chickencookie June 2nd, 2014 12:36pm

Republicans - Has the White House made the country a more dangerous place by releasing these five terrorists for one POW?

coachgeorge95 Texas
06/03/14 5:07 pm

He wasn't a POW!

GotHeem Indiana
06/03/14 3:12 pm

It hasn't made our country more dangerous but it has put our soldiers stationed in the Middle East in a higher risk situation.

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
06/03/14 12:58 pm

Now these results are more predictable. I never knew. ,

06/02/14 6:01 pm

Megyn Kelly has story on now.

PartyFree Nowhere in Particular
06/02/14 5:49 pm

I missed the "Republicans" part... Reading comprehension is not a strength for me today.
That said, I don't think it makes our country more dangerous. It may make Afghanistan more dangerous though.

roundsquare round square
06/02/14 3:24 pm

Obama made a stupid trade. It isn't about the five guys making the country a more dangerous place, it's the message he sent around the world, that makes the country a more dangerous place.

CalTexHawk spiral arm
06/02/14 6:17 pm

I wonder if SOH users ever get esophageal erosion by regurgitating the sound bites of their favorite pundits?

roundsquare round square
06/03/14 12:54 pm

RJ seems to suck obamas dick no matter what.

06/03/14 1:14 pm

No, I just don't buy the BS Fox News reports as if it's really about informing the public and then go off parroting their talking points without doing some research first.

CalTexHawk spiral arm
06/03/14 5:06 pm

Well done keepin' it civil RJ. Thanks.

06/02/14 2:15 pm

It sure is a good thing we all had time to fully digest everything about this issue. I mean, we were all updated and aware of the situation this whole time, right?
Try scrolling back to the good ole days? Where were you then?
supportbowe.org

06/02/14 2:17 pm

Conservative groups then; "This is another Obama outrage! No American should be a POW! He should do anything to get him released!"

Today; "Ah, this guy was a traitor. And Obama personally negotiated with terrorists!"

Genius!

06/02/14 2:27 pm

Ooooh! The outrage!....then. Now, he shouldn't have done what we advocated.

politichicks.tv/column/obama-releases-5-terrorists-yet-leaves-americas-only-pow-hostage-behind/

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
06/02/14 2:58 pm

First, I can't speak for anyone else, but I am not familiar with any of these websites. That said, when most, if not all, of these were written, his father hadn't made his now infamous tweet, there had not been a five for one deal, the members of his

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
06/02/14 3:00 pm

bataillon had not spoken out.

06/02/14 3:16 pm

Of course. And importantly, no one really gave a crap. But NOW...now it's a BFD!

veritas1 Panda
06/02/14 3:39 pm

Nice catch, RJ. Look at all these hypocrites.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
06/02/14 3:49 pm

So when you have no knowledge of something & therefore are not upset about it & later become aware many of the details & are upset, then you are a hypocrite. Lack of knowledge (ignorance) does not equal saying one thing & doing another (hypocrite).

veritas1 Panda
06/02/14 4:00 pm

It's fun I see then try to rationalize away that hypocrisy after it is exposed.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
06/02/14 4:51 pm

Obviously, someone needs a dictionary.

closed Lol hi
06/02/14 2:10 pm

He was a traitor and I knew this months before he was released. WHY would you give back 5 powerful Taliban officials for 1 traitor? Sure beats me. I can't believe this is becoming news now, people should have known a long time ago

06/02/14 4:20 pm

If this was in the works why wasn't congress notified. Not like this was a last minute decision.

closed Lol hi
06/02/14 4:38 pm

Idk. I just heard about this situation around Christmas time on the Lars Larson show and then read up on it

06/02/14 2:02 pm

"Obama may have cut a lousy deal. But he hardly violated a sacred American principle."

time.com/2809612/bowe-bergdahl-obama-taliban/

06/02/14 2:09 pm

I like this line at the very end:

"The Taliban emphasized that it did not negotiate directly with the U.S., rather relied on the government of Qatar."

06/02/14 2:10 pm

Well that's highly inconvenient for the narrative.

06/02/14 2:17 pm

Really? So what's the point of the article then?

