kermie March 15th, 2015 7:07pm

Presidential author Ed Klein is reporting that White House advisors first leaked the story about Hillary's emails because Obama hasn't gotten over the 2008 feud and doesn't want her to be President because she's not liberal enough. Likely scenario?

Zod Above Pugetropolis
03/15/15 3:07 pm

Very unlikely. It hardly qualifies as a "scandal", and the only people likely to be hurt by the story are those in the administration charged with records management. As far as we can tell, she "lost" far fewer of those emails than they would have.

susanr Colorado
03/15/15 12:41 pm

That's not the craziest idea I've heard today about Obama, but it's pretty far up there. I love the sources: "...one of Bill’s friends quotes him as saying." Interesting how this idea feeds right into interest in the author's book _Blood Feud_.

BrokenMirror free speech
03/15/15 3:33 pm

Personally I think it was so the major scandal would be old news by the general election

suppressedID IMEACH BIDEN
03/15/15 12:22 pm

Who knows?
Who cares?
Too many grudges in DC.

bringstheeagle Colorado
03/15/15 3:22 pm

Exactly. Also apparently she lost fewer emails than when Bush administration had an Email server maintained by a private organization- also the emails lost are less controversial- lol. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_White_House_email_controversy

bringstheeagle Colorado
03/15/15 3:22 pm

How quickly we forget.

bringstheeagle Colorado
03/15/15 1:33 pm

I think it's unlikely. Moreover, who is he to talk - he's too conservative too. Lol.

skinner Jersey City
03/15/15 1:06 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if Obama holds a grudge against Clinton, but I don't think he would actively sabotage her like this.

kermie gaytopia
03/15/15 2:13 pm

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he sabotaged her. They don't share many friends and he may already be prepared to back somebody else. But the reason that she's not liberal enough is laughable, considering he's governed like a republican.

cowboy Doors of Perception
03/16/15 2:27 am

Probably. The radical Liberals can't run to Communism fast enough.

bringstheeagle Colorado
03/15/15 3:37 pm

I agree Kermie Obama has been basically a Republican president. So was Bill Clinton as will be Hillary Clinton if she decides to run. In fact she will be the most republican yet. Lol.

Maj Worth Economist
03/15/15 3:00 pm

Not really. I don't think Obama's involved. But I figure that if peeps are throwing out stupid conspiracy theories, I should at least hypothesize something plausible. What that man suggests is idiotic given that the election is 18 months away.

Ebola1 Florida
03/15/15 4:47 pm

I think it's very plausible.

susanr Colorado
03/15/15 12:41 pm

Who knows, though.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
03/15/15 12:45 pm

I would think so. I think honorable politicians are few and far in between.

Maj Worth Economist
03/15/15 1:01 pm

Oh hell no. That's the biggest pile of crap. If anything, the conspiracy is that Obama leaked the story because people will have pretty much forgotten it in a year and a half. He'd be getting news out there so it can't be used against her later.

kermie gaytopia
03/15/15 2:15 pm

It's possible Valerie Jarrett was acting on her own, if it's true she leaked it. But he probably doesn't feel any loyalty to the Clinton's. Bill has repeatedly undercut him. I wouldn't be surprised if he's been courted by another candidate.

PyroSadist like my comments follow
03/15/15 3:20 pm

There is not much I would put past that incompetent ass but I think that is a little far-fetched... Especially since he could bury her for deeper with Benghazi or some of the other places where he stepped on his dick and could rightfully blame her

TierasPet
03/15/15 12:23 pm

I doubt it but I don't know.

NickD528 For The People
03/16/15 2:00 pm

To all the people saying this is unlikely:

How many lies has he told you? How many unfulfilled promises does he have? How much of a radical liberal is he?

P.S. : Obama, as much as I want you to go, I wish this was the one true thing you said.

TomM
03/15/15 12:42 pm

I really doubt it, especially when it comes from NY post, but it were true, it would be stunning.

skinner Jersey City
03/15/15 2:50 pm

Some aspects of his administration, like national security policy, have been more conservative. However, this is still very much a liberal administration, at least in the US sense of the word. That said we have to remember that Obama ran to Clinton's

skinner Jersey City
03/15/15 2:52 pm

left on many issues in 2008. Albeit, I don't think it's really about her being too far to the center so much as it is old campaign rivalries that never healed. Also in the cabinet, Clinton was one of the more hawkish individuals in the group that

skinner Jersey City
03/15/15 2:52 pm

would frequently disagree with the presidents policies in regions like Syria.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
03/15/15 5:54 pm

With the term frindememy I think it's a lot more into me then friend me those between those two. I one I remember one of Jimmy Carter sons said that they hold grudges and they remember.

Maj Worth Economist
03/15/15 3:02 pm

Scandals are supposed to be trump cards played when you need them. Now is not the time.

TomM
03/15/15 1:02 pm

True, but stabbing your own party's front runner in the back like that is still stunning in my opinion if true.

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
03/16/15 8:27 pm

I wouldn't be surprised. I wouldn't put it past any politician

kermie gaytopia
03/15/15 2:13 pm

Hmmm you think he's trying to help her?

kermie gaytopia
03/15/15 2:16 pm

Haha yes, compared to most other things I hear about Obama I find this this plausible.