JiveYoungKing October 18th, 2013 3:30am

"Terrorism? Take look in the good mirror, Beat around the bush, I'm a Bush whackin' Bush killer, Don't believe, even though some people do, They wouldn't hate you if you didn't give them a reason to." Is terrorism blow back real or is it blind hate?

zman117 Ohio
10/17/13 8:41 pm

They hate us for our freedom.

Come on, give me a break. Blow back is very much real. Every action has a reaction and that is definitely the case in foreign policy.

zman117 Ohio
10/17/13 8:40 pm

I am by no means justifying it. The killing of innocents is never justified no matter which side it is. I cannot even grasp how some of them are able to do the things they do.

However, it is absolutely absurd when people say, including Bush said

zman117 Ohio
10/17/13 9:05 pm

"I also expressed my concerns that drone attacks are fueling terrorism. Innocent victims are killed in these acts, and they lead to resentment among the Pakistani people."
Malala Yousafzai said this after her meeting with Obama.

zman117 Ohio
10/17/13 9:06 pm

This is a fact everybody. No matter your political views, with the way we are doing things every terrorist we kill adds another. You can't have a war against a tactic. Which is what terrorism is.

JiveYoungKing The Banter Boy
10/17/13 8:33 pm

This is what was supposed to be HHH (Hip Hop Humpday), but I got drunk yesterday. So now this happens. The lyrics are from Mongrel's "The Menace" feat. Lowkey, one of my favorite rappers. And the question is referring to terrorism if it isn't clear.

JiveYoungKing The Banter Boy
10/17/13 8:34 pm

Oh, I fit in terrorism in the question... See I had like 5 different versions trying to manage characters... Haha

zman117 Ohio
10/17/13 9:07 pm

And boy would I have loved to have been a fly on the wall when she told him that!

LochnessMonster Milky way
10/17/13 8:37 pm

I don't believe it's terrorism in the first place. They are fighting for as cause just like each and every one of us today.

JiveYoungKing The Banter Boy
10/17/13 9:17 pm

His heart must've damn near stopped... "What? Someone outside a Republican challenging me?! Where am I?!"

JiveYoungKing The Banter Boy
10/17/13 8:41 pm

True to an extent but because I'm against how interventionist we are here, I don't bomb the White House. Terrorism is the use of violent force, there are other ways to fight for a cause.

RJ1969 SoCal
10/17/13 8:41 pm

I'm still thinking of the beat I'd bust put on the 808 with that.

rebelfury76 No Justice, No Peace
10/18/13 2:11 am

If you listen to them they say it's pay back for imperialist activity by the US govt. It's easy or one to see their point if they stop being a flag waving moron for two seconds.

How would you feel if Mexico droned a school and your kid died?

JiveYoungKing The Banter Boy
10/17/13 8:39 pm

@Femme: yeah his last album was pretty sick. I enjoyed most of it. It's just weird as an American rap fan to hear his accent. But it's cool lol

@megomex: told you I got you!! I know you were doubting ya boy!

jvc1133 61535
10/17/13 8:41 pm

Go to sleep, you' ll be better in the morning

Liberty 4,032,064
10/18/13 3:47 am

It's blowback for the federal government's meddling. It has killed 500,000 people in Iraq. You can't tell me that they were all turrists.

megomez712 Vagabond
10/17/13 8:44 pm

Lol, tru! I've heard OF Lowkey but never actually heard him. I need to stay up on my rap game, keeps the mind sharp! ;)

zman117 Ohio
10/17/13 8:54 pm

I think a clear difference is also the intentional targeting of civilians. They are still terrorists.

Once again this is no doubt defending what we do. We have been responsible for the deaths or displacement of many civilians.

MisterE Conservistan
10/18/13 1:19 pm

In the case of Muslim extremists, I think it is a combination of both. Blindly hating is a component of their faith, but they are also pissed because of US activity in their holy land.

commonman1 Peace
10/18/13 2:53 pm

Not at all. Are you saying we're intentionally targeting civilians because of their race or religion?

JiveYoungKing The Banter Boy
10/17/13 8:49 pm

I'd definitely recommend him. He's very political, but I like corny sh*t like that haha

MisterE Conservistan
10/18/13 3:05 pm

I'm saying that our leaders are using drones to kill suspected terrorists without consideration for if they are also killing children or righteous people.

commonman1 Peace
10/18/13 12:29 pm

When I think of terrorism I think of radical Muslims extremist. I don't believe they care about your life. They feel justified in killing and don't care if you're a child or a righteous person. You're subhuman and not worth living.

MisterE Conservistan
10/18/13 1:14 pm

Is the US not doing the same thing with its drone program?