MJSeals February 12th, 2014 12:15pm

New blog post in the second amendment! Do you agree with gun buy back programs?

Zod Above Pugetropolis
02/12/14 4:27 pm

I don't really care if it's private money, sometimes they get more for them than they are worth, and can go but a better gun. I really don't like the idea of public money being wasted in this way though.

satiricalnick meh
02/12/14 12:22 pm

As an avid shooter, I am totally against gun control. I have to say though, you were all over the place in this article. Instead of focusing entirely on the topic "gun buyback programs are bad" you seemed to go off on a general rant about gun control

02/12/14 1:01 pm

The article was only on gun control in General

The poll was only the buy back program

DamageInc California
02/12/14 12:04 pm

I was neither for or against gun buy back, but after this read, I am against it.

02/12/14 12:34 pm

Yah! Im persuasive!

02/12/14 11:39 am

Also for the blogs if you have any comments you can make them on Hazy2clear.com

Jack14 Massachusetts
02/12/14 6:33 am

Is this for school or for your leisure?

02/12/14 7:20 am

The blog is run by my schools young republicans club

02/12/14 7:45 am

We have about 30 signed up but only about 15-18 actually show up to the meetings and 6-8 write.

RBecker17 The Sultan of Rum
02/12/14 10:36 am

Hey MJ I have been thinking of starting my own young republican club. Any advice maybe?

RBecker17 The Sultan of Rum
02/12/14 10:38 am

Also I just read the blog very well written, good approach. Are gun buy back programs really a no questions asked type thing? I didnt realize.

02/12/14 11:21 am

Just find a group of people who would be willing to join is all I really have. Stay on top of current events. For the gun buy back it depends on the area I believe

satiricalnick meh
02/12/14 12:14 pm

If your classmates were smart theyd make a young libertarians club.

Liberty 4,032,064
02/12/14 6:22 am

Another good reason to oppose them is that they really just rip off poor people who are looking for some extra cash and don't know the value if what they have, all while leaving them defenseless when they're the ones living in high-crime areas.

02/12/14 5:54 am

That's a great point on the buy it back programs, I truthfully never thought of that. It's convenient, but you've convinced me it's negative in the long run.

03/16/14 8:24 am

This is your poll about but gun back programs. If you didn't already realize it, which is as hard as he'll not to, I'm not empathetic and in general think it's a waste of good time to be, making me I the verge of sociopathy and no more than a cold-

03/16/14 8:26 am

hearted bitch, paardenlul, choose your appropriate swear word. And I really have no problem objectifying or using people. So I always hurt people I love, and sometimes that doesn't bother me much at all. That's who I am, not much I can change. I try.

03/16/14 8:28 am

But usually after a while I realize my mistake. This time it took a really long time. But when I do, I run away from the problem, to save what's left of me and hopefully the other person. Usually still doesn't bother me much, I do it over and...

03/16/14 8:30 am

...over. I'm a bit of a monster. Fake charisma is all that gets me through. But I'm sick of hurting people I love. The only way I can stop is to get away from those people. So I'm changing my password to a string of letters for good and going...

03/16/14 8:32 am

...to try to get better next time, like I aways do. It won't change in the end though. I'm destined for a unhappy, hurtful life. But I'm not going to drag anyone else into this. I know I owe a lot more people goodbye, but like I said, I am...

03/16/14 8:34 am

...a bit of a monster. It's easier to fade away. It's so selfish, but when have I ever been more than that? MJ- never. I wish you all the best, and someday when you have a family and a congressional district I'll be ecstatic for you. But I'm cutting

03/16/14 8:35 am

...every single tie I can, not just on here. So really, I'm sorry. But I'll never be able to right myself.

03/16/14 8:44 am

One thing you need to know is there are people in this world who would be a thousand times better off, and everyone else would be, if they dropped dead. I'm one of those people and now I know it. I'm not the only person like this out there. Please...

03/16/14 8:46 am

Try to avoid the Eulalia Kaczmarowskis of the world at all costs. We are never worth the time. Truth be told, I love you, as fucking impossible as that is. I wouldn't do this otherwise, as also that is almost impossible. I feel like I wrecked...

03/16/14 8:47 am

...a part of your soul.

03/16/14 12:58 pm

Fuck it all I'm a bunch of neuken. This song came on youtu.be/2S1JnJJ2Rbc followed by another handful of ones that scream you political or Cole. I have no willpower, can't do it. Too reliant on material things.

03/16/14 6:01 pm

...btw phileo not eros... I swear the more I experience it the more favor falls upon solitary confinement during the Viking princess totm.

03/16/14 6:24 pm

Sunshine you have hurt me at all. Just remember you can always email Tony for your password

03/16/14 8:11 pm

K. You're too good sometimes.

03/16/14 8:17 pm

At the end if the day this is just an app. I like talking to people here but realize we will never likely meet anyone here. Nothing here can really get to me in a negative way and you should let it either

03/16/14 8:21 pm

Yup. I give myself too much credit... But sometimes it really gets to me that I can't be normal. Which normal is stupid. But emotion? Really? Nothing is worse than seeing yourself hurt others and not giving a damn.

03/16/14 8:24 pm

I think this speeches and other reactions you have have proven you do 'give a damn'. You clearly are not a sociopath. Remember your brother?

03/16/14 8:28 pm

Hard to forget an imp :)

03/16/14 8:51 pm

Did you not feel upset over him? You clearly felt something. A sociopath would have shrugged it off. Not turned to God.

03/17/14 4:27 am

I know that I'm not a sociopath MJ. I have a moral code and feel guilt when it is broken. And of course I didn't shrug it off... That's when it got worse. But really, I'm fine. How have you been?

03/17/14 6:34 am

Well I got a cold and just kind of passed out last night but other than that ok. Final marking period starts soon. And glad to here you are feeling better.

03/17/14 2:06 pm

Oh god that's horrible. But I'm stoked for fourth quarter too. Last one ever :)

egglayer
02/12/14 5:43 am

Omgoodness, you have earned yourself a new fan! At the risk of sounding creepy...I totally love the way your brain works...come marry my daughter!!!!

02/12/14 6:12 am

Thanks! And well it might be a few years until I'm done with college.

egglayer
02/12/14 6:16 am

Your welcome. And thats ok, just don't let college change the way you think!!

Liberty 4,032,064
02/12/14 5:26 am

No, but you can get some good deals by showing up and offering $25 more for them.

jonfrei the boonies
02/12/14 5:23 am

No, on several levels. This blog addresses one of the less commonly looked at issues.

GotHeem Indiana
02/12/14 5:17 am

Great blog, I agree with it all and it is well written