06/02/14 2:18 pm

Its only true if MSNBC says it

StilettoMiss SF med law, meme queen
06/02/14 1:23 pm

The hysterical fear-mongering is pretty hilarious though

StilettoMiss SF med law, meme queen
06/02/14 1:24 pm

The South is rather obese. With heart disease killing exponentially more people than terrorists, conservatives should be more afraid of cheeseburgers and sweet tea than terrorists LOL

06/02/14 1:01 pm

Susan Rice said - Bergdahl served the US with honor and distinction

#WorldGoneCrazy

06/02/14 1:07 pm

Sounds to me he's more of a traitor that needs to be honored with a military tribunal.

06/02/14 1:16 pm

And whats up that he cant speak English? How does that happen?

06/02/14 1:26 pm

By choice

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
06/02/14 1:54 pm

& she is well-known for her honestly.

06/02/14 2:04 pm

Yes, honest to a fault

06/02/14 2:19 pm

Yes. She does love those Sunday morning shows!

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
06/03/14 5:25 pm

He is having trouble speaking English per several reports. His father sent him a message in Pashtu. www.cnn.com/2014/06/01/world/asia/afghanistan-bergdahl-release/

timeout Boston Strong
06/02/14 12:41 pm

There's a lot we don't know about this. They are Taliban Terrorists with al Qaeda ties, more of a threat to Afghanistan than us. The American soldier was the only prisoner they had, with failing health. I think it was important that we get him out.

06/02/14 12:54 pm

A guy in his late twenties with failing health? Coincidentally providing the administration with an excuse for "acting quickly?" They can't even say how they knew this. Only a gullible fool would believe it.

timeout Boston Strong
06/02/14 1:07 pm

Only a fool would call someone else a fool without all the facts......even without that I would have been ok with it.

06/02/14 1:10 pm

It's odd because they typically torture and murder all of their other captors. Why keep him for 5 yrs?

06/02/14 2:45 pm

Liberal stall tactic #7 - "wait for all the facts."

The facts we have are sufficient to draw conclusions. We have statements from his fellow soldiers. We have statements from the Taliban. We have his own statements. And we have an administration

06/02/14 2:46 pm

that breaks the law and lies about it repeatedly. Though they're openly admitting it in this case.

As I said, it would be a fool that believes this administration in spite of available evidence to the contrary.

06/02/14 4:22 pm

I head about him doing bomb making with them. Can I conform though.

jayfreeman
06/02/14 12:25 pm

Of course Chicken would rather have a US soldier remain a prisoner of war than negotiating for his release. Guess that's because she is all American!

biggreen1981
06/03/14 11:39 pm

He was not a POW. That distinction applies to soldiers who do not go AWOL before their "capture."

Happy Hong Kong
06/02/14 12:23 pm

We don't negotiate with terrorists... Unless we do.

;-)

06/02/14 12:13 pm

Mother Jones. a very liberal media blog said swap was " just a tiny prisoner exchange".

06/02/14 12:03 pm

Even though what Obama did was against the law - this from Washington Post:
Republicans these days are so hellbent on finding reasons to be outraged over everything President Obama does, there's no longer any way to tell whether ...

06/02/14 12:05 pm

whether their outrage over any specific incident is real or manufactured. And in this case, it's probably not worth trying to find out.

06/02/14 9:23 am

Why are you scared of 5 guys?

Seriously, that's cowardice to the extreme.

06/02/14 9:24 am

Like they have superpowers or control over giant robots.

Pathetic.

06/02/14 10:28 am

I know!
It's like saying my one gas guzzler is going to do any real harm to the environment.
Or 5 has guzzlers. What difference do a few more make?
Right?

06/02/14 10:30 am

gas, not has-
Or maybe it's like saying one autocorrect can change a whole sentence?

06/02/14 10:32 am

It's not like the release of 5 prisoners for one soldier will embolden anyone to take more American prisoners.
Nobody thinks like that.
They don't even really want to take prisoners, right? Because that's mean, and they're a Religion of peace, right?

06/02/14 10:34 am

At the very worst, those 5 guys could only be 5 more suicide bombers (or glorious martyrs for some folks), right?
What's 5 more highly motivated guys with bombs strapped on?
What possible damage could they do?

