USA1st October 23rd, 2013 4:54am

Okay so I recently watched a video I had taken of Sarah Palin at a speech she gave back in 2010. What do you think of Gov. Sarah Palin?

screename1 Washington State
10/23/13 2:59 am

She was the governor of my home state. She had an 88% approval rating in a very independent state. The media loved to demonize her on the national level, but in reality she had proved that she was an amazing leader.

screename1 Washington State
10/23/13 3:02 am

She's the real deal. Not polished enough for many, but she's a real person, not just a politician. I know several people who know her personally. If nothing else, she understands basic math better than the majority of buffoons spending $...

USA1st
10/22/13 9:57 pm

The lady is extremely classy and can give some awesome speeches and quotes...just to name a few.

Rob Be Safe Be Smart
10/22/13 10:28 pm

Wait..so.. Your god says that woman can't be in charge?
And saying you agree with one of the more unintelligent people in politics doesn't say much for yourself anyway.
Worst VP Candidate Ever.
youtu.be/QOa98P_Mv68

Ebola1 Florida
10/22/13 9:58 pm

She was demonized by the Dems

screename1 Washington State
10/23/13 3:03 am

...$ we don't have, in DC.

Rob Be Safe Be Smart
10/22/13 10:37 pm

youtu.be/WMhQBlAsLmI
She wasn't demonized.
She was just interviewed.

Ebola1 Florida
10/22/13 11:18 pm

Rob, you're losing it.

chickencookie It really is
10/23/13 4:53 am

Very smart, likable and approachable. I don't understand why shes such a big "joke".

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
10/22/13 11:06 pm

One of my friends knows her. The same week her 6 year old died. She voted for Sarah.

Rob Be Safe Be Smart
10/22/13 10:29 pm

They're called lines, and acting.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
10/22/13 10:03 pm

For personal religious reasons, I will never vote for a woman for president. That being said, although we agree on most issues, Palin just grates on my last nerve. So does Bachmann. And I loathe Hillary with every fiber of my being. But I love women.

think4yourself Not a safe space
10/23/13 12:30 am

RJ is she was a dude you totally would.

RJ1969 SoCal
10/22/13 9:56 pm

I'd totally do her.

steelcity Pittsburgh
10/23/13 4:16 am

T, I think is something I disagree with you on. If I am correct, you are referencing the passage that the woman should never be the head of the man. However, I'm not sure that applies to political governance. Merely home and church leadership.

Rob Be Safe Be Smart
10/22/13 10:33 pm

I bet you say that to all the girls.

steelcity Pittsburgh
10/23/13 6:31 am

I don't strictly disagree with anything you said, but the lens I see this though is that the presidency is a secular office. While it may be ideal for male leadership, we can't expect to hold non believers to a biblical standard.

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
10/23/13 5:30 am

Steel, I appreciate your asking. It goes way deeper than that. All through Scripture, from Genesis 3 through Paul's letters, the general principle is that men and women, though equal in value, are very different in the roles for which they were

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
10/23/13 5:37 am

designed by God. The sexes complement each other and are by no means interchangeable. Paul makes it clear that headship in the home and leadership in general are invested in the male. Women can teach and lead other women and children but are not to

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
10/23/13 6:37 am

I agree with Rob. I enjoyed the documentary I believe her people actually put out. It showed her early years, when she was doing things she knew and understood. But when she jumped into the deep end of the pool - she was drowning on a regular

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
10/23/13 5:43 am

teach or lead men. Genesis 3-4 makes it clear, though, that the woman will always desire to usurp the man's role, and this is a result of the Fall. It continues today with rampant feminism. There's a wonderful book that you can get at Amazon for as

shellybaxter1234 Peaceful Place
10/23/13 6:38 am

Basis. She made ridiculous statements, and hasn't stopped since. She got a taste of the spot light and stopping reasonable, which is sad

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
10/23/13 5:48 am

little as $6-$7 on Kindle e-book or a little more for a print copy. It's a fairly short but meaty book that follows this all through the Bible, and it's called Leadership is Male, by David Pawson. Check it out - it's worth a read. :-)

TomLaney1 Jesus is Lord
10/23/13 6:41 am

I agree with you, but our personal religious beliefs should dictate how we vote. That's why I said I personally wouldn't vote for a Presidentess. Others can vote as they want.