stupid btw. just "developmentally disabled") imo...

06/08/14 7:29 am

I really can't believe you just said you might as well call a developmentally disabled person stupid. That imo makes you incredibly stupid.

mar45alex
06/07/14 6:53 pm

Yes because it's not their fault their parents want a better life in America. Make it easier for them to become citizens!! Believe me, they want to be citizens but it is not easy and lawyers are now involved.

danm21136
06/07/14 4:18 pm

I'm all for them being educated as long as its in their own country.

Shazam Scaramouche, OH
06/07/14 4:13 pm

CHRISTIANS - WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?

danm21136
06/07/14 4:20 pm

They believe in somebody dying and coming back 3 days later to start.

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
06/07/14 8:14 pm

As an atheist, I'm tired of the hipster argument that Christians should support everything liberal. It's just lazy

monstermom Washington
06/07/14 10:19 pm

Good thing I'm not a christian! lol
However, both the alien parents and their children can go back to their own country and get educated there. It's not my job to support lawbreakers.

historian
06/07/14 2:16 pm

I believe every child should have an education but undocumented kids should have their parents pay tuition like other out of area kids, this way the kids get an education and the schools get money to support them.

06/07/14 1:05 pm

Everything seems to be about money for a lot of you. Every child deserves a free education no matter who they are or where they live. We need to educate children so we can create a sustainable future; in short education is more important than money.

erika348 Texas
06/07/14 1:22 pm

It's not just money. It's over crowding of our schools too.

06/07/14 1:58 pm

So we build more schools. And don't tell me building more schools would be bad; it creates so many new jobs for construction and then teaching. But people don't want to build more schools. Why? Because it costs some money.

erika348 Texas
06/07/14 2:05 pm

Just build more schools? That is ludicrous.

Get rid of the illegals, put the money towards getting better learning tools, better teachers, and safer schools for American children.

06/07/14 7:43 pm

The money would never go toward that. If we saved money but not educating illegal immigrants then the money would go straight into the legislator's pockets.

06/11/14 5:34 pm

I just want you to understand how ridiculous it seems to me for you to think a baby can both be a victim and a criminal in the same situation. No matter what the consequence for breaking the law. How can they be both at the same time?

erika348 Texas
06/11/14 5:38 pm

What are you yapping about? Good grief!

06/11/14 7:01 pm

Oh oops I replied to the wrong thing. Sorry, completely my bad!

Wycliff Huntington Beach, CA
06/07/14 9:18 am

Public schools run off of taxpayer funds, and the parents of these children do not contribute. Unfortunate as it may be, the system could not sustain its use by those who do not help fund it.

funlover heart of it all
06/07/14 8:15 am

A child is a child despite how their parents got here. We are dealing with PEOPLE, all of whom should be treated with respect and offered the opportunity to be educated. I am just appalled by the incivility of Americans

schoolmom1969 Nebraska
06/07/14 8:04 am

They will be in the US because their parents bring them, what do you think they'll do all day long if not in school? Like most kids, get into trouble. I'd rather have them in school getting an education and learning English than committing crimes.

anotherme next to my iPad
06/07/14 7:57 am

Every child deserves an education.

PrinceOberyn ANCIENT CITY STYLE
06/07/14 7:18 am

Education is the liberation of the mind and the freedom to learn. To deny this to anyone is tyranny. I thought we were Americans....

LucasStengl Lebanon, OH
06/07/14 12:20 am

Yeah the kids totally committed the crimes! They were the ones who brought their parents into the U.S. illegally, while they knew nothing of it. All the kids fault, we should probably just let them be uneducated, illegal immigrants! Great idea!

TXNationalist
06/06/14 11:48 pm

Laws have to be enforced, otherwise we might as well not even have them. What if we just stop enforcing the laws prohibiting murder?

TXNationalist
06/06/14 11:47 pm

How the hell could anyone support this? They broke our laws. Why should we give them free schooling as a reward for breaking our laws?

missmorganmarie ...
06/07/14 6:34 am

This x100000

bethanyq Ess Eff
06/07/14 9:02 am

Seriously? Someone brought here as a three-year-old during his nap should be treated as a criminal?? This kind of thinking is sickening.

Zardoz California native
06/07/14 12:33 pm

Oh yeah -- it's a slippery slope. First free public education, then next thing you know, decriminalization of murder!

bethanyq Ess Eff
06/06/14 10:33 pm

If you vote "no," then you either don't believe children are innocents or you have a really shitty worldview about how innocents should be treated.