06/02/14 10:35 am

I mean- hypothetically- and this is a big hypothetical because I'm sure these 5 guys are just Sunday school teachers anyway, but how do you feel about these guys going back into battle and maybe killing some more of our soldiers? Maybe each kills 1?

06/02/14 10:36 am

Granted, they don't have "magical superpowers" because I know we'd both agree that superpowered prisoners shouldn't be released-
But it sure would suck if we actually lost more soldiers as a result of trading this one, right?
But that's crazy.

06/02/14 10:39 am

I'm not even that opposed to prisoner exchanges, RJ, but your glib, ignorant comment was so ridiculous it makes me think I should reconsider my stance.

06/02/14 10:40 am

After all, how could I agree with someone who doesn't think there's any possible consequence in a prisoner exchange?
I've never met anyone outside of this app who fails to recognize the obvious drawbacks of these arrangements.

06/02/14 10:56 am

Of course there's a consequence to a prisoner exchange. Whether its relevant or not to anything is the issue. I t seems people freak out at the idea that these 5 guys are out, years after being captured. Newsflash: their roles in their organizations

06/02/14 10:58 am

have already been filled. there are 5 more terrorists joining signing up every hour. So these 5 are going to be the breaking point? That's just silly. It makes no sense.

06/02/14 11:00 am

And the idea that we hold some people prisoner and don't let them go or offer an exchange prevents others from being captured and taken hostage is laughable. Right, that's going to stop them. It's worked so well for Israel and all.

06/02/14 11:00 am

Oh, so you're just mad that people are talking about the consequences, even though you understand that there are consequences?

06/02/14 11:02 am

But, in short, the initial statement that I made at the top of the thread, that somehow tells you my entire stance on prisoner exchanges was simply stop being scared of people...that's exactly what terrorists do.They are not going to come and get you

06/02/14 11:03 am

MD, just go with what me statement actually says and stop pulling sht out of your ass. I said NOTHING about the merits and liabilities of prisoner exchanges...only that people need to get a grip about 5 guys. That's all.

06/02/14 11:05 am

No, they probably won't come and get me.

They will, however, probably come after Americans who are oversees- kind of like they did with this soldier- and use them as bargaining chips now that they know our exchange rate.

06/02/14 11:05 am

Now, if you need yet another thing to get outraged and worked up over today, then, please, feel free to tell me more about myself and my views.

06/02/14 11:06 am

Everything I said was directly related to your comments, RJ.

You're smart enough to understand the fuller ramifications of what you say.
Would you rather I dumb down our conversations like I do for a lot of people on this app? I will if you need it.

06/02/14 11:20 am

Exactly Milk. We have lost all of our bargaining tools. Now that they have released the 4 most dangerous ones it will be easier to release the rest. This will encourage terrorists to capture more of our guys. Right now they are planning

06/02/14 11:22 am

More attacks on us and something tells me they wont be un "Qatar (sp) for a year. It will be easy to cross Mexican border and go to Mexico and maybe get unto military here. Who knows.

06/02/14 11:23 am

How about I come at it from this angle, because it seems to be the argument you wanted:

They're gonna kill America! Why don't you take your commie ass over there and live in a cave if you love them so much!?

Is that better? More your speed?

06/02/14 11:27 am

No no no, cookie - RJ already said that's just crazy fear talk. These guys won't make a difference to anybody. Their captors just traded a soldier for them, but that doesn't indicate any sort of importance being placed on these five guys.

06/02/14 11:27 am

RJ is right, once these guys get back home they aren't going to be a threat to anybody. They're just going to go back to their day jobs.

06/02/14 11:34 am

Just imagine if other terrorists were just as paranoid and started making assumptions, like, these guys are being tracked so that when we bring them to our planning session, we'll get droned. Nah, they would never think something like that.

06/02/14 11:36 am

They've been out of society for the better part of a decade. I'm sure it will be just like it was when they left. Nothing will have changed. We just know that having them locked up was the main reason we don't have to worry about terrorist attacks.

06/02/14 11:37 am

Absolutely right, RJ.
Better to just strap bombs on them and send them into highly populated areas to prove their loyalty, deal with possible bugs, and get them their virgins all in one fell swoop.
Or "boom" as the case may be.

06/02/14 11:40 am

These guys were in leadership roles. They don't do the suicide thing. They get stupid, idealist kids to do that.

