02/07/14 3:29 pm

... Those world views conflict

Jesus is the way compared to
you make your own way.

Killing infidels is the only means to assure you access to heaven
vs love your neighbor and you enemy too.

02/06/14 9:53 am

Also dotails- you might be interested to know that abortion rates in the YS have been dropping since plan B becoming more well known and available and birth control becoming more widely available.

02/07/14 1:29 pm

I am aware of the drop down to 1,060,000,000 baby deaths by their mothers.

02/07/14 2:11 pm

And aware of why? What do you think?

02/07/14 2:24 pm

I don't know. Not enough information as to why but we can speculate in order to address possible scenarios. In the case of Plan B I have been informed that it effectively starves the already conceived offspring.Equivalent to standing in the way...

02/07/14 2:24 pm

...of a born child from getting to the mother to feed.

02/07/14 2:47 pm

Well you've heard wrong. Seriously, google it. If a woman hasn't ovulated it prevents her from doing so. Nothing to fertilize. Cervical mucus thickens- makes it hard for sperm to swim. A fertilized egg won't implant in the uterus.

02/07/14 2:56 pm

I've read of those kind as well and if that can is the case then it's fine but there are those that keep an already fertilized egg from adhering to the wall and thus starving it. That's what I was referring to. If you can prevent conception, awesome.

02/07/14 2:58 pm

At the end of the day if you don't want the natural consequences to your actions stop the actions. Now that birth control that is 100% effective, no death, no disease, no therapy. Thats my plan A lol

02/06/14 9:36 am

I have been a part of the decision to do so.

Ebola1 Florida
02/09/14 10:13 am

I think there is such a thing as tar baby mania.

02/06/14 8:45 am

No luckily. If somehow my birth control failed, which is really unlikely I would now though. Not the time for a baby.

02/06/14 9:35 am

I have some herbalist advice if you'd like it.

02/06/14 9:40 am

I'm interested, I know a fair amount from the medical end but not about herbal things.

02/06/14 10:03 am

Apologies in advance Dotails.

We use(d) rhythm. The Mrs was pretty sure she ovulated immediately after. Can't find her copy of Wise Woman Herbal for the Childbearing Year. Must be on loan.

Cats Claw from a trusted herbalist. Daily until the end

02/06/14 10:05 am

of the cycle. I think she did it for a week more for security. Queen Anne's lace, Vit C and some others for support, but Cats Claw is key to prevent implantation. And no copper or hormones.

02/06/14 10:59 am

That's interesting, especially that it can prevent implantation and all that with no hormones or copper, I've had friends get the iud and the pain factor is frightening. I'd definitely give that a try if I were in a position like that too.

02/06/14 11:02 am

Check the book: Wise Woman Herbal for the Childbearing Year. Separate of pregnancy, it is a great short book just to assist in understanding female physiology.

02/07/14 1:33 pm

Give him or her up for adoption if you asked I'm sure they would prefer not to be killed.

02/07/14 1:51 pm

As I said; apologies. But there is nothing against using plants to do what the body does sometimes on it's own.

02/07/14 1:59 pm

I don't know what your talking about I didn't read you comments I was responding to the root comment.

02/07/14 2:05 pm

Well, maybe that's for the best then.

02/07/14 2:09 pm

If you are offering methods for killing you baby here's some examples to help you out. www.abortioninstruments.com/

02/07/14 2:21 pm

Do you willfully misunderstand? God gave us the flora and fauna to help us live our lives. Are His tools evil?

I do appreciate your vision of self. Wish you could appreciate others' view of self. God made all of us, didn't he? He made me to test you

Ebola1 Florida
02/07/14 2:25 pm

Ender, I have no doubt that the cat could do the abortion but, honestly, we have more humane ways these days.

02/07/14 2:32 pm

There are no humane ways to kill. Murder is murder.

02/07/14 2:33 pm

(apologies again dotails, but this Ebola and I have to)

But the claws are perfectly shaped. He gave us the tools. It'd be an insult not to use them.

02/07/14 2:35 pm

dotails, Catsclaw is a plant. Consumption has healing properties. It also has secondary properties such as not allowing implantation of an egg.