06/06/14 11:26 pm

If you vote yes, you prove that you have no regard for the rule of law, or the need to teach the young to obey the laws of society.

The humanitarian thing to do is to immediately repatriate these individuals and their families allowing them dignity.

bethanyq Ess Eff
06/07/14 9:01 am

Another example of blind idealism at the expense of reality. No wonder we're in trouble.

06/07/14 10:38 am

Bethany ... I'm glad you're finally seeing the light ... that you've been blinded by Obama love.

Don't be too hard on yourself, because recognizing your frailty is the first step to recovering from what is for some the fatal leftism.

06/07/14 1:07 pm

@think
How do you expect them to learn the laws if they don't get an education?

06/07/14 2:35 pm

Kia ... so, let me get this straight ... by your logic we can't expect to convict a murderer because we may not have taught them not to kill, right?

We have no obligation to educate any illegal. Their families have that obligation.

06/07/14 7:39 pm

The parents won't educate them in the laws of our country if they aren't allowed to live in our country.

06/07/14 8:07 pm

Kia ... that's he most ignorant leftist drivel that I've heard in a while.

If we don't allow arsonist to commit their crimes how are they supposed to know its wrong! Grow up!

06/07/14 8:10 pm

If an alien wants to go to Mexico they had BETTER learn their laws as there's no sympathy for this kind of leftist-induced coma-thinking down there!

I lived in Mexico City legally for 3 years, they deal with illegals by robbing then shooting them!

06/07/14 8:13 pm

Kia ... if you have this nonsensically misplaced faux compassion for illegals, why do you year their families apart by luring them over the border? Why don't you go south and change their culture? Consume your own money, not the rest of ours!

06/07/14 8:24 pm

I don't pull families apart, they choose to immigrate to the USA. The best I can do after that is offer an education. It's not faux compassion because it's not compassion. I just believe that if we educate an immigrant they could end up becoming a

06/07/14 8:26 pm

Doctor or teacher who will then pay it forward rather than do nothing because they don't know how to read. You never know if a kid could grow into the next Marie Curie, if we have the means to educate them, then I believe we should. You don't have to

06/07/14 8:26 pm

Agree with me, that's just what I believe.

06/09/14 2:41 am

Kia ... and how many millions do we need to support on the welfare roles to get that one doctor who can pay in arrears - not forward?

How many US citizens will be denied the opportunities and resources because they are diluted because of illegals?

06/09/14 2:44 am

Kia ... by your logic, we should NEVER jail ANY criminal, no matter how heinous their crime because they MIGHT just rehabilitate, and they MIGHT be the next Dr Curie.

Your's is an absurd assertion attempting to justify lawless behavior.

06/09/14 7:27 am

Don't put words in my mouth. There are different levels to crimes, and immigration is not a serious crime. In fact if we lifted immigration laws and allowed more immigrants in our economy would no doubt be much better.

06/09/14 7:28 am

And by your logic (if we're making assumptions about logic), all children of people in jail should be put in jail too, because if their parents broke the law they are some how involves no matter what. Child kidnappings? Put the child in jail too

06/09/14 7:29 am

because they went with the kidnapper and kidnapping is against the law and they aided in the kidnapping by going with the abductor.

06/09/14 7:41 am

Kia ... I like how you tell me not to put words in your mouth and then you do EXACTLY the same. Why should anyone expect anything else from a leftist?

06/09/14 7:43 am

Kia ... your wild speculation that legalizing all illegal border crossing would improve our economy is nonsense. You have ABSOLUTELY no evidence to prove that.

By contrast, I submit that more people going after the limits jobs means more unemployed

06/09/14 7:45 am

Kia ... I sorry that your pitiful attempt at logic is so tragically flawed.

You see the difference is that the children of US citizen convicts are not themselves criminals. Children of illegals are themselves in this country illegally. Ooops!

06/09/14 7:47 am

Kia ... what's most tragic is you don't understand the difference between a victim of a crime and a criminal.

An illegal alien -- no matter their age, is still a criminal. A parent who forces their child to steal makes their child a criminal too!

06/10/14 7:21 pm

So if you were raped by someone underage you would be happy to go to jail for statutory rape because you are still committing crime, whether you want to be or not.

06/10/14 11:00 pm

Kia ... I had NO idea that leftists were THAT sick and twisted that you'd stoop to imply that a rape victim -- no matter their age -- has in any way committed a crime!

There is absolutely NOTHING that is parallel or appropriate about your analogy!

06/11/14 1:09 am

A murderer who is 12 is still a murderer. A person who enters the country illegally is an illegal, independent of their age.

