Goldiemol June 2nd, 2014 12:58pm

The longest time of intense business started this past weekend for me. Summertime is a time for travel and visitors in a almost constant flow June to the end of August. Do you do more travel or entertaining during the summer months?

curtron basement of the Alamo
06/03/14 8:48 am

My xbox does the entertaining. I'll take a family trip maybe once a summer.

imanag My heaven on Earth
06/03/14 8:43 am

We're definitely traveling this summer! We'd like to escape the heat at least once. Consequently, the heat also keeps visitors at bay. We're not entertaining until Thanksgiving.

leilu SoCal
06/02/14 2:53 pm

I love all the camping you're doing, I can't wait to get my kids camping! We entertain a lot over the summer and do most of our travel in the Autumn and Spring.

We might go to Germany this October ... with the kiddos :-)

Goldiemol dry side of WA
06/03/14 6:30 am

Fun! I want to go over seas but I'm not sure my husband its up for that kind of travel with the kids yet. Our youngest is not the best traveler. In fact she kinda sucks at it but she is forced to do it...

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
06/02/14 12:14 pm

This year we are going to do a lot of travel this summer

Goldiemol dry side of WA
06/02/14 6:12 am

although we love to travel and explore our area through camping, we entertain much more. this past weekend we camped for the first time this summer but this week my in laws come in for a week. then my dad and his wife come the week after that.

Goldiemol dry side of WA
06/02/14 6:29 am

then July with bring some more camping and my oldest daughters first summer camp experience. August will be a quick camping trip/visit with friends on the west side then two more weeks of house guests before school starts for the year. I somehow

Goldiemol dry side of WA
06/02/14 6:29 am

want to work learning Spanish into that for the kids.