BillieJoeCobain June 2nd, 2014 1:32pm

I don't think it is true, but a conservative friend of mine does. Is homoesxuality a disease?

monstermom Washington
06/02/14 7:36 am

When I look at my son I see an amazing young man. He was born gay and certainly not diseased. I'm thankful that in this generation, people are more accepting.

Pirate Uses the Tap
06/02/14 7:19 am

If it is a disease then so is heterosexuality.

Pirate Uses the Tap
06/02/14 7:23 am

Also being gay isn't just about sex, it's who you want to be with emotionally.

ProFreedom Wisdom beyond my years
06/02/14 6:34 am

Not but it's not natural, it's somehow acquired.

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
06/02/14 6:39 am

Natural: existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind. Not only does it exist naturally in humans, but it does in other species. It didn't come out of thin air and it's not manufactured, so the only logical conclusion therefore,

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
06/02/14 6:39 am

is that it is natural.

ProFreedom Wisdom beyond my years
06/02/14 6:41 am

It isn't caused by nature. By every theory of how man got to where they are today, whether it be evolution or creation, nature has made man compatible with the opposite gender. This is supported by creation, natural selection, evolution

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
06/02/14 6:46 am

So then where did it come from if it is not natural? Did some fairytale character come up with it, despite the fact that it is observed in hundreds of species throughout nature, including humans?
Your claim that it contradicts evolution is proven

ProFreedom Wisdom beyond my years
06/02/14 6:49 am

Simple, it's a choice, not natural. Just because it is studied in nature doesn't mean it is natural. Whatever divine power is responsible for putting humans on this planet, made two sexes, not one

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
06/02/14 6:49 am

false through the observation of one group of the most closely related species in the evolutionary chain, Old World (catarrhinc) primates. Catarrhine males will sometimes show a

ProFreedom Wisdom beyond my years
06/02/14 6:49 am

But I believe on quality rights for gays because I don't discriminate, I just don't agree

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
06/02/14 6:50 am

preference for a male partner and will compete with other males for such a partner. The same behavior has been shown across other species, also.

And since you most clearly can't comprehend the definition of natural...

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
06/02/14 6:51 am

When did you choose your sexual preference? Have a specific time, date and location for that?

ProFreedom Wisdom beyond my years
06/02/14 6:54 am

Gay or straight isn't about sex, it's about love, the sex is just how you choose to express it.

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
06/02/14 6:55 am

Yes, exactly. So what is your point, exactly? Do you not love anyone who is the same sex as you, though you may not be attracted to them sexually? Its about love. And love is a natural chemical reaction within the brain. So, again, it is most

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
06/02/14 6:56 am

clearly in line with the definition of natural, and the correct answer to this question would be no.

ProFreedom Wisdom beyond my years
06/02/14 6:58 am

My point is that acting on homosexual feelings isn't natural, or being gay isn't natural. The process of reproduction is the point if sex, you can't do that if you act on gay urges

MrLucchese If curious, ask.
06/02/14 7:26 am

Should I repost the definition of natural, or...? I don't get what's so difficult to understand about that. It IS natural, even the acting upon it. And sex serves multiple purposes beyond reproduction. It is really a self-fulfilling urge and action.

MachoMatt84 Privileged to serve.
06/02/14 10:32 am

It's natural, perhaps, that some have those temptations and desires. It's something a small portion of the population feels. But dicks weren't made for sword fights and pussies weren't made for taco smashing. A little vulgar, maybe, but it's truth.

KudosToYou California
06/03/14 12:54 am

Summed up...
Homosexuality is unnatural; it's about love and not sex. Sex is about reproduction. You can't reproduce if you're gay.
See the disconnect?

MachoMatt84 Privileged to serve.
06/03/14 12:56 am

I could be gay if it wasn't for the sex. Then just a couple dudes hanging out.