DerekWills June 9th, 2014 2:25pm

"I value the lives of American Veterans over the lives of Mexican citizens. Period." - Libertarian Talk Radio Host, Michael Berry

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
06/09/14 7:57 am

He hates blacks and Hispanics? Really? He's married to an Indian immigrant (who is now the Secretary of State for the great State of Texas) and has two adopted black children. So...... Your logic is flawed.

duey in a fools paradise
06/09/14 8:17 am

Just curious, he's a racist puke because he is for LEGAL immigration? I mean with you democrat, liberal, progressive folks there is a fine line. Do you believe there are borders that separate countries?

commonsense America isnt racist
06/09/14 10:38 am

I value all lives, but I hold an American life higher.

Liberty 4,032,064
06/09/14 10:07 am

If they're both strangers, I value both lives equally.

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
06/09/14 4:04 pm

So, you're president. You have one SEAL team available. An American POW is being held in Soviet controlled Ukraine and a Mexican national was kidnapped by Cartels. Both have said they will execute their prisoners at midnight (Eastern). After whom do

SugarShaq
06/09/14 7:47 pm

All of life is valuable. But American citizens should come first in their own country.

Liberty 4,032,064
06/09/14 4:24 pm

Well, it depends in what organization I'm employed as the president. If it's the federal government, I rescue the American, since that's my responsibility; if it's the Mexican government, I rescue the Mexican since that's my responsibility.

CalTexHawk spiral arm
06/09/14 3:48 pm

Do his comments extend to other nationalities? If so, unless his wife is a veteran of the US military, he would value a strangers life over the life of his wife. That's a bit twisted.

MadCow True GOP
06/09/14 3:52 pm

Bobby Jindal is Indian, too, but that hasn't prevented him from becoming another "good ole' boy".

duey in a fools paradise
06/09/14 3:53 pm

Didn't answer my question and your comment has nothing to do with original point.

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
06/09/14 10:53 am

I listen to Michael Berry daily. And the reasons below prove he is anything but racist. Nandita Berry is an Indian immigrant. His two adopted children are black. Your claims of racism have no ground on which to stand.

MadCow True GOP
06/09/14 7:55 am

I will agree with the comment, but I know that Michael Berry probably followed that up with about 12 reasons why he hates blacks and Hispanics on general principle. That guy can thank the stars for the First Amendment.

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
06/09/14 4:02 pm

His remarks were comparing American vets to Mexican citizens. His wife, though an immigrant, is not an Indian citizen. She is an American.

DerekWills Lone Star Gun Rights
06/09/14 4:05 pm

You send the SEALs to rescue? The American or the Mexican?

MadCow True GOP
06/09/14 8:11 am

Try listening to what he says. It'll become obvious.

CalTexHawk spiral arm
06/09/14 4:16 pm

Good point. I would be curious to hear what he has to say about naturalized citizens (Mexican, India, Italian, or any other). Or for that matter, non-veteran Americans versus veteran Americans.