PartyFree October 22nd, 2014 8:56am

Do you regularly watch or read news from an international news source?

fredd TrumpLand
10/22/14 11:46 am

BBC news is one of my main sources, although I don't read (or watch) a lot of news nowadays. I find them a lot more objective on American issues.

cowboy Here and There
10/22/14 5:49 am

Britain is being over-run with Muslims right now. America is next.

TopsQueen Oregon Coast
10/22/14 9:04 am

No, some BBC. When my daughter was in Paris the winter Olympics was odd. She says next time there on she wants to watch them in French. Not that she understands what she's there saying but she likes their attitude.

hrankta
10/23/14 6:38 am

BBC quite often.

dxstap Bloomington, Indiana
10/22/14 7:44 pm

Not really sure.
Is twitter considered a national source or international source.
I get news from twitter sometimes hours before a traditional news agency releases their Breaking News.

dogluvr Birmingham AL
10/22/14 4:51 pm

Try the CBC. Of course they have good Canadian coverage but they have great international stories. This includes US news that I never see on CNN or any others.

DuckAndCower
10/23/14 10:46 am

If I'm driving late at night, I'll catch the BBC World Service, but not regularly.

Skarface69 Retired
10/22/14 3:36 am

I read BBC for a laugh. News sites in the UK are as bad as here.

fredd TrumpLand
10/22/14 11:48 am

Interestingly though, I found American sources to be more objective on the Scottish Referendum. The UK press was too obsessed with tracking who just said what, when, to who etc. US press kept better focus on important, relevant issues.

fredd TrumpLand
10/22/14 11:49 am

So I think it helps to be at a remove for objectivity.

Zod Above Pugetropolis
10/22/14 5:21 pm

Yes, even if I don't count our "local" CBC affiliate on the other side of the border, eh?

PartyFree Nowhere in Particular
10/22/14 2:56 am

I do. CNN flips to their international feed from 9 PM to 1 AM, which I watch. I also watch Sky News International out of the UK and Todo Noticias from Argentina online. I read Clarín and La Nación, newspapers from Buenos Aires, online as well.

ladyniner81 no hope for humanity
10/23/14 10:38 am

Dad watches FOX News. I juat point and laugh. But I do watch CNN if I want to catch the "other side" I can't stomach MSNBC. They have interesting documentaries though