02/07/14 2:37 pm

@dotails- sorry to have this discussion here, but it is a question about abortion. I'd use it if I didn't have healthcare access and was pregnant (though I'd probably go with something involving sedation if I could). Again, I'm on the shot which is

02/07/14 2:37 pm

You surprise me. I can't believe you just said that. A hammer is a tool but bashing a babies body with it would be wrong. Totally surprising.

02/07/14 2:39 pm

Very effective so this isn't likely anyway (I haven't missed appointments). We obviously disagree about when to consider a zygote human. And I've seen abortion instruments. Been with a couple women during abortions.

02/07/14 2:40 pm

If you really want to misunderstand me that much, there is precious little I can do about that. If you actually want to listen to me...
But fortunately, you are male and sure of your faith, and will never have to have the heart stopping moment.

02/07/14 2:42 pm

But again, I appreciate your perspective dotails. This is your poll, and I really do appreciate you as a host. I mean no disrespect. Please keep that in mind. I just happen to appreciate many perspectives equally, not just one derived from one book.

02/07/14 2:45 pm

We are many human cells with the same DNA then upon conception the DNA of 2 individuals are combined making a third unique individual human after that the cells divide and there are more and more but there is no point after conception that they...

02/07/14 2:46 pm

...become more of an individual than they did at conception.

Ebola1 Florida
02/07/14 2:49 pm

AJ, it's very rare to have pain with a properly placed IUD. I've never seen it and I've put them in. Of course the GYN would see more by virtue of doing it more and getting referrals for the problem patients.

02/07/14 2:49 pm

Book? Like a science book? I haven't brought up God if thats what your referring too but I could, but you wouldn't understand without years of pretext. So what opposing views do you hold?

Ebola1 Florida
02/07/14 2:49 pm

Even so it's very rare and is a sign that something's wrong.

Ebola1 Florida
02/07/14 2:55 pm

Let's don't forget that the cat is the only animal, other than human, who kills for sport. I think that is very pertinent.

02/07/14 3:03 pm

wow yep spot on. Now look what you've done I guess I have to leave the group called humans since that definition doesn't apply to me. Just playing but seriously humans today are acting like animals. Accurate comparison ender.

02/07/14 3:03 pm

oops I mean ebola

02/07/14 3:05 pm

dotails, you mean Ebolas' comparison?

How carefully HAVE you read that book?

02/07/14 3:05 pm

Should've held my post.

02/07/14 3:12 pm

People, since the beginning of recorded human existence, have been making excuses in order to lie steal and kill this is just another flavor. Some of us know better and that number is statistically growing as people get a bad taste in they're mouth.

02/07/14 3:13 pm

What book. You keep saying that and it's confusing I could guess but I try to avoid guessing.

02/07/14 3:16 pm

dotails, I have known you long enough here to know your modus operandi. To pretend to be coy isn't charming.

02/07/14 3:20 pm

You should tell me my method of operation because I've been trying to figure it out for years. Seriously how would you describe me? No worry's I can't be offended. I am a scientist a christian a philosopher and a designer.But I still...

02/07/14 3:23 pm

Have to die to myself daily because my body is selfish it only knows what it wants but I am the King of my body so I tell it what is best. But the problem is we aren't born knowing what's best. We are born selfish. We have to weigh the voices.

02/07/14 3:24 pm

Good! I am a scientist, artist, musician, philosopher, Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Jew, Jain, Baha'i, Buddhist, Daoist and probably a few other faiths that haven't been realized by more than a few people through history. We do have some common ground.

02/07/14 3:24 pm

I wish pretext was like a thumb drive so people could communicate effectively.

02/07/14 3:27 pm

It is if you think they are different. I do not. They are one, many just refuse to believe it.

None of the above is the answer. All of them are.

02/07/14 3:29 pm

... Those world views conflict

Jesus is the way compared to
you make your own way.

Killing infidels is the only means to assure you access to heaven
vs love your neighbor and you enemy too.

02/07/14 3:39 pm

I won't bother unless you are ask for help.Normally these contradictions self correct and the brain will keep bugging you until you address the big ones at least then unless we stop trying we should all come to the same conclusion. God loves you.

02/07/14 3:47 pm

I love skype because I typo so much and it lets you correct mistakes. I make a typo almost every post because I type so fast because I'm so busy multitasking.

02/07/14 3:50 pm

And you just proved you knew what book I meant. When you are willing to broaden your world view, I'll be here.

