TomLaney1 June 6th, 2014 9:22am

HFRIDAY HOTLINE TO HEAVEN: Another week, another burden? Share your needs, or those of family or friends, in Comments, and we'll pray for them. Don't believe? We'll believe for you! All are welcome.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
06/06/14 11:44 pm

I was so looking for this around 6am on Friday, but things have improved. Dad is having a rough week healthwise, so I would appreciate prayers for him, me, & any medical professionals involved. Thanks. :)

06/07/14 11:57 am

Absolutely, Bama! Praying! ❤️

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
06/07/14 6:28 pm

Ugh! How do you & CC post hearts? Mine are always question marks. :/

06/07/14 6:48 pm

You have to add the emoji keyboard in Settings. Then use the plain red heart. Most symbols don't work.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
06/07/14 7:42 pm

I have the emoji keyboard, but I have been using other hearts. My mistake. Thanks. ❤️

06/08/14 1:03 am

Woo hoo! ❤️❤️

MrEdwin Mystery
06/06/14 11:44 pm

Prayers for being able to finance another year of college are much needed, hope you're doing well Tom

06/07/14 11:55 am

Yes, thanks for asking! We've gotta get you another year in Abilene - praying!

emmbeedee Arkansas
06/06/14 8:48 pm

My 25 year old daughter just had an upheaval in both her personal and professional life and is very disillusioned right now. My heart hurts for her .

thewheel
06/06/14 6:41 pm

My grandfather just got the official diagnosis- he has cancer everywhere. Both lymphoma and adenocarcinoma in the bone, liver, pancreas, around the spinal cord. Chemo won't work and radiation can only do so much. He's strong, but not that strong.

06/06/14 7:21 pm

Oh, Sunny, I'm so sorry! We will definitely place him in the loving hands of the Great Physician. Praying for him, you, and the whole family. ❤️

NHL5108
06/06/14 3:40 pm

To help prevent me from going to summer school. I know it's a small problem but it's consuming me.

06/06/14 7:10 pm

Praying! But just a note - summer school can be a blessing in disguise. If I gadn't had to repeat a semester of English due to a term paper disaster, I would never have taken that one-semester Shakespeare class with a better teacher who made me fall

06/06/14 7:12 pm

in love with Shakespeare, and I would never have become an English teacher myself. But, praying for God's best for you!

nickyreads You Are Loved
06/06/14 3:18 pm

I need a both button.
I'm unwillingly succumbing to high school drama hormone teenage girl syndrome. I don't have time for this! Please pray for my priorities to shape up and for extra time management for the next year up til graduation

nickyreads You Are Loved
06/06/14 3:19 pm

oh and recently my body has been stupid with foot problems and sickness. like I said above, I really don't have time for that nonsense, so thank you for all your prayers

thewheel
06/06/14 6:44 pm

Goodness, I know the feeling too well. It's rough. Praying for sure. ☺️

06/06/14 6:47 pm

Don't take this wrong, hon, but it's about time the devil showed up. By that I mean that all I've known about your life has been absolutely perfect, so it's only logical that the enemy would attack you, and God allows it because (A) He knows you have

06/06/14 6:51 pm

the faith to get through it and (B) He knows that adversity will strengthen you ("tribulation worketh patience."). So "count it all joy!" Very seriously, of course you need to work on priorities. You have big academic plans. But you can't blame ol'

06/06/14 6:56 pm

Clarence, or Arnold, or whoever, for being thunderstruck by an awesome young lady like you. Without leading him on, I'll bet you can squeeze in a little time to be his friend, with the understandind that romance ain't on your radar right now. ❤️

06/06/14 7:01 pm

I'll absolutely be praying for you as always. ❤️
And Sunny, every word above applies equally to you. ❤️ :o)

nickyreads You Are Loved
06/07/14 9:51 am

thanks, Tom. haha I wish my life had been perfect to this point. far from it, but I definitely know what you're talking about. the situation is a bit more complicated than your guess: I wish it was that simple! :)

06/07/14 10:12 am

Anything you want to e-mail me about? 62 years of stupid mistakes and the resultant wisdom are at your disposal. :o)

nickyreads You Are Loved
06/08/14 9:45 am

I know, and you're awesome for it. I think I've got this under control for the time being, especially with summer break about here, but I'll keep you updated. :) Also, I may be getting my first job this week, pray the employer is impressed!

06/08/14 1:34 pm

I certainly will, but any inttelligent employer would be anyway! :o)

Injectable Trump Killed Babbitt
06/06/14 1:00 pm

"Don't believe? We'll believe for you!" Love it.

