Show of HandsShow of Hands

Squidboy February 10th, 2014 1:09am

You're on a submarine that sinks. Would you rather be in the compartment where everyone dies instantly or in the 'surviving' compartment with a 5% chance of rescue & a 95% chance of death by asphyxiation or hypothermia?

12 Liked

Comments: Add Comment

JustBob Your anger fascinates me
02/10/14 8:31 pm

Don't they all sink? Kidding, I'm not going down without a fight, give me my 5%

stacyt Chicago, IL
02/10/14 7:41 am

I'll take the 5% chance if it's death by asphyxiation/hypothermia since you just go to sleep. Immediate drowning is way too panic-inducing for me. I don't want to go out that way.

Reply
dustbunny
02/09/14 10:57 pm

Am I the only one whose heart rate quickened a bit reading this question? What a terrible scenario.
I chose to die instantly.

Reply
Vincere Seattle
02/09/14 8:46 pm

I like morbid questions like this. I'd probably prefer the 5% chance, better than nothing.

Reply