02/07/14 3:54 pm

@ebola- I appreciate the info. Are you a GP? I was debating between that and the shot (can't take estrogen). I was scared of the iud since I was with my cousin after she got it and was in a lot of pain. Dr wouldn't do anything and was unconcerned.

02/07/14 3:55 pm

Lol but no thanks the main stream media may want that of me but my goal is to focus on finding truth instead of just accepting everything as truth.

02/07/14 4:06 pm

I did find a clinic where they offered me something to be relaxed during insertion and said they'd give me legit painkillers if I had severe cramps. They didn't want to do the iud as much because I have endometriosis and cramp really hard usually

02/07/14 4:37 pm

They thought I'd expel it. That terrified me so I went with the shot lol

02/07/14 4:41 pm

No fear, death, therapy, disease , and 100% effective birth control... Wait for it... Literally lol... Abstain.

02/07/14 4:43 pm

Nah. Plus I need birth control anyway for endometriosis.

02/07/14 4:51 pm

Ebola? He's an auto mechanic. Works on Kias i think.

Actually, he is a GP.

Ebola1 Florida
02/07/14 4:55 pm

AJ, they may be correct that the IUD might give you worse cramps w/ endometriosis. The Depo shot might be a better alternative but nothing is side effect free. I'm a FP (GP) but not many do them nowadays. The lawyers scared our insurance companies.

Ebola1 Florida
02/07/14 4:57 pm

Also why should the doctor be concerned about your sister's pain? He's not in pain and he has to get to the golf course in the afternoon? ;)

02/08/14 5:41 am

Luckily I've dodged side effects so far with the shot haha. I think estrogen was making migraines worse and more frequent. But I don't even get cramps anymore, life is good!

And I like the dr comment haha

Ebola1 Florida
02/09/14 10:10 am

Sounds like you're on the right med for you. I'd stick with it. ;)

02/09/14 10:37 am

Oh totally going to, this is the first thing to work so perfectly for me, just have a lot of intersecting health issues haha. Sticking with it for sure, not sure if that pun was intended. Even though it can be a pain in the ass (pun intended)

2katz I live in Nebraska
02/06/14 8:16 am

I down voted because I'm tired of abortion polls and the same discussions over and over and over...

02/07/14 1:36 pm

1,060,000,000 baby deaths by their mothers in the US last year. Conversations not over until this is 0.

02/07/14 1:56 pm

1 Billion abortions?!

02/07/14 2:04 pm

Typo

Over 1 million children killed in the us by they're parents. Over 4 million each year world wide 68,780 today.

02/07/14 2:06 pm

Over 1 billion babys have been killed by they're parents via abortion since 1980

02/07/14 2:07 pm

Just wondering. Thank you for the clarification.

2katz I live in Nebraska
02/07/14 2:45 pm

Yeah yeah, but does either side actually believe you're going to get the opposite side to see things your way? Like nag nag nagging, you think they're gonna just say ok fine, have it your way?

02/07/14 4:00 pm

People want the dopamine but not the consequences. I hope the truth becomes obvious enough for people to begin be grossed out with the idea of ripping a baby to pieces and sucking them up into vacuums.

02/07/14 4:02 pm

www.abortioninstruments.com/ This is sort of like the video evidence you would show at they're trial. The defendant is accuse of paying an assassin to do this to they're baby... Da da daaaaaa

2katz I live in Nebraska
02/07/14 4:55 pm

My point is, after awhile people on both sides quit listening, quit watching the fervently-linked videos, and all that.

02/07/14 5:10 pm

Oh yeah sadly some people give up but as soon as we give up there is no hope.

2katz I live in Nebraska
02/07/14 6:34 pm

Both sides feel that way. So there's no resolution.

02/08/14 12:06 pm

The difference is I never give up. If you were the baby, u'd want someone to fight for your right to live.

Komm No. I am your father
02/06/14 8:03 am

Murdered an unborn or partially born baby

Ebola1 Florida
02/06/14 8:12 am

I'm a doctor and, no, I've never aborted anything. Are you speaking of healthcare professionals?

Komm No. I am your father
02/06/14 8:15 am

I didn't ask the question. Thats my understanding of the question asked

02/07/14 1:39 pm

Abortion: to Murder an baby since it's conception. Thats what the question refers to. Not matter who you are or how old he or she is. No matter if you ripped him or her to pieces or payed someone to do it.