Boston8765 November 19th, 2017 7:11pm

If an IQ test was necessary in order to vote which political party would suffer most?

SuperAgain They lie, Get Over It
11/19/17 5:48 pm

Lol. I’d rather see the results of Trump’s IQ test than see his tax returns. Both would be embarrassing, but the IQ test would be hugely entertaining. 😉

Alcerus fascist
11/19/17 7:53 pm

Liberals have better access to higher education, but what they learn in college -- I wouldn't consider that intelligence, no.

catpillow Florida West Coast
11/20/17 1:15 am

As a former member of Mensa, I observed that the political views of Mensans when I was a member were all over the place. There really wasn’t a party favored by Mensans.

I suppose it could be argued that if you assume that that people with high IQs are more likely to be educated, and knowing that the party reported to have more educated members is the Democratic Party, then it would be democrats.

I’m not certain if this would hold up or not.

oneibm03
11/19/17 8:35 pm

Not to mention, all your polls are completely slanted in one direction.

Sincerely your libertarian friend.

Ebola1 Florida
11/19/17 12:12 pm

Both about the same.

Malekithe Hades
11/19/17 9:19 pm

We will never know Trump's IQ.
Suffice it to say he is smart enough to become a multi-billionaire and in his first attempt at politics, he achieved the ultimate position.

oneibm03
11/19/17 8:33 pm

HAHAHAHA. You’re a joke.

Malekithe Hades
11/19/17 6:12 pm

Donald Trump graduated from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in 1968, with a Bachelor of Science degree in economics and anthropology. Mensa doesn’t accept SAT scores from after 1994. However Mr Trump was a student at Wharton when it was possible to derive an accurate IQ core from known SAT scores. Given the usual requirements for admission to a top school like Wharton, It estimates that Mr. Trump has a 156 IQ at the minimum.

fcdrvr
11/19/17 8:39 pm

Just because you have a fancy college degree, doesn’t mean you’re smart. I know many people with both bachelor’s and master’s degrees and a couple with MBA’s. None of them have any daily practical or logical knowledge.

Alcerus fascist
11/19/17 8:47 pm

Are you talking about me or somebody else? Only a couple of my polls are meant for a specific answer, and I've never seen you before...

Alcerus fascist
11/19/17 8:51 pm

Oh probably because you made your account today and have yet to post any polls at all. I welcome you to SOH and encourage you to post your own polls if you think you have a good idea for one!