I'm just glad that we now know of the only 5 people we really need to be terrorized about. Whew! Relief!

06/02/14 11:46 am

Most of those released from Gitmo have gone back to their old ways. What do you think they are doing now while they drink spiked tea and dance. -While they wear the new clothes bought for them and some money to buy ice cream for the kids. Right now

06/02/14 11:48 am

They are planning. Right now they are deciding who will do what where and when. There will be a huge price to pay for the release of a possible deserter and no doubt it will be American lives.

06/02/14 11:56 am

Which is it, RJ? Are the leaders or are the just 5 guys who don't matter?
Or maybe they're former leaders who are now living symbols of how they opposed the great satan, were captured, were released, and can now strike back again?

06/02/14 11:57 am

In any event, you're now moving pretty far off of your original premise that 5 guys can't make a difference.

The right 5 guys can. If these really were 5 guys in leadership positions then the simple act of releasing them is a big morale boost.

06/02/14 12:00 pm

I don't think it really matters if these guys go on to do anything themselves.
What really matters is that their names and stories will be used to recruit even more soldiers for their cause.

But like you said, I'm just irrational and scared.

06/02/14 12:04 pm

06/02/14 12:56 pm

Hands down that's the stupidest thing you've ever posted RJ.

06/02/14 1:18 pm

Milk - when RJ mentioned why worry about " Five Guys" I think he thought we were referring to the burger chain.

06/02/14 1:27 pm

Are you saying RJ believes the Taliban hates that burger franchise!?

I may go have a cheeseburger. For America.

06/02/14 1:38 pm

Yes, hands down. Don't worry about dozens of ex-cons being released each day into your cities. Worry about these 5 retards on the other side of the planet.

Btw, how many terrorists who were captured have been released in the last 10 years? What's

06/02/14 1:39 pm

your guess? And you feel safe about it because the TV and blogs you read didn't highlight it in another "Obama outrage of the day" piece? Yeah, it's not on TV so it must be ok. As are all of the current and active terrorists.

06/02/14 1:56 pm

omg omg omg!

Time to freak out!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_former_Guantanamo_Bay_detainees_alleged_to_have_returned_to_terrorism

It's a good thing they weren't "emboldened" like these 5 will be.

06/02/14 1:59 pm

Ouch!

That's gotta hurt! Right 3Gun, since it's the stupidest thing EVER! (Except if you actually read about the topic)

time.com/2809612/bowe-bergdahl-obama-taliban/

06/02/14 2:00 pm

Another example of the same fallacy being featured on this poll:

You shouldn't be afraid of this dangerous thing because that thing over there is more dangerous.

Keep trying, RJ.

06/02/14 2:04 pm

Not really a fallacy, per se. But it makes the point that you selectively freak out over what's fed to you that day without having any real context on the issue.

06/02/14 2:14 pm

I told you once already that I'm not freaking out about this. I don't have a big problem with prisoner exchanges.

I've just been pointing out all the legitimate and obvious dangers of prisoner exchanges that you're so unconcerned about.

06/02/14 2:15 pm

You're being arrogant by insulting everyone who doesn't overlook these things as readily as you.

06/02/14 2:18 pm

I am also being actively baited. Surprised anyone would respond this way?

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
06/02/14 2:31 pm

But you would NEVER bait anyone would you, RJ?

06/02/14 2:34 pm

Of course I would. And when I do, I know what to expect.

06/02/14 2:37 pm

All I see RJ is a guy trying far too hard to prove that Obama never makes a mistake. You haven't had one critical word for the guy in six years. That alone should make you stop and think whether you're being at all objective.

06/02/14 2:43 pm

Oh gee, that's not a mischaracterization or hyperbolic at all! Why not get even more extreme? Why stop with that?

06/02/14 2:45 pm

Why don't you visit the conservative websites I posted above? So, what is it? Was it an outrage then, but now it's not? Or, is it that you're going to be outraged no matter what, 3Gun?

