5knuckledpika August 13th, 2016 6:23am

(Wellness day) Well everyone this was my last free week before school. So I was wondering how has your week been? Tell me it all the good, the bad, and how you've been this week.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
08/13/16 11:11 am

A good week - I had a good meeting with my boss & she is giving me more responsibilities & wants to help me move up.

jmw7477 Indiana
08/13/16 1:44 am

We did a very big stock up trip to Sam's Club. (We have the space for it in the new house.) We found two chairs and a desk/vanity at a second hand store for a good price. We took an electric fireplace my husband found at a yard sale and gave it a facelift -- fixed it, stained it, and put rock spray paint on the top and bottom. We mixed some paint the former owners left behind into a color I like and used it to paint a cabinet we've had for years that's been slightly abused. It's going to be the new color of the dining room and hall. We picked out ceiling fans. Hubby's buddy is helping him install those.

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
08/12/16 11:35 pm

I'm sorry you have to go back this early. I only have about 3 weeks to go myself. Then I go to 2 schools.

garrettr Alabama
08/13/16 1:04 am

It's been pretty good. I started back to work already but my students start Monday. I'm not too excited. After 12 years (this will be my 13th) I have gotten tired of teaching. Kids get worse and worse every year.

missmorganmarie ...
08/13/16 5:10 pm

ugh that's right in the middle!! my mom works in a middle school and she can't stand the kids either. they are snotty and ungrateful

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
08/13/16 10:47 am

FRESHMAN! Hey everybody, freshman right here! ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ Take her lunch money!!

5knuckledpika California
08/13/16 1:57 am

Awww I hope they get better this year.

kawaiichan somewhere
08/12/16 11:32 pm

My week was good, but busy I've been working for the college. This is my last week off to. I hope u had a good summer. Also text me some time :)

garrettr Alabama
08/13/16 4:13 am

@missmorganmarie I teach 7th grade

catpillow Florida West Coast
08/15/16 5:55 pm

We took our cat to the vet today and he seems to be holding his own against the kidney failure. He looks like a perfectly healthy cat to the vet, but his kidneys aren't functioning any better than last month.

5knuckledpika California
08/13/16 10:46 am

Haha, well this will be my 2nd semester.

garrettr Alabama
08/13/16 5:16 pm

I get them in that weird intro to puberty phase. I have overheard some of the weirdest things.

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
08/13/16 10:31 am

No pika, we have another week. Classes begin on the 22nd.

5knuckledpika California
08/15/16 6:04 pm

Awww im so sorry I hope your cat gets better ill continue to pray ^_^

5knuckledpika California
08/13/16 10:39 am

Lol I know silly, but for me i feel like im starting silly. You wouldn't belive the many things my mom has planned for me. I feel like im in school already. Thats what I mean by it silly.

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
08/13/16 10:44 am

Lol are you a freshman? I'll be sure to bully you if I see you around campus.