06/06/14 6:33 pm

It's true, pw. With us, whatcha see is pretty much whatcha get. A bunch of imperfect but very sincere Christians who believe in God because we've encountered Him personally, and He's changed our lives, very much for the better. We do believe in

06/06/14 6:39 pm

prayer and that God answers prayers (either yes, no, or be patient!), so we're happy to pray for you, a relative, a friend, even a pet. Try us, whether now or later, and give God a chance. Like you quoted, you don't have to believe. We do, though.

TheeCourt Realville
06/06/14 11:57 am

Tough economy and a couple financial mistakes have me and my family facing eviction.
Praying for right solution, without making another mistake.
Thanks for your Faith.

06/06/14 6:16 pm

Your Honor, we will absolutely be praying and believing for you. If I may, a couple questions since our friendship is just beginning. Please call me Tom. I'm 62, married 40 years with kids 29 and 23. I'm a lifelong singer and percussionist, retired

06/06/14 6:20 pm

from teaching high school English, Speech, and Drama on full disability due to diabetes. I'm also legally blind (20/400). So can you tell me maybe a first name to call you by and at least what you do for a living and whether that job is meeting your

06/06/14 6:24 pm

needs and expenses, and if not, if you have additional talents or career interests you're considering? Are you willing and/or able to relocate to make a better income? I ask these things in case I or any of the really good folks who will read your

06/06/14 6:28 pm

answer might perhaps be led to share an opportunity with you in our area or yours or some other part of the country experiencing better times. I don't want to make you uncomfortable; I just want to see if any of us can help you. :o)

TheeCourt Realville
06/07/14 11:55 am

Thanks Tom. My name is Jason. I'm remarried, almost three years, and we have 3 girls(hers, mine & ours). My wife stats at home w/our 2 year old.
My background is in hospitality & sales. We started a Physician Consulting business last year, while I

TheeCourt Realville
06/07/14 11:58 am

worked full time in IT Sales. I'm not good at IT. I jumped ship there, when I had 2 medical contracts in place. BUT, they fell through. We're sticking w/it, because it's new, innovative and has great financial potential. We are both 42, and needing

TheeCourt Realville
06/07/14 12:02 pm

to prepare ourselves; for our daughters' futures and our own retirement.
What I do, is offer Physicians/Clinics the opportunity to add value to their practice, thru ancillary services that increase revenue, while offering better services. The medical

TheeCourt Realville
06/07/14 12:07 pm

Company I'm aligned with is ANCILLARY MEDICAL SOLUTIONS.
I can contract with any physician, nationwide, as long as they aren't in an exclusive territory; and it's pretty wide open for now.
We're settled where we need to be, geographically.

TheeCourt Realville
06/07/14 12:11 pm

I appreciate your concern and prayers. We are accepting a small loan from a grandparent, to save us from eviction. I'll be signing a new contract on Tuesday. I also picked up a 2nd job and interviewed for another. We'll be praying for you as well.

06/07/14 12:15 pm

Sounds good, Jason. I was getting ready to suggest a booming area like here in Odessa and Midland TX. Lowest unemployment in Texas, and I think the US too. But if you're happy in the frozen north (ha ha!), then we just need to ask God to prosper

06/07/14 12:17 pm

your business. And that's what we'll do! Hug your four girls for me. They've got a great Dad! :o)

nicolebliss31
06/06/14 6:51 am

For my friend who doesnt know why her son stop talking

chickencookie Jihad Joe
06/06/14 6:50 am

Praying for our country which is quickly going downhill. Prayers for our military who are often under appreciated. Personal prayers for my family and myself. Prayers for all those who need it here but wont say.

06/06/14 7:43 am

Absolutely, Grace. Praying. ❤️❤️❤️

chickencookie Jihad Joe
06/06/14 7:44 am

Prayers as always for you too Tom!❤️

Praetorianus Fair enough.
06/06/14 4:49 am

Maybe send prayers for my Mom. She's 76 years old and ailing. She wants to visit me for my next birthday November. Pray we see each other one more time, or many more.
Even as an agnostic I say: May God bless Mom :)

06/06/14 7:40 am

Praet, may God bless your Mom and you, too. Praying!

06/06/14 2:25 am

Thank you all for participating. May God supply all your needs according to His riches in Glory!

droo Santa Barbara
08/07/14 10:25 pm

I messaged you. It isn't offensive at all, I swear lol. Just an apology, really.