IamPriscilla April 21st, 2016 12:24am

Creepy warning from Anonymous saying that the government it preparing to declare martial law an exterminate and reeducate millions of citizens.

susanr Colorado
04/20/16 6:09 pm

What utter bullcrap.

I listened to maybe 30 seconds of it, up to the part about rounding up the homeless and the bazillions of coffins, and how millions of citizens were going to be killed...

Starting in July.

Last July. If you google "anonymous red code" you'll see that this thing was posted last June.

LAST June. Over a year ago.

Notice anybody missing since then?

Why would I believe anything posted at a site called "Conspiracy Club" anyway?

I think I'm just going to continue living my life, and try not to step in the piles of bullcrap.

voc I am...what I am
04/20/16 6:38 pm

I've disappeared. I haven't been able to find myself. I think I was stolen.

Bobnpt The Ocean State
04/20/16 5:39 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha....,does anyone actually believe this shit?

liam2013 iowa
04/20/16 10:54 pm

A bunch of nonsense.

Xemanis Lawful Good
04/20/16 6:50 pm

Anonymous is a bunch of kids. Eh.. I wouldn't worry

susanr Colorado
04/20/16 6:58 pm

They wouldn't continue to be an issue in many areas, if very many of them disappeared. And they are, still.

sydwel
04/21/16 12:55 am

I don't view any website dedicated to promoting conspiracy theories as a serious and credible source. Also, Anonymous isn't a clearly defined group. Anyone can be a member of Anonymous. I could put up a video that says a secret organization is blowing up the planet in five minutes and say I am Anonymous.

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
04/20/16 6:34 pm

Not likely, but wouldn't surprise me either...

GlockMan1 Alabama
04/20/16 7:06 pm

Would this be the same US government that rounded up all the Indians, took away their bows and arrows, uprooted them from their long time homes and forced them to live on a reservation?

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
04/20/16 5:59 pm

It is stupidly easy to do this. simply poison the water supply. Done. But declaring martial law is a much harder and impossible way of doing things. First of all, if they come for me and my future family, they are gonna eat lead for dinner. Lead as in bullets. and they will get enough to fill their stomachs.

Mark3
04/21/16 5:07 am

Iam,yes conspiracies exist. They occur many thousands of times per day. There is, for example, an ongoing conspiracy of some influential people to eliminate the freedoms of US citizens, to remove an impediment to central control. It's a stated policy of the UN and The Club of Rome.

Take a breath. The army is composed mostly of patriots who would not obey an unconstitutional order.

4boot LaTrineodeur, MN
04/20/16 11:13 pm

Martial law would require an event, real or false flag, to justify its declaration...

IamPriscilla Idaho, USA
04/20/16 6:55 pm

How would you know if homeless people have gone missing?