kennabenena December 13th, 2015 7:02pm

For the first time in 13-15 years, I FINALLY have a new comforter & sheets on my bed. It no longer looks like a little kid sleeps in my bed, and it's great! As a child, did your bedroom decor mostly stay the same or change as you grew older?

ovcourse California, FJB
12/13/15 3:42 pm

Your parents are preparing to make your bedroom a guest room when you go off to college...JK. We jokingly told our daughter we're doing that. She was not amused. 😮

Allsports my world
12/13/15 1:13 pm

Treat yourself every so often

wearemonkeys77 Lest We Forget... Hodor
12/13/15 12:13 pm

changed but I did have a closet full of things that i could not part with.

EricMichael Casket Raider
12/13/15 4:03 pm

I had the same blue scooby doo blankets on my bed for years as a kid until my big bro moved out and I got his old black blanket... which I'm still using to this day in my apartment. Wtf xD I need to do something about this.

rons WOKE is sick
12/13/15 12:47 pm

That reminds me! I have to change the sheets on my bed too!

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
12/13/15 3:01 pm

I'm still using a blanket my aunt gave me when I was 6.

FIAT2LUX On Planet Earth
12/13/15 3:02 pm

I don't have a clue where she got it from when she was stationed in South Korea, but that is one of the sturdiest and longest-lasting blankets I have ever seen.

googer11 Minnesota
12/13/15 5:55 pm

Now you can get rid of your onesy!😊

susanr Colorado
12/13/15 9:11 pm

I remember only one major change, when I was in high school and my parents were repainting the whole house. And at some point my dad made a great desk for me. I'm sure some of the decorations changed over the years from when I was a little child but I don't remember much of that.

Brandon2018 Stocks Are Overvalued
12/17/15 10:29 am

My parents put this paper on the corners of the cieling in my bedroom spelling baby around the whole room like 15 years ago. Its still there. As soon a I get a gf, that crap is coming down.

Rosebud Ohio
12/13/15 8:35 pm

I have the same bedroom set in my parents home from when I was about... 12. The walls are the same color as when the house was built when I was 7. It never changed.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
12/13/15 1:10 pm

I skipped several between Holly Hobbie and the rainbow.

BamaGirl ROLL TIDE from Arizona
12/13/15 12:31 pm

It changed quite a bit.
The first one I can recall is Holly Hobbie.
Once I was done with characters... Had that's really cool rainbow... Briefly back to Garfield... Then some abstract pastel flower thing... Then a black background with a cranberry grape and teal colored block design on it... Then solid colors with lots of fun throw pillows!

jenkp223 Being a mommy
12/13/15 12:40 pm

It wasn't so much the decor, it was sleeping arrangements. My sister and I shared a room, so we had bunk beds, a trundle bed, a twin bed and a futon, and finally two twin beds. And that's apart from the waterbed that I inherited from my uncle when he moved out and I moved into his room. My sister wouldn't even sleep in it when the time came for her to move in with me.

IamPriscilla Idaho, USA
12/13/15 1:25 pm

I always had white walls.

aTsumiki Strike Witch
12/13/15 12:58 pm

I've always had solid colors

susanr Colorado
12/13/15 9:08 pm

I use one of my own crib blankets as a throw on my sofa. It's a beautiful cream colored wool thing, pretty good sized, & so clean it looks as if it was never used. I love having it.

Kimbobee the middle of nowhere
12/13/15 12:16 pm

It's changed quite a bit. I had a twin bed, then full bed with yellow walls and floral prints everywhere, then I got a canopy, then painted the walls blue and got blue and green bedding. Carpet has stayed an ugly peach color the entire time though lol

Rosebud Ohio
12/13/15 8:36 pm

I use my baby brother's baby blanket. It's from 1993 and is my 2 year olds favorite. My crib blanket is one of my 4 year olds favorites too ha.