GingaNinja43 December 22nd, 2016 2:39am

Did your grades drop significantly your senior year of high school? If you are not a senior yet, do you think your grades will drop?

cowboy Doors of Perception
12/22/16 6:22 am

No. I just wanted to get out of that prison so I did what I had to do.

UncleChickenHam New Hampshire
12/22/16 9:38 am

I have reverse senioritis, my grades where in the trash all of high school until senior year, and then I started getting on honor roll. And that's with a few AP classes I started taking.

ZaQ777 Pittsburgh
12/22/16 6:39 am

No, actually my grades spiked. Fourth quarter senior year was my best in all of high school. Maybe teacher expectations was what dropped.

gow488 Korea
12/21/16 7:46 pm

I had a 3.7 GPA last year and I have a 3.4 GPA this year.

GingaNinja43 Indiana
12/21/16 7:48 pm

I had gotten all A's, having taken 10 AP classes, until this year. This first semester, I had a B+ and 2 or 3 A-.

dxstap Bloomington, Indiana
12/21/16 7:57 pm

HS graduation and my senior year were not all that important for me. If graduation wasn't required, I would have not bothered to attend. None of my family went.
Finished in the Spring then started college in the Fall. Little different than progressing between any other educational levels.

GingaNinja43 Indiana
12/21/16 9:32 pm

Yeah. My school offers a ton, so I take a lot.

Blarney Wrightville
12/22/16 12:46 am

Took too many PE classes my senior year for my grade to drop, way to be ambitious 18 year old me...

saskiaelisabeth
12/22/16 12:48 am

Senioritis hit hard. 3rd quarter not only did I lose motivation, but I overcommitted myself and got my first ever non-A grades, and they were bad... C and B-
Yikes, considering our school is not known for being particularly challenging that was definitely a blow. At least they were also in my hardest classes, and the grades didn't affect my final grade too much since I pulled them back up 4th quarter.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
12/21/16 10:45 pm

Not my senior year of high school, but my senior year of college.

RussianThunder Russia and USA
12/21/16 8:17 pm

No. I have parents very very academically focused. They would kill me.

sea California
12/21/16 9:05 pm

Yes my grades dropped both in high school and in college. In HS I already knew where I was going to college so all I needed to do was pass. In college I already had a job lined up so I just needed B's.

musiman28 Cotton country
12/21/16 9:12 pm

Mine dropped my junior year, my Dad passed away just before school started and I just didn't give a shit.

Squidboy Snarkapottamus
12/22/16 7:46 am

I planned my senioritis years in advance. I only needed 2 classes to graduate .....but had to take a minimum of 4. I had planned on taking all easy electives so I could skate, but ended up taking computer programming (good move) and some Honors classes (questionable move). After football season ended I barely showed up for school. I limped across the finish line with my first F and a 1.7 gpa final semester dragged me down to a 3.2 cumulative. Didn't matter as I had enlisted in the USN before the year started. In retrospect, the one thing I would do different is graduate early in January. Didn't hurt me in college though, still crushed the SAT and graduated with a 4.0.