pcisbs1 February 2nd, 2019 2:56pm

Anderson Cooper of CNN shows video of VA Governors apology for black face, KKK picture with an “R” next to his name at the bottom of the video. CNN is disgraceful

BriDads Stop Getting Offended
02/02/19 8:04 am

Wtf I just realized that. That is actually really low for CNN. That’s why there ratings are low too because they lie for their own political agenda.

Okie1967 Is Biden self aware
02/02/19 8:32 am

He’s a Democrat, right?

Kay41 the Midwest
02/02/19 8:38 am

Perhaps disgraceful. Perhaps a mistake. We need to give them a chance to rectify it. Could have been an honest mistake. We are too quick to judge nowadays. If it is a mistake, I expect they will fix it. If it was on purpose, they are disgraceful. I expect people on both sides to wait to pass judgement like they claim the other side is beginning in doing.

kscott516 Masks fail
02/02/19 12:13 pm

Why is CNN still allowed to be on TV?

imanag My heaven on Earth
02/02/19 8:36 am

Why yes, yes he is.

BriDads Stop Getting Offended
02/02/19 9:14 am

The only problem is that this has become a consistent problem where many strong liberal media outlets seem to be reporting fake news or twisting stories to degrade an opposing group, and all of this without consequence, which is ridiculous. But especially CNN.

pcisbs1 Baltimore to Central PA
02/02/19 8:53 am

This was last night and still no redaction

mark4
02/02/19 11:28 am

Strictly an accident.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Krystina Let Freedom Reign
02/03/19 1:41 am

They are obscene in their blatant lying. Completely disgusting.

BriDads Stop Getting Offended
02/02/19 10:11 am

Well that seems to be the Democrats speciality. You know like with the Covington high school boys and Brett Kavanaugh. The media jumped to conclusions there and Twitter just flamed the kids of both Covington and Kavanaugh’s high school. Why shouldn’t the public jump to conclusions on this segment if they were encouraged to by the media and liberal public figures in the past? It’s hypocritical to say that and despicable.

I do agree however we shouldn’t be jumping to conclusions until we know the whole story. And there is a chance that CNN made a mistake. But this isn’t the first time they’ve “mislabeled or misinformed” it’s viewers which resulted in an instance that had a probable negative affect on opposing beliefs. Consistency is key to this matter.

Kay41 the Midwest
02/02/19 10:17 am

You don't need to lecture me on Democrats. As an Independent, I see this problem on both sides of the aisle which is why I won't rush to judgement on this. I'll wait until (if) any facts come out. I just wish Democrats and Republicans would do the same. But, it's obvious by this poll and many others on SOH that most don't.

voc I am...what I am
02/03/19 10:44 am

Just as disgraceful as Fox News showing a date of death next to RBG’s name.

Kay41 the Midwest
02/02/19 8:55 am

As I said, We'll wait and see. Could be an error. I'm not rushing to judgement. That's what too many people do nowadays all it results in things like the fiasco with the kid in the MAGA hat.

Kay41 the Midwest
02/02/19 9:02 am

According to a quick Google search, the correction was made.

susanr Colorado
02/02/19 11:23 pm

BriDads - Are you being just as hard on Fox for displaying the (incorrect) information that Ruth Bader Ginsberg had died? You should be, to be consistent. (It’s not the first error or inaccurate statement to come from Fox, by far.)

Mistakes are made. By everyone.

susanr Colorado
02/02/19 11:25 pm

There’s a CHANCE that CNN made a mistake? Do you really think they did something so easily shown to be incorrect as that ON PURPOSE? That would just be absurd.

susanr Colorado
02/03/19 12:59 pm

“This was a blatant LIE used to manipulate the thoughts of the masses...”

And I think that’s such a ridiculous, absurd, paranoid idea that I know there’s no point in trying to discuss this subject (or probably any others).

I agree completely with Kay. And I’m out of here.

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
02/04/19 9:46 am

What CNN was a blatant lie but what Fox did was laid back and a joke. You sheep are unbelievable. Go suck off Trump some more.

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
02/04/19 9:47 am

So does Fox. All that bullshit they said about Obama and even Hillary.

Kay41 the Midwest
02/02/19 9:19 am

Perhaps. We are currently talking about this instance on CNN though. I know that all media outlets make errors. I don't know what happened in this situation. Nobody does. They made a mistake and corrected the error. Was their motivation nefarious? We don't know. And speculation and blame without proof is what gets both sides in trouble.

BriDads Stop Getting Offended
02/03/19 6:58 am

It was on fox and friends, one of the most laid back shows on Fox News... It isn’t really news at all to be honest because they usually just debate and do silly segments at the end. It’s more for entertainment, but yes it was a graphic error. But the thing is, it didn’t hurt the democrats in any way, such as the fabricated stories that are made against Trump and the Republicans.

BriDads Stop Getting Offended
02/03/19 7:06 am

But it’s true, if they really wanted to hurt the democrats, they would have released some fabricated story about how Ruth was something very anti American. A false reporter death can only strengthen the Democratic Party and does no help for Republicans. While standing with BuzzFeed’s completely fictional story actually is an attempt to hurt Donald Trump. And encouraging doxxing and hate against teenage boys on social media after jumping to conclusions is also very disgraceful for the media...

Kay41 the Midwest
02/03/19 7:10 am

Excuses. Excuses. It would be more believable if you would just admit that Fox does things too and that both networks make mistakes and that both networks might possibly do things for their own benefit. Since you don't, I don't take the rest of your rant seriously in the slightest. You've lost credibility. So, end of discussion for me!

Zod Above Pugetropolis
02/03/19 11:20 am

Wasn’t he an R for most of his adult life? A parameter that didn’t get updated doesn’t necessarily suggest a conspiracy. In any case, what is important isn’t his current party, but that he is (was) a racist dirtbag, and given his response, likely still is. As such he has no business being in a position of authority.

pcisbs1 Baltimore to Central PA
02/03/19 7:22 am

But we’re not talking about Fox, I like what you did their. 🤔
This was a blatant LIE used to manipulate the thoughts of the masses and for you to think otherwise makes no sense.

BriDads Stop Getting Offended
02/04/19 2:35 pm

There was so much evidence against her and not even a prosecution. Almost all employers and contractors who worked for the state department (who searched through the confidential emails) are appalled at how she received no punishment.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
02/04/19 1:15 pm

You mean the destruction of her email server? Or the millions paid for the Dossier?
Or her part in selling uranium assets to Russia?