PrinceOberyn October 24th, 2014 5:00pm

Did you ever have any nonsensical theories (even though they made perfect sense at the time) about the world as a child?

RoDe Latinus wordsus
10/25/14 9:42 pm

After I was told Sant Claus was made up I figured it was just a matter of time before the adults told me God was made up too. That probably aided my eventual progression to agnosticism. It allowed me to consider the possibility of no god.

grizzy Kansas
10/25/14 5:55 pm

Turn signals told you when to turn. (The little arrow on the dashboard) essentially giving you directions. I was so confused as to how the car knew where you wanted to go

vin woof
10/25/14 8:14 am

I thought that time moved east to west as the sun moved across the sky instead of having time zones.

146787456777 .......
10/24/14 3:57 pm

I didn't know how traffic lights worked and for some reason I thought it was plausible that some guy was sitting in a tower somewhere with a telescope watching the intersection and pushing a button to make the lights change

Odysseus We All Need A Fantasy
10/24/14 12:56 pm

Yes, we had three children in our family so I had reached the conclusion that my parents had to have had sex three times! I remember thinking how "distasteful" it seemed but it was something you just "bit the bullet" and did if you wanted kids.

PrinceOberyn Tower of Fate
10/24/14 12:07 pm

Let's see. You had to die on your birthday, Marriage was a biological requirement for pregnancy (If only that were true!), all languages were just code words for English (Thank you subtitles), and BC meant before calendars.

FATSHADOW Cyborg Gorilla
10/24/14 10:10 am

Kebler Elves in my stomach, had an intricate system of conveyer belts & machinery that allowed them to shovel the food into half a turd, lower the upper half, weld it shut, load it onto a truck and drop it off at my asshole for disposal.