VirtualCongress December 5th, 2017 12:28am

Public Address Announcement: GrandMaster's annunciation for POTVC!

GrandMaster New York
12/04/17 5:34 pm

I would be pleased to answer any questions anyone has!

MrAmerica Peaceful protestor
12/04/17 6:07 pm

How are your policy positions different than any of the conservative candidates.

GrandMaster New York
12/04/17 6:16 pm

I couldn’t tell you that without knowing each conservatives stances, I know I am pro life, pro small government, anti interventionism, pro nationalism, anti immigration, pro free markets, and pro America

GrandMaster New York
12/04/17 6:18 pm

The main difference between me and the Conservative candidates however is this, I am looking to preserve the first amendment entirely I will look to fight for everyone’s opinion to be heard, no matter how despicable. I want to get VC back to the issues and away from mud slinging completely.

MrAmerica Peaceful protestor
12/04/17 6:30 pm

The Conservative candidates don’t want to preserve the 1st Amendment???

GrandMaster New York
12/04/17 6:32 pm

I wouldn’t know they never laid out any campaign ideals, I sure hope they do.

skinner Jersey City
12/06/17 3:54 pm

Do you support my right o have unpopular ideas?

GrandMaster New York
12/06/17 3:56 pm

Of course, anyone should be able to say what they want, if society deems it unfit, they will make it known.

VirtualCongress Speaker NDAmerican
12/04/17 5:29 pm

Note: The Public Address is available to all candidates if they wish to make a campaign announcement or statement. You can submit a statement using the “Make a public Address to congress” or “Candidacy Declaration Application” links located on the vc website.

VirtualCongress Speaker NDAmerican
12/04/17 5:29 pm

Hello Virtual Congress, I am pleased to announce my intention to run for president of the Virtual Congress. I believe in Conservative ideals and would like to push them through if I get into office. I stand for freedom of the people, and of the state. VC has become a hostile area, where people are seen as outsiders for gaveling unpopular ideas, I would like to change that perception and allow each individual to speak their ideas as they believe. I want a smaller federal government and more state rights. I look forward to seeing a conservative in office and I hope that you can support me!