elianastar December 11th, 2015 8:16am

"Not-a-poll" poll. Someone I've never met but highly admire, respect & consider a friend becuz of what he stands & fights for, lost his brother in San Bernardino attack. Linked is a profoundly moving & wise tribute regarding that loss. Read & think.

elianastar Gab.ai FreeSpeech
12/11/15 6:09 am

Thank you for sharing! I was even more heart broken by the whole affair when I discovered someone I have so much respect for was personally touched by this trauma. I really didn't think it was possible to feel more grieved about it, but there it was. 😪
🖖

elianastar Gab.ai FreeSpeech
12/11/15 6:54 am

Agree! I am so much stronger & better *because* of the bitter things in life... attitude is everything & *choosing* to find the benefit in them is the key.

But they are still hard to go thru & get to that place of seeing the value in them.

elianastar Gab.ai FreeSpeech
12/11/15 7:03 am

Thank you for sharing, cat! I'm hoping it will go viral. There is so much comfort & wisdom in his words & reflections!

cheermom New Jersey
12/11/15 7:04 am

I don't usually open links but was glad I read this post. Clearly written, beautifully expressed and very touching. Thanks for posting.

TierasPet
12/11/15 6:04 am

Thank you Eliana. I sent a message to the family and this was a beautiful tribute. He stated the thoughts of many when he wrote this and it is beautiful.

MogoshKatz Wisconsin
12/11/15 4:13 am

Thank you for posting this.

gonzoboy Arizona
12/11/15 7:27 am

My dear Tiera, thank you so much for sharing this. Tiera and eliana both, I'm so sorry for your losses that we'll all continue to remember for some time, as we continue to try and understand the "meaninglessness" of it all. THIS is as perfectly presented a tribute as I've ever seen. So well structured, so respectful, sincere, logical. As I read this, it's impact was both to my mind, and my heart. Such salient points delivered against the sadness and impact of such a great loss. An elegant and balanced, heartfelt tribute, to a beautiful man gone too soon. The chemistry of the world changes with the loss of such as these ones. Tiera and eliana, thank you for spreading your love for us. As we read and reflect on this tribute to this kind and loving man, I wish you all a beautiful Friday! He would want all of us to stay focused on the positive!
R.I.P. Daniel Kaufman

gonzoboy Arizona
12/11/15 7:29 am

R.I.P. Daniel Kaufman...

dudley northern Virginia woods
12/11/15 11:46 pm

Thank you! He may not think he is religious, but I'm pretty sure God does.

elianastar Gab.ai FreeSpeech
12/11/15 6:01 am

My pleasure. I found it too profound to not share. I'm glad you appreciated it as well. 🖖

TierasPet
12/11/15 6:05 am

Also, shared.

TierasPet
12/11/15 9:57 am

Thank you gonzo. That's a very heartfelt comment and it helps all of us heal. I read it the same way you did which is why it was shared. It's a beautiful tribute.

TierasPet
12/11/15 6:15 am

I'm so sorry Eliana, I think so many are feeling as you do. Many lives were touched that day and healing will take time but I believe as he does - we will heal. Sadness and strength can and often do come together. 💔

catpillow Florida West Coast
12/11/15 6:51 am

Done. I was deeply touched by this. Thank you for sharing it.

elianastar Gab.ai FreeSpeech
12/11/15 7:06 am

Agree! Thank you for making the time to read it... I rarely share this kind of thing but this is superior to most, ime. 🖖

elianastar Gab.ai FreeSpeech
12/11/15 4:23 pm

(((Gonzo))), so appreciate your comment & sentiments! Couldn't agree more!

klmmcm13 Massachusetts
12/11/15 5:35 pm

Just beautiful. Wow! Amazing.

Nik
12/11/15 5:36 pm

😢

elianastar Gab.ai FreeSpeech
12/11/15 1:19 am

If you should feel inclined, I would profoundly appreciate sharing this poll. I found it completely in character with the author, personally moving & thought-provoking, poignant, & wise. I hope most of those who read it also find it to be so.

Live long & prosper 🖖

Mark3
12/11/15 3:48 am

And I did.

elianastar Gab.ai FreeSpeech
12/11/15 1:17 am

Repeat of link for anyone who can't access it through the Q:

sandefur.typepad.com/freespace/2015/12/daniel-kaufman.html

elianastar Gab.ai FreeSpeech
12/12/15 5:24 pm

Thank you to everyone that has/will share this un-poll! 😘 & blessings/gratitude!