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
06/02/14 2:49 pm

Other than possibly the telegraph, I must have missed these conservative sources that you posted, RJ. Please share them again.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
06/02/14 2:51 pm

Never-mind, RJ. I found your posts in a separate thread.

jayfreeman
06/02/14 3:44 pm

@Chicken, and your quantifiable data supporting your claim "they have gone back to their old ways" is what? Where? I'd love to see it

kermie gaytopia
06/02/14 8:24 am

Oh Jesus. Really? We are safer from terrorists than death by toasters. Let's have some perspective. The world is not as scary as the rightwing wants you to think.

06/02/14 8:32 am

Where's that attitude when the discussion turns to guns?

06/02/14 8:36 am

Kemie I hope you are right and another Sept 11 does not happen in two years. But everyone (both parties) agree these are very dangerous men and AQ leaders.

06/02/14 8:37 am

WHAT?! You mean HAARP weather control, FEMA camps, abortion armies, the militant gay agenda, and/or Sasquatch aren't real threats?! Who knew

06/02/14 9:02 am

I agree with you Kermie. Terrorism is a very minor threat to the average American. It IS a big threat to Americans overseas though. Not to mention that these guys will be key players in the return of Taliban authority in Afghanistan once we leave

StilettoMiss SF med law, meme queen
06/02/14 1:20 pm

More people die crossing the street than from "terrorists"...defense contractors can't profit billions of dollars in exchange for young American lives that way though, so the narrative will keep being bullshit about terrorism

MadCow former trumper
06/02/14 7:58 am

Close Guantanamo.

06/02/14 7:42 am

Meanwhile we have one Marine chained in a Mexican jail and a Christian in an Iranian jail being beaten. Why does no one care about them. These 5 guys will eventually go over the Mexican "border" and head straight to Arizona.

kermie gaytopia
06/02/14 8:25 am

So you have inside knowledge of their plans? Let's hope the NSA doesn't find out.

Injectable Mojave Mo Problems
06/02/14 8:26 am

Those two people put themselves in that situation. Maybe Bergdahl did too but he was in military service wearing a uniform.
I would love to see those guys get anywhere close to America without a drone to the face.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
06/02/14 10:38 am

Actually, he had deserted his post.

StilettoMiss SF med law, meme queen
06/02/14 2:48 pm

Meanwhile, more than half a million people die each year from heart disease but it's terrorists that people are afraid of.

Put down that hoagie!

biggreen1981
06/03/14 11:46 pm

A hoagie doesn't blow up in your face, and it is a choice to clog one's arteries. You Libs are all about choice right? Even to the point of murder.

06/02/14 7:22 am

The reason for the exchange s obvious. Obama needs to raise money for the midterm elections. Just as he pried pockets open by pretending to embrace gay marriage in 2012, he's angling for donations from the anti-war crowd by a) announcing an end to

06/02/14 7:24 am

combat in Afghanistan, b) bringing home a popular anti war activist (and military deserter), and c) releasing detainees from Guantanamo.

06/02/14 7:33 am

BAHAHA! Thank you, 3Gun! This is exactly why I shared the poll. I knew I could count on plenty of speculation & Obama as the boogeyman theories!
Well-played

06/02/14 7:35 am

So your response is?

06/02/14 8:11 am

3 gun / if he got the worst of the worst out now O can slowly get the rest if to keep his promise to close Gitmo.
When I think of the danger he is putting us in - I feel such hatred for this America hating non President I get homicidal thoughts.

06/02/14 8:24 am

Exactly. This thing is a win/win/win for him and his party, and incontrovertibly bad for the country.

veritas1 Panda
06/02/14 9:04 am

Are people actually this delusional?

veritas1 Panda
06/02/14 9:15 am

Why even bother with facts and rationality when the entirety of your political philosophy can be summed up with "lower muh taxes" "drill baby drill" and "this is clearly another Obama conspiracy theory"

How sad.

06/02/14 12:56 pm

You're right, veritas. He didn't have any specific reason to do it now or without Congress' approval. He did it because it was the just the right thing to do, yes?

06/02/14 1:05 pm

I believe I've nailed it. That's exactly how Obama operates and it fits exactly with what he needs right now. You and I both know it. And you'd try to ad hominem it if any conservative news source had figured it out yet.

veritas1 Panda
06/02/14 2:18 pm

@k Or it's because they had this small window and feared for his safety beyond it as the Afghan combat mission came to an end, as Hagel explained. But baseless conspiracy theories work, too.
@3gun. Wow. I'm very impressed.

