SouthernBoy November 22nd, 2019 2:26pm

Diplomacy = to negotiate a broker a deal. Do you want us to give you financial aid then I want you to investigate corruption. People are confusing this with bribery. Diplomacy is give-and-take between foreign leaders. Trump is conducting?

WorstGooEver Nuke the Hurricanes
11/22/19 11:23 am

Diplomacy is not conducted through the president’s personal lawyer. Diplomacy isn’t engaged in to personally benefit the president. Trump doesn’t care about corruption.

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
11/22/19 10:15 pm

Diplomacy can be conducted by whoever the president wants to conduct it.

DJ13
11/23/19 8:58 am

To clarify, what 4boot is saying is he believes Trump can do ANYTHING he wants...

WorstGooEver Nuke the Hurricanes
11/23/19 10:01 am

Of course. The only goal is “owning libs”.

Diogenes FreeMeBe
11/22/19 10:51 am

It’s Animal Farm

bubba2526 New Jersey
11/22/19 9:59 am

But he is doing it for private gain not for the country. What he did was bribery not brokering a deal for the good of the country he’s a cheater and a liar how the fuck can anyone still be supporting him? How blind can you be?

kspells TheOtherOtherside
11/22/19 9:53 am

This is bullshit. Try to follow, it will be hard.
USA supports the Ukraine’s independence.
USA opposes Russia’s invasion, occupation, hostile effort to take over Ukraine, by aiding their defense against Russia. Every day that Trump withheld that defense money aided Russia giving them the very advantage we oppose. Trump aligned the powers give to his office with Russia’s objectives and against USA.

Ebola007 Florida
11/22/19 5:20 pm

So you think giving weapons to the Ukraine was aligning ourselves with Russian interests? Somehow I doubt that.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
11/22/19 10:27 pm

No I think not giving military aid to the Ukraine did.

Ebola007 Florida
11/23/19 2:22 am

Trump gave the Ukraine anti tank missiles; Obama gave them blankets. Who was more in line with Russian desires?

kspells TheOtherOtherside
11/23/19 3:09 am

Why would Obama matter? But Obama gave 600 million in military aid. He did not give weapons that would escalate the conflict but not sustain it. Because Ukraine can’t really defeat Russia. Duh. We would have to

kspells TheOtherOtherside
11/23/19 3:13 am

BTW I’d like to get the 600 million instead. I always hear there are no hand outs, no one owes me anything, not entitled to... but Ukraine why not give them even more and risk our safety.

Ebola007 Florida
11/23/19 4:24 am

I’m glad you agree that Obama was the one who appeased the Russians and not Trump. It’s refreshing to hear someone tell the truth about the situation. If Obama had had the fortitude to stand up for our commitments we would be in a much better place in the world today. Remember his “red line in the sand” where he showed the world he didn’t mean what he said? Thank God that Trump is restoring the US to its rightful place as a world leader.

....

kspells TheOtherOtherside
11/23/19 11:49 am

Yes Obama was much more for peace and not an antagonist. His lack of military force may have deemed our country as weak in the worlds opinion but it was never a realistic opinion. I see restraint over death as diplomacy, until it’s me that is being attacked. Then kill them all.

Malekithe My pronouns are GFY
11/22/19 8:52 am

The impeachment bribery our founders were concerned about was the president being bribed, not the other way around.

DJ13
11/22/19 10:30 am

Your opinion. My opinion is you're wrong....

Malekithe My pronouns are GFY
11/22/19 10:42 am

Not an opinion. You are wrong

DJ13
11/22/19 10:54 am

Show me were in the Constitution it says it doesn't work both ways...

Malekithe My pronouns are GFY
11/22/19 11:23 am

Do some research as to the intention of those who wrote the Constitution.
Assuming you actually care about learning the truth

DJ13
11/22/19 11:45 am

Got it. You have nothing...

Malekithe My pronouns are GFY
11/22/19 1:41 pm

Got it. You want to be ignorant

Malekithe My pronouns are GFY
11/22/19 1:42 pm

You are just like idiots i argued with as to why Clinton should not have been impeached.

DJ13
11/22/19 2:08 pm

You're the one who made a statement you can't back up....

Malekithe My pronouns are GFY
11/22/19 4:44 pm

Ok. Don’t try to learn anything.
I don’t care if you want to remain ignorant.
I argued with the same kind of people as you when I told them why the Clinton impeachment was wrong and were not impeachable offenses.

DJ13
11/23/19 9:01 am

I did do my own research on the Constitution and what the founders intended and now it isn't my opinion you're wrong. It's a fact that you're wrong....

orgblu10 Shamerica
11/22/19 8:34 am

This is obvious, unless one has an agenda to spin.

historylover
11/22/19 7:56 am

When the federal government issues money to any organization, including governments, in this country, there is a list of items that must be done. Why do American organizations have requirements, but foreign ones do not? Why do American citizens have requirements that illegal aliens do not? The taxes paid by American citizens are funding everything, but we are treated like lesser beings. In what kind of world does that make any sense whatsoever?

mre08
11/22/19 10:22 am

Oh ok so he should be impeached for not filing the proper paperwork.

SnotBubble California
11/22/19 7:54 am

The problem was Trump was looking out for his own interest and not the interest of USA.

WorstGooEver Nuke the Hurricanes
11/22/19 11:31 am

This much is painfully obvious.

thatguy2 We tried to warn you
11/22/19 7:50 am

Congress appropriates foreign aid.

Think Lovin Life
11/22/19 7:54 am

Guy ... did Congress also establish laws for immigration that MrO broke? You realize that the Executive Branch is not an ATM, it is charged with ensuring that the money is spent as appropriated. Blindly giving money to corrupt regimes is only something that Democrats are comfy with.

Wake up!

kspells TheOtherOtherside
11/22/19 10:32 pm

Think the money was approved by Congress. You know, we the people, for the people, doing their jobs. Both parties approved.

SuperAgain They lie, Get Over It
11/22/19 7:48 am

In the National interest, not in Trump’s self interest. That’s where the lemmings are confusing the issue. Trump committed these and other crimes. No ifs, ands, or alternative facts about it.