However, suggesting that a rape victim is in ANY way a criminal is simply disgusting and inappropriate.

06/11/14 4:55 am

I don't know if you understand the point you made, but basically from what I understood is that even if someone has no criminal intent, they can still be charged with the crime. Therefore in the case of someone overage being raped by a minor

06/11/14 4:56 am

they would still be liable for statutory rape. No matter how screwed up that sounds, I'm just trying to make you understand how completely f*cked up your point is. Also left is a direction not a way of viewing society. And I'm not sure what you

06/11/14 4:58 am

expect from a "leftist," but if your implying I support the Democratic Party I definitely do not. I also do not support the Republican Party. I support the people running to help our country rather fill their own wallets and maintain complete power.

06/11/14 5:04 am

Kia ... now that's cute ... you questioning whether or not I understand what I said when you should be questioning your own grasp on this situation!

Do you also want to convict murder victims?

06/11/14 10:35 am

See you're not even defending your ideology now because you realize how ridiculous it is. You're asking random questions that have nothing to do with the question at hand. Is there a reason why I should not assume that you believe anyone who has

06/11/14 10:36 am

committed any crime without intent should be convinced? This includes ALL traffic laws and petty crimes such as jay-walking.

06/11/14 12:09 pm

Kia ... try to keep up with your own idiocy!

You're the ONLY person suggesting the completely ridiculous and totally offensive notion that a rape victim, under age or not, has committed a crime.

Only a Democrat could say something THAT insane!

06/11/14 12:46 pm

I'm most definitely not suggesting that. I'm saying, based on the points you've made before, it's accurate to come to the conclusion that you believe regardless of any other circumstance or intent or not, if someone breaks the law they should be

06/11/14 12:48 pm

convicted of the crime. How would you feel if a baby, no older than 4 months was kidnapped from his/her family in a different countries by a stranger who travels to the US illegally. You want that child to go to jail? Because that seems like what

06/11/14 12:49 pm

you're saying. Also, for the second time, I don't associate with the Democratic Party. If by a democrat you mean I support democracy then yes, I apologize for thinking that I should be allowed to vote for the people that run my country.

06/11/14 2:51 pm

Kia ... you prove again that you can't distinguish between a victim and a perpetrator!

Your example is pathetic! To suggest that a kidnapped baby is a is a criminal shows that you have no ability to tell right from wrong.

Please don't procreate!

06/11/14 2:52 pm

Kia ... we live in a republic, not a direct democracy. Are you 12, or did you sleep thru Civics class?

06/11/14 2:57 pm

Kia ... while it's understandable that you wouldn't want to associate with the pathetic Democrat party, you espouse leftist views embraced by the fringe of the Democrat party.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck ... you're a Democrat!

06/11/14 3:00 pm

Kia ... I realize it's difficult, but you've run away from the point. You referred to kidnapped babies and rape victims as committing a crime.

You really should seek help yo untangle your twisted views. Illegal aliens aren't innocent victims!

bethanyq Ess Eff
06/11/14 3:15 pm

Hey Think. If you believe that non-citizen children brought here without consent are "illegal immigrants," as you've indicated you do, then you yourself are the one "referr[ing] to kidnapped babies ... as committing a crime...." Get it?

06/11/14 3:21 pm

Bethany! There you go again with leftist redefinition of the language. "Non-citizen" is equivalent to calling a burglar an "uninvited house guest". Stop the nonsense!

bethanyq Ess Eff
06/11/14 3:48 pm

Is the child innocent or not? He's five months old and no one asked him if he wanted to come to the US. Is he breaking the law or not? It's a simple question.

06/11/14 4:25 pm

The answer is likewise simple, anyone -- no matter their age -- who enters the country illegally has broken the law. Every single individual.

06/11/14 4:31 pm

Bethany ... what time can I stop by to permanently borrow your car?

06/11/14 5:09 pm

Okay you just admitted you view that a kidnapped child that's not a US citizen but is brought to the US has broken the law. Here's the next question, do we now punish that child, in your opinion?

06/11/14 5:10 pm

Also I never said that the US was a democracy, I ado I support the democratic ideology. I'd rather the US be a democracy.

06/11/14 5:14 pm

Kia ... I know you think you're cure with your silly poorly formed scenario, but I'm sorry to burst your bubble.

Q: what happens to the kidnapped child once discovered?
A: they are deported (repatriated) with their family to their home country.

bethanyq Ess Eff
06/11/14 6:32 pm

They have no living relatives in the country they came from. Their sole living parent brought them here and then died.

