DrReid February 2nd, 2014 7:11pm

Look at your poll questions, if any, then look at your party filters. Are there any groups that answer at significantly higher rates than the others or do they all generally answer at about the same rate?

bMyComrade Stumptown
02/03/14 6:00 pm

I have about equal amounts democrats and republicans, twice that in independents, and half that in Libertarians. This is true fairly consistently, no matter how many votes I have.

suppressedID I cant breathe
02/02/14 10:48 pm

Wow, I'd never looked before: 60%democrats.

I need more conservatives. Why do they fear me?

Zod Above Pugetropolis
02/02/14 1:28 pm

I picked one of my closed polls that couldn't in any way be construed as political or leading by anyone. the DRIL came out 78%, 79%, 79%, 72%. That seems typical for my non-political questions. I don't know the raw numbers, but irl Ls are very few.

Zod Above Pugetropolis
02/02/14 1:34 pm

In the previous example, the number of votes was 50, 59, 113, 43. What I meant was I don't know the actual breakdown of my followers, and am too lazy to look, but obviously only a small number of them voted on this particular poll.

jakecrs905 Long Island, NY
02/02/14 12:44 pm

Republicans and independents are equal at 24 but democrats and libertarians are really low.

HayleyS looking up.
02/02/14 12:41 pm

I definitely have a more republicans and independents

political Georgia
02/02/14 12:44 pm

I would say the comments in my polls are not as conservative leaning as they once were. Many liberals such as Abo comment in my polls just about all the time.

DrReid Ever present.
02/02/14 2:03 pm

That sounds good! that means your questions are getting better!

political Georgia
02/02/14 2:05 pm

I try to keep them unbiased as much as possible! :)

MisterE Conservistan
02/02/14 12:26 pm

A lot of independents, males, people who make under 50k and not a lot of over 40s. I have an equalish number of Democrats Republicans and Libertarians.

cpaswr just say the letters
02/02/14 12:18 pm

Based upon recent polls of less than 100 votes, I have more Dems and Independents that answer my polls than Republicans and Libertarians. But, I had a recent poll with over 200 votes that had almost equal votes when comparing the groups.

Posco teach me
02/02/14 12:16 pm

Independents are more than reps & dems combined too.

OhTheIrony Learning from you
02/02/14 12:13 pm

Independents. My Democrat and Republican rates are roughly equal.

Jeninerd Hoth, AK
02/02/14 12:12 pm

I generally have an equalish number of Dems and Reps and about twice as many Independents.

sojourner present
02/02/14 12:15 pm

same. my polls lately have around 150 votes. The poll that Tony shared though got over 500 votes and the independents were no longer such an outlier.