ConservativeCA August 14th, 2016 6:15pm

Angela Merkel has announced that she will force all private German companies to hire a certain number of Syrian Refugees. Is this a good choice?

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
08/14/16 11:21 am

Ok, so she will strongly "strongly urge" them to hire refugees instead of force them. Big deal.

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
08/14/16 11:18 am

Id move my business to America.

08/14/16 11:19 am

No, that's not at all what's going on. In the future you should read articles instead of seeing a headline from Breitbart and immediately posting a poll. Angela Merkel isn't forcing anyone to hire refugees. She's merely meeting with major companies to encourage them to hire refugees. There isn't any coercion.

You need to take this poll down.

08/14/16 11:22 am

There is no link that can satisfy this lie. What I think happened was CA read the sensationalist headline "Merkel Demands All Big German Companies Hire Refugees" on Breitbart and proceeded to not read the article. If CA actually read the far-right newspaper, then he would find that literally the first sentence says, "Chancellor Angela Merkel has invited executives from some of Germany’s biggest listed companies to attend a summit next month where she will urge them to hire more refugees, the newspaper Bild reported on Saturday."

There's no coercion here. This is merely a meeting where Merkel will encourage companies to take advantage of the cheap labor force at their disposal.

08/14/16 11:24 am

Yeah, that is a big deal. That's the difference between force and a lack of force. I can ask you to eat broccoli or I can hold a gun to your head and tell you to eat broccoli. To say that there is no difference between the two dialogues is nonsense.

Take it down.

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
08/14/16 11:25 am

Sorry I triggered you, but I'm not gonna take my poll down just because you're offended. Thx

Yessy French Texan
08/14/16 12:43 pm

I surprisingly hate Merkel more than Clinton and Obama! She is a complete idiot! I'm glad one by one those leaders in Europe are falling! First Cameron , next François! I'm hoping Hofer beats the Independent leader in Austria! And I'm glad Merkel's party is losing more and more power! Let's go Le Pen make France better! I'm sorry , I pay lots of attention to European politics!

GlockMan1 Alabama
08/14/16 11:34 am

She is an idiot but she was elected by the people so they get what they wanted.

gameplayer2014 Constipated Clefable
08/14/16 11:50 am

They're undocumented and stealing German jobs.

gameplayer2014 Constipated Clefable
08/14/16 11:51 am

And it's becoming a dictatorship. The UN will collapse and everyone will be independent killing off the new world order.

08/14/16 11:26 am

Don't take it down because I'm offended. Take it down because facts are offended.

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
08/14/16 11:37 am

Relax chief. Time to just take the L here and move on.

08/14/16 11:39 am

It must be really interesting living in a world where there is no difference between a request and a demand. Every single thing that is asked of CA is a demand, which must be really fascinating.

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
08/14/16 11:40 am

I know the number of a really good massage therapist, it seems like you're a little stressed.

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
08/14/16 11:43 am

Wow, you're just having an absolute meltdown in this comment section.

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
08/14/16 12:15 pm

You've acted about as mature here as I would expect from a Hillary supporting beta male.

XercesBlue ...
08/14/16 12:18 pm

Skinner... You're spending a lot of energy on someone who isn't going to budge. Not sure it is worth it, and it doesn't look admirable from other user's standpoint (even though I agree with you).

08/14/16 11:47 am

I'm not the one who should be embarrassed. At least I am literate enough to read an article. At least I can determine the difference between coercion and voluntary transactions.

08/14/16 12:21 pm

Skinner: Hey, CA, your poll is incorrect and if you applied this same standard of logic to other dialogues, then you should see that this poll is a lie that you should delete.

CA: So what if it's a lie? "Big deal." Stop pointing out my deceit. *Begins torrent of illogical alt-right insults.*

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
08/14/16 12:21 pm

Exactly, xerces. This dude is embarrassing himself.

08/14/16 12:22 pm

Blue: I appreciate your advice, but I don't care if it's the wrong approach. Any other approach allows CA's followers to continue to be deceived.

08/14/16 12:24 pm

The thing that really works me up, CA, is that you know this isn't true, but you won't take down the poll. It would be one thing if you were being misled, but you're purposely propagating false information, and that's wrong. I'd be a "beta male" if I let you get away with it.

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
08/14/16 12:28 pm

Acting whiny, obnoxious and rude is not how you get someone to do something for you.

08/14/16 12:29 pm

I'm not ask you to do anything for me. I'm asking for you to be honest with your followers.

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
08/14/16 12:30 pm

And acting whiny, obnoxious and rude is actually exactly how a beta male would have handled this situation.

dfish at home
08/16/16 12:32 pm

She's going off the deep end now

08/14/16 12:33 pm

You're right. An alpha male would avoid confrontation and let you lie to your followers.

08/14/16 12:00 pm

ConservativeCA: Who needs facts if a lie fits my xenophobic political narrative?

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
08/14/16 12:02 pm

At least I can control myself when I disagree with someone and act like a mature human being rather than losing my mind and throwing a tantrum.

08/14/16 12:05 pm

There's no disagreement here. You just spout off before you know facts and then refuse to take personal responsibility for it.

08/14/16 11:32 am

Angela Merkel: I would strongly urge all you to hire refugees.

CA's logical interpretation: Angela Merkel is forcing all German companies to hire a certain number of refugees.

-----------------------------------------------

Donald Trump: I would strongly urge all of you to vote for me in November.

CA's logical interpretation: Donald Trump is forcing every American citizen to vote for him in November.

And you say the media is biased.

08/14/16 11:38 am

CA's friend: Hey, CA, why don't you come to my house. We are having a party this weekend.

CA's logical interpretation: I am being kidnapped by my friend.

-----------------------------------

Military recruiter: CA, you should join the Army. We need all the recruits we can get, and we would love to have you!

CA's logical interpretation: Oh no, I'm being drafted.

-----------------------------------

CA's other friend: Hey, CA, can you loan me $20?

CA's logical interpretation: Help! My friend is robbing me!

Survivalistien I am Green and Retired
08/15/16 7:41 pm

It's no doubt that a good minority of German people are seeing Merkle on par as Hitler because both have aims for genocide. One aimed the Jews, the other aims German people, in their own country, elected their own leader, who betrayed them... America is next.

08/14/16 11:42 am

And the award for highest antipathy for facts goes to *drumroll* ConservativeCA! Wow, who would have thought he would win again. Hey, CA, do you want a trophy?

CA's logical reaction: I am being forced to carry a gold statue.

08/14/16 11:43 am

Reasonable person: Sure, what's the number

CA's logical reaction: Stop forcing me to have a massage!

08/14/16 11:44 am

No, I'm just trying to shame you into taking down the poll and accepting a fact-based criteria for life.

ConservativeCA Joe Biden is barely alive
08/14/16 11:45 am

Yeah, you're just embarrassing yourself. Have a little self-respect.