06/11/14 6:47 pm

The kidnapping victim is a ward of the s
Country of their origin, and as a compassion at people, we owe it to that child to repatriate them to their home country.

06/11/14 6:53 pm

Bethany ... I think you'll have to grudgingly admit that I've answered your increasingly ridiculous and rabidly unlikely scenario as you've attempted to ignore my straightforward question ... what time can I come over and permanently borrow your car?

06/11/14 7:03 pm

06/11/14 7:07 pm

What's truly ridiculous is the self-absorbed leftists who mistaken supplant their own desires for the needs of others.

The child is not a citizen of our country. How selfish of you to presume you know what's best for the citizen of another country!

06/11/14 7:09 pm

I'm not claiming to know what's best. And you talk about Bethany avoiding questions when you avoided mine. How can the child be both a criminal and a victim at the same time for the same situation.

06/11/14 7:19 pm

Kia ... Are you really this incapable of comprehending?

The individual is in the country illegally. As soon as they are rescued, a compassionate country returns them to the country of their origin -- which is where they belong.

06/11/14 7:22 pm

Kia ... I've now answered yours and Bethany's inane questions. To avoid appearing the hypocrite, it's now your turn to answer my questions to you, and time for you to call for Bethany to do the same.

bethanyq Ess Eff
06/11/14 8:18 pm

Lol Think you are a slippery one aren't you. Also a victim of really poor logic. I would never let someone so bad at thinking - and with such an ironic name - borrow my car.

06/11/14 9:20 pm

Bethany ... my logic is rock solid and compassionate to the hypothetical victim. You on the other hand wish to perpetuate the violence on an infant victim. That's the hypocrisy of the heartless left.

06/11/14 9:22 pm

Bethany ... thanks also for honestly answering my question and showing the hypocrisy of your position. You want to share the benefits of this country with illegals, but when the giving becomes personal, then you become a selfish hoarder!

06/11/14 9:26 pm

The problem we have is that MrO is responsible for a crisis on the southern border. His illegal amnesty has led to thousands of children flooding across the border, and ending up as sex slaves in Houston, or in cages in Arizona.

Miserable failure!

bethanyq Ess Eff
06/11/14 9:36 pm

Sex slaves in Houston? You have experience with those?

Lol. Nighty night kiddo.

06/11/14 10:24 pm

You forgot New Mexico and California! What happens to the children that flock there?? Enlighten me, please!

JustBob Your anger fascinates me
06/06/14 9:55 pm

Absolutely, kid had no say in this

theNobamist Silicon Valley
06/06/14 9:39 pm

They already pay less than American kids to go to college in some states.

bethanyq Ess Eff
06/06/14 10:34 pm

Name one with specific, sourced comparisons between actually equivalent educations for similarly situated kids.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
06/06/14 9:38 pm

If the kids were out in the streets instead of being fed by State Mother Michelle, would the magnet of breaking in to America be lessened? We're giving too much incentive and no consequences to breaking the law.

talltree88
06/08/14 10:48 pm

Check your facts Pres. Obama has deported way more illegals than Bush Jr. ever did. Yet you say there are no consequences.

talltree88
06/08/14 10:52 pm

Hey Think- I'd rather have someone blinded by Obama love than in your case you can't see the forest for the (President) Bushes.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
06/10/14 12:08 am

If you count people checked at the border crossing as "deported" (which is the book-cooking the Obama admin is doing to fool the sheeple Obamists.) you'll swallow anything they tell you.

kailac VFL
06/06/14 8:33 pm

Can we first ensure education for those who are documented?

churro
06/06/14 8:19 pm

It's not the child's fault for his parent's decisions. The public school system in America sucks anyways, why not let them in on it?

Ivyra Earth
06/06/14 8:14 pm

Sure. The children shouldn't be denied an education because their parents don't have documents for them. It's not their fault. We should care about everybody, not just legal citizens.

prterri
06/06/14 6:40 pm

Undocumented or not, the parents still pay into the tax system that pays for the schools. In effect, they ARE paying for their children to be educated, so their children SHOULD have the right to attend our s**tty schools.

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
06/06/14 6:53 pm

"the parents still pay into the tax system that pays for the schools."