06/02/14 2:31 pm

Thank you.

Also, the "small window" is an obvious fabrication too. He's been gone five years. We're not leaving Afghanistan for another year and a half. Most important, there is no such thing as a member of the Qatari govt acting quickly. Lol.

veritas1 Panda
06/02/14 2:48 pm

Oh that's right. I forgot that foreign policy relations are completely static and unchanging.

06/02/14 2:51 pm

Feared for his safety? The Taliban were worried because he wasn't eating.

veritas1 Panda
06/02/14 3:05 pm

That makes perfect sense. Dead POW is worth nothing. Might as well lower their previous demand of 15 high level guys to 5 low level prisoners.

Well played, Hagel.

06/02/14 3:13 pm

A Taliban spokesman said in an interview with NBC news that he "sometimes stops eating for a few days."

That was back in January. I think they would have had to move a little faster if that was the reason.

veritas1 Panda
06/02/14 3:36 pm

It's very impressive that you know all of the intelligence of that situation. And the US totally didn't just make its biggest policy change in Afghanistan since the surge just days before the exchange. No....

06/02/14 4:16 pm

NBC has gathered a lot of info. This just on - the Taliban demand has been these 5 guys from the beginning. We've been negotiating in Qatar for a year. There was no "window," no "need to act quickly." We decided to give in. They just chose not to

06/02/14 4:16 pm

tell congress.

06/02/14 4:21 pm

But that's not what our young friend, veritas, says. He says it was the "small window".

veritas1 Panda
06/02/14 4:32 pm

It's hard to take anything you say seriously when you do not know even 10% of the true situation.

Zod Above Pugetropolis
06/02/14 7:06 am

We recently declared the "war" over (mission accomplished, again). So we'd be giving them back soon anyway, right? You can't even pretend they are POWs if there is no longer a W to be a PO.

SugarShaq
06/02/14 7:20 am

They are no longer at war with us? How naive.

06/02/14 7:26 am

Again, reading comprehension fails so many SOH users.
How naive... and apparently fearful & neurotic

06/02/14 7:49 am

Why didn't he notify congress? Yet another law broken.

06/02/14 8:26 am

Sycophants will say that doesn't matter, but congress are our direct representatives in federal govt. He deliberately deceived the American people. Again.

06/02/14 8:34 am

And they say he's not a dictator

06/02/14 8:39 am

Uh huh, a dictator. I thought he was detached, soft, and weak?
Which is it?

06/02/14 8:41 am

A dictator is one that makes decisions in his own within his own set of rules. Pretty clear he did that here.

06/02/14 8:49 am

I think his administration acts as if he's a dictator; Obama just plays the president on TV (between round of golf).

rebelfury76 No Justice, No Peace
06/02/14 7:00 am

DC has created far more with its foreign policy, you know, bombing weddings and elementary schools.

06/02/14 7:03 am

How dare you state facts! That's not allowed here, ya know

Zod Above Pugetropolis
06/02/14 6:50 am

I'm not a Republican anymore, but I voted "no" anyway.

06/02/14 6:53 am

Yeah, I think she forgot to use a colon for a targeted poll, so I shared for the lolz. Should be plenty of giggle-worthy comments!

kermie gaytopia
06/02/14 8:27 am

I'm glad you find it funny. People becoming homicidal isn't my idea of lolz.

06/02/14 8:33 am

Specifically was not targeted. When I ask to hear dems thoughts on my polls they never respond.

06/02/14 8:37 am

That's because they don't have anything worthy to say, cc. Just the same ridicule and sanctimony they always employ. Their decisions are solely based on emotion.

DuckAndCower
06/02/14 10:51 am

Speaking of ridicule and sanctimony...

06/02/14 11:52 am

Who did I ridicule? Laying out the facts is sanctimonious?

DuckAndCower
06/02/14 1:15 pm

You ridiculed Democrats, your tone was sanctimonious, and you offered opinions, not facts.

06/02/14 1:25 pm

In this case my opinion is backed by facts. Over and over again, poll after poll, I see the liberals using emotion to argue their side. "The rich owe it to society to pay more." "You don't everyone should have health insurance?"

06/02/14 6:48 am

Gotta share this one & pop some popcorn. I sense that the derp will be epic!

