MJSeals June 4th, 2018 12:07pm

Congrats! You have survived 500 Days of the Donald Trump Presidency. Can you name ONE thing you are happy to see out the 500 days and ONE thing you would like to see changed?

Liberty 4,032,064
06/04/18 5:16 am

Done: Reduction in corporate tax rate
Still needed: Abolition of Civil Asset Forfeiture and federal traffic ticket campaigns.

ShockNAweMack can vs should. think...
06/04/18 5:37 am

Happy about the corporate tax rate lowered.
Unhappy about some of the turmoil. Although I know he campaigned on shaking up the status quo.

rons WOKE is sick
06/04/18 5:54 am

At least he doesn’t have an intern crawling around under his desk. (?) So far things are on an up tick.

rons WOKE is sick
06/04/18 6:20 am

Sometimes I wonder if the #metoo movement is losing it’s grip. Like the boy who cried wolf. Haven’t heard much from Stormy. Either she’s making money or laying low. Haven’t seen her lawyer either.

commonman1 Peace
06/04/18 6:49 am

22 regulations done away with new regulation put in place. That means the need for less attorneys, less accountants, and less money spent to enforce useless regulations.

kscott516 Masks fail
06/04/18 7:06 am

It’s only been a year and a half. Give him time.

Think Lovin Life
06/04/18 9:57 am

KS ... I agree, he’s got 6 1/2 more years to accomplish great things!

lj74
06/04/18 11:11 am

I am happy about the tax breaks; need phase 2. Also am happy to see Obamacare implode. Am anxious to see the immigration issues resolved.

Advil sc
06/04/18 5:36 am

Economic growth.
Pushing badly needed immigration control.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
06/04/18 6:18 am

Moved the embassy to Jerusalem
Kept Hillary out of the White House

Think Lovin Life
06/04/18 6:21 am

The economy is strong because MrT has lifted the oppressive regulations from businesses and reduced double taxation by reducing corporate taxes.

I’m disappointed that other campaign promises — like eliminating the horrible ObamaDoesntCare, immigration reform (including the wall) and dramatic reductions in wasteful government — aren’t yet fulfilled.

rons WOKE is sick
06/04/18 5:37 am

Economic stats look good. He’s a pig like Clinton.

ozzy
06/04/18 3:37 pm

Survived??? We have thrived !!! Tax cuts, regulatory cuts, scotus and lower court judges, North Korea potential, out of top, out of Iran nuke deal, Jerusalem embassy, the economy!!!! MAGA !!!
Change: Put hillary in jail

osouless Whats Next
06/04/18 6:04 pm

I like that he has reminded the country why we need people actually experienced in politics to run the country. He has effectively ended the “celebrity” candidacy for a while.

I don’t like essentially everything about his presidency. Certain decisions i can tolerate as a difference of opinion, other things (mostly his rhetoric) is such utter bullshit he doesn’t deserve my respect as a human being.

NDAmerican Florida
06/04/18 8:47 am

Moving embassy to Jerusalem, and end this Trade War before it begins.

zimmy Florida
06/04/18 11:36 am

I glad to see the Hostages freed from Korea, I would be glad to see Trump resign.

commonman1 Peace
06/04/18 6:52 am

Lowest unemployment in 50 years. Unemployment at 3.8%. Labor shortages driving up wages. Excellent!

ozzy
06/04/18 3:38 pm

He sure did try to help daca. Blame the dems for that shitshow

nickelb Texas
06/04/18 7:45 am

I'm happy about our improving relationship with North Korea. I think He just might be able to denuclearize them.

I'm unhappy with his immigration policies. He has done nothing to help the DACA population or fix immigration policy.

SuperAgain They lie, Get Over It
06/04/18 6:23 am

Happy that he spends a lot of time out of the office playing golf. Would like to see him take up another pastime like playing solitaire to take up the rest of his day. 😜

skinner Jersey City
06/04/18 9:07 am

I’m happy that we bombed Assad. Although, frankly, we could use more bombing Assad...

One thing I would like changed is that we should rescind the new tariffs and rejoin TPP.

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
06/04/18 10:59 pm

I’m happy he signed tax cuts. I’d change almost everything else.

commonsense America isnt racist
06/04/18 4:33 pm

Tax cuts have been amazingly great for businesses and jobs.

Wish the WH would have more media events.