Not always...

prterri
06/06/14 7:46 pm

No, not always, but then there are citizens who don't pay into the system too. Should those children be denied education too? A well educated populace makes for a better future for us all. Illegals aren't leaving any time soon--denial won't change it

theNobamist Silicon Valley
06/06/14 9:36 pm

How will an illegal immigrant get a house mortgage which pays property taxes where most of school funding comes from? Or, are you expecting them to vote "yes" on all the school bond votes?

prterri
06/06/14 11:14 pm

They pay cash for mobile homes and pay taxes on those or they pay rent, which you can bet includes the landlord's share of property tax. They also pay income tax (and can't file for a return), sales tax, SSI, disability, and every other tax.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
06/10/14 12:10 am

How do they pay SSI tax another's without a SSN? Or are they using the same fake one?

jab87
06/06/14 6:20 pm

Well here's the deal...they shouldn't be here at all so we shouldn't pay for them simple as that. It's not the child's fault so I would say if the child doesn't have documents they should pay out of pocket..find a way..otherwise NO NO NO

swervin Maryland
06/06/14 5:49 pm

No! We already have classrooms that are overcrowded and people wonder why our education system is rated so low. It's because we teach the rest of the world's kids give a big middle finger to our own.

dudley northern Virginia woods
06/06/14 4:24 pm

The quality of our educational system has been going downhill with the increased influx of children who do not speak English. Coincidence? Probably not. But it may indicate a greater problem...

missmorganmarie ...
06/07/14 6:37 am

my friend just moved to Texas and she can't get a job as a teacher because she doesn't speak Spanish. they actually told her to learn Spanish and then reapply.

dudley northern Virginia woods
06/07/14 10:04 am

Why not tell the kids that they can't start school unless they have legal residency and can pass an English test? Wouldn't THAT be radical?!?!?!

06/07/14 1:11 pm

But here's the thing, I don't see a problem with Spanish being more prominent because I actually think learning new languages should be encouraged. Unlike some, I think it's useful to know Spanish and probably a skill all Americans should learn.

dudley northern Virginia woods
06/07/14 5:16 pm

I agree. But when my kids were in school,in Los Angeles, kids who started kindergarten knowing only Spanish came out of sixth grade bilingual. Kids who started knowing English didn't. So who had the better education ? It wasn't really fair.

06/07/14 7:41 pm

Yeah it would be better if we improved put foreign language programs in school. The reason those kids come out bilingual is that outside of home they are surrounded by English, it doesn't really have to do with English classes at school.

danm21136
06/06/14 4:23 pm

It doesn't say children born here it say undocumented immigrants , so no I don't think they should be allowed to go to school here. I say if they show up at school lock them up and when their parents come to get them send them back where they belong

missmorganmarie ...
06/07/14 6:38 am

I 100% agree

Liberty 4,032,064
06/06/14 4:14 pm

This is the whole problem with the concept of immigration. I think people should be free to travel wherever they please (aside from trespassing). The problem comes when the government starts giving out "free stuff" at the expense of others.

JWO Music City, USA
06/06/14 4:14 pm

If it's best for the future health of our country in general, then I say yes.

chance Sirnotappearinginthisfilm
06/06/14 7:46 pm

So you advocate breaking the law and getting rewarded for it, got it.

brenstal Florida
06/06/14 3:26 pm

If they're in this country, I think they should be educated here. It's no use punished children for the sins of their parents.

kermie gaytopia
06/06/14 3:25 pm

Wow, y'all's some cold bitches.

chance Sirnotappearinginthisfilm
06/06/14 7:46 pm

Get a clue for once, will you?

kermie gaytopia
06/06/14 7:50 pm

Only once, just for you.

SkookumRoyce The Great Northwest
06/06/14 3:18 pm

Yes, I do support it. Many of the children of undocumented immigrants are in fact American citizens. Even if they aren't, the school system is the most efficient means of assimilating these children into our culture, to ensure they can function as

SkookumRoyce The Great Northwest
06/06/14 3:20 pm

Proper American citizens once they become adults. All children in this country should be educated. If they remain here and remain uneducated into adulthood, they will only decrease the American standard of living instead of contributing to it.

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
06/06/14 6:55 pm

Go to any other country, piss on their laws and then demand they pay for your crotchfruit's education "hey buddy this is the best way to assimilate them"

Every country except the u.s. - "we don't want you to assimilate. We're deporting all of you"

missmorganmarie ...
06/07/14 6:39 am

crotchfruit??? LOL omg. thanks for the laugh. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time

CoffeeNow Powderpuff Leftist
06/06/14 6:56 pm

The very definition of an outdated law. Had a purpose once, now it's detrimental

Ausrine
06/06/14 3:13 pm

Not really but I'd rather them be in school than on the streets, doing drugs, or continuing the impoverished cycle. At least then they have a chance to become functional members of society.

bulldogs15
06/06/14 2:58 pm

Oh yeah I love paying for aliens to go to school...NOT!