06/02/14 6:51 am

Is school out yet? Summer break's a great time to work on critical thinking & reading comprehension. Just sayin'!

political Georgia
06/02/14 6:52 am

Are you okay, bud! I know your panties might be in a wad because you don't know what a natural born citizen is.

political Georgia
06/02/14 6:55 am

Oh! And what school did you go to?

"Break's"
Are you making up contractions? Is something possessive?

I figured you would know, smarty pants!

06/02/14 6:55 am

Oh, was there a poll about natural born citizens that I missed? You still having trouble with reading comprehension?
It's ok, your brain is still developing. You'll be ok in a few years (hopefully)

political Georgia
06/02/14 6:57 am

Too bad your brain never developed! Now, run along and pick some apples!

06/02/14 7:02 am

I love apples!
(So, about your trolling....It's really not very good and could use some work.)
Do they not teach you to stay on point at your school? Or do they just allow you to make up answers as you go?
Honest question!

political Georgia
06/02/14 7:04 am

Find me some apples, while you are picking them. Yes, I did not completely consider the question. You could have politely told me about the military base scenario. I answered the question late last night.

Ummm...some of both!

political Georgia
06/02/14 7:49 am

Oh and look who is not answering the question here.

06/02/14 8:40 am

When did you become such a major troll, Wolfe? If I remember correctly you used to make cogent polls and arguments but now you've gone off the deep end.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
06/02/14 10:44 am

Kscott, I was about to ask Wolfe the same question.

Wolfe, what happened?

SugarShaq
06/02/14 1:04 pm

I agree kscott. It's because they cannot defend Obama anymore. On any issue.

goalie31 Byzantine Catholic
06/02/14 6:27 am

never negotiate with terrorists.

jvc1133 61535
06/02/14 6:08 am

If stories are true he should be charged

06/02/14 6:13 am

Terrorists are out, plotting.

06/02/14 6:33 am

I guess reading the facts in the case is too much to ask?
The prisoners were transferred to Qatar... where they will continue to be incarcerated for a minimum of one year. JEEZ! It's not like this info isn't out there. Guess Fox didn't mention it?

06/02/14 7:27 am

Not incarcerated. "Their movements will be limited." Guess YOU didn't read that facts carefully.

06/02/14 7:32 am

Incarcerate- to
Imprison or confine

Confine- to restrict in area or space

Try harder, please.

06/02/14 7:34 am

You and I have no idea what that phrase means. It could be as little as a promise not to leave the country.

06/02/14 7:37 am

You know damn well they wouldn't have used such vague language to mean "incarcerate." Quit playing dumb.

06/02/14 1:09 pm

Update: the Gitmo prisoners were filmed today arriving in Qatar to what looked like a hero's welcome, with no visible sign of being in any kind of custody.

06/02/14 1:14 pm

No way are they staying there for a year. The word "hate" is a strong word to use- but I absolutely despise this man. He is doing permanent harm to our country and we still have 2 1/2 years left

jvc1133 61535
06/02/14 1:46 pm

CC we need to respect the office of President but, I cannot honor a fool

06/02/14 5:50 am

I think you have to use a colon for targeted polls

jvc1133 61535
06/02/14 6:11 am

; ) you're funny

jvc1133 61535
06/02/14 6:39 am

Waiting for the facts. They had better be extraordinary, for possible consequences

06/02/14 6:45 am

What facts do you need? Let's go over them:
Qatar acted as an intermediary and negotiated a prisoner swap. They hold the Gitmo prisoners for at least a year, but we get our guy back now. How in the hell can people not be happy about this?!

jvberg Winter has Come
06/02/14 7:18 am

because Obama is releasing terrorists and any thing Obama does is just God awful in the eyes of a lot of repubs

06/02/14 7:29 am

Because the guy was not a prisoner, he was a deserter and we've known that for five years. Because releasing 5 top commanders for one private is asinine. Because by law congress has a day in prisoner releases and he deliberately hid it from them.

06/02/14 7:31 am

*say.

Now, shall we argue facts or would you prefer to continue making non sequiturs about racism?

SugarShaq
06/02/14 11:52 am

Great job bamagirl. Keep posting that.

jvc1133 61535