TopsQueen November 16th, 2019 2:16am

Prayer update. Roses husband is in the hospital. He cannot breathe and his hearts acting up. He just quit smoking. After doing it since he was 14. The man was kept in a cage when he was a POW. He has a lot of stressors.

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
11/16/19 7:56 am

Does there come a point where it’s not even worth quitting? I mean this seriously. Smoking since 14, now is a senior citizen (I presume)... When people quit a middle-age, it’s with the idea of removing the tar from your lungs over time and adding a decade+ on your life. But when you already just about on the doorstep, and the process of quitting is going to make you miserable, why not just keep enjoying something that’s been a defining aspect of your entire life/persona? My thoughts are with your friend’s husband, but if he’s sick *because* of withdrawals from smoking, just give the man a cigarette...

shygal47 Florida east coast
11/16/19 8:27 am

Oh dear ... prayers on the way!

ctskapski x
11/15/19 7:26 pm

The same one that said it's him or the kid right?

What delicious irony that she may not have to make a decision in the ultimatum he himself decided to levy against her.

4JC Christian Pastors Wife
11/15/19 9:55 pm

I’m so sorry, TQ!! Sounds like Rose is between a rock and a hard place! I’m sure both of these situations are putting HER under a lot of stress, as well! Praying for all 3 of them: that her husband will get better, that God will touch the child and he will behave, and that Rose will have some peace!

imanag My heaven on Earth
11/15/19 10:02 pm

Poor Rose! I’ll keep praying.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
11/16/19 1:06 pm

He’s 73 or 74. He treats Rose wonderful. He’s now in the hospital. So I think some of this comes because he was just so sick that’s a tough addiction to kick

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
11/15/19 8:35 pm

TQ, I’m so sorry, will be praying🙏🏻Also thank him for his service too our Nation❣️

TierasPet
11/16/19 5:05 am

That's awful. She's got to be so stressed and worried. My heart goes out to them all and I hope things begin to get better soon.

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
11/15/19 8:53 pm

This user is currently being ignored

bringstheeagle Colorado
11/16/19 1:50 pm

😢 praying 🙏

Nemacyst No Lives Matter
11/16/19 2:03 pm

This user is currently being ignored

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
11/15/19 8:23 pm

Yes. The grandsons had a very very poor upbringing parents are stoners they don’t care how noisy he is. Poorly disciplined and poorly loved. And other words he can be quite annoying. John’s are wonderful man and he’s been sick for quite a while because the Vietcong kept him locked in a cage foe 4 years he stresses easily.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
11/16/19 1:06 pm

Posted another question the other day. She’s my closest friends.

historylover
11/16/19 5:46 am

Praying for all but especially praying for the child who has his whole life ahead of him and should be brought up in a loving home by people who can put the child’s needs first when necessary for the child’s well being.