KAnne July 7th, 2013 9:24am

Did you go to/do you plan on going to college?

07/07/13 2:40 am

You're a very intelligent person. You haven't found anything that has awoken your interest yet. I took sociology psychology I was so interested. Has someone programmed you to think that you're a failure? You are not.

07/07/13 3:24 am

I would go ahead and try for small rolls try for community theater. Try different things where you can build your skills. Take acting classes. So what if you fail so what if you make a fool of yourself. their not gonna throw you in jail for that.

adriannefaiza Maryland
07/08/13 8:59 pm

I do both. Work 8-5 mon-fri, school 6-10:30 mon-thrursday

KAnne Atlantic City, NJ
07/07/13 2:27 am

Although I would like a degree, I couldn't even tolerate just taking a couple classes here and there. (As opposed to being a real student.)

KAnne Atlantic City, NJ
07/07/13 2:42 am

Thank you... That means a lot to me. Virtual hug!

07/07/13 3:02 am

Thank you I sort of needed one today.

07/07/13 3:03 am

What would you really like to do what makes your soul sing?

KAnne Atlantic City, NJ
07/07/13 3:05 am

I haven't found that yet. Well, I have, but it's so far fetched it's actually ridiculous. (Acting)

07/07/13 3:10 am

Have you tried any local theater. I know they have some pretty good local theater where we live. I don't know how close you are to New York but I would imagine there's a great deal of theater around there.

07/07/13 3:11 am

I've done store demos you can do a lot of acting doing store demos too.

07/07/13 3:14 am

Also I was quite a bit older when I went to school. My husband was too, but he was not a old as I was.

KAnne Atlantic City, NJ
07/07/13 3:14 am

I'm afraid of being terrible. The only experience I have is with school musicals and I can't sing so I was always chorus/company with little to no acting. I know I should give it a try, I'm just scared I guess.

07/07/13 3:17 am

I think we all have our failures. I would imagine you could interview any famous actor or actress and they would tell you they have a lot failures. Is there a local junior college at which you can take an acting class or two? Have you ever seen

KAnne Atlantic City, NJ
07/07/13 3:20 am

Yes, there is... Maybe I'll take an intro class in the fall...

07/07/13 3:21 am

Baby learn to walk? They crawl in the pull themselves up. Fall down climb back up little by little the acquiring skill to walk. They may be wobbly at first but then they take off. We all have our failures I made a potato salad my dog would not eat.

KAnne Atlantic City, NJ
07/07/13 3:24 am

Haha you're right. It's a something I need learn how to get over.

07/07/13 3:26 am

What is the absolute worst that can happen to you taking a class or trying out for a roll? Most likely you'll make new friends with the same fears and idealistic you have. When are production comes to town volunteered to stage work.

07/07/13 3:28 am

My son lived in Eugene for a while. He was having a hard time finding himself as he is a gay man. He volunteered at the local theater. He saw Riverdance from backstage I think he also worked on the Rocky horror picture show. If I remember right you

07/07/13 3:36 am

I think I'm wanted try to get some sleep now before it's four in the morning here I will pray for you sweet girl. Put a big smile on that beautiful face One that reflects the most intelligent eyes of yours. Your picture tells me you're a warm person

07/07/13 3:37 am

I will be pulling for you. I have found treating yourself like a friend almost splitting yourself to two people if you will just be your friend grab yourself by the ham and say let's get going this make success good night God bless you Joyce. I

susanr Colorado
07/07/13 6:11 am

I went to college four times before I finally got it together to graduate, at age 44.