KellyDimples February 13th, 2019 4:51pm

In an example of left vs right media, the right says Kamala Harris said she smoked pot in college while listening to Snoop and Tupac, whose music came out 5 years later. The left says she was answering a different question. I just don't know.

chickencookie Jihad Joe
02/13/19 10:17 am

She was putting people in jail for the same activity she was doing.

kscott516 Masks fail
02/13/19 11:01 am

Zimmy has TDS and only gets upset about things the propagandists tell him to.

Think Lovin Life
02/13/19 10:38 am

Those was Kampala Harris’ Pocahontas Warren beer moment! Leftist can’t be truthful, they must try to be “cooler” than they are.

KellyDimples NJ
02/13/19 10:50 am

You mean when he says that 1 in 3 girls get raped on their way to the border, but it was really (only?) 31% so they call it a lie? Nevermind that other statistics show it might be as high as 60 or 70%. That's what the fact checkers do, they compile little things like that to say he lies every day.

SHIPPY1944 Tn.
02/13/19 10:08 am

More DemLeftist word parcingπŸ€₯double speak😳 Remember when Ol’Bill stated, “It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is.”

KellyDimples NJ
02/13/19 10:18 am

I don't care if she did it or not. She's the one who said she did it. But if she's lying that she did it to seem cool to a certain audience, then I care.

Think Lovin Life
02/13/19 12:27 pm

Zim ... noted that you can’t defend your position.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
02/13/19 11:26 am

She's trying to be cool.
Next she'll brag about having Instagrammed pix of herself with piercings and tattoos and avocado toast in 1984.

kscott516 Masks fail
02/13/19 11:48 am

HRC and Obama are traitors because of facts, not because the MSM, which I don’t watch anyway.

leilu SoCal
02/13/19 10:02 am

The funny thing is, I only have only heard about it from left leaning media.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
02/13/19 11:24 am

Keep telling your unicorn that, Z

KellyDimples NJ
02/13/19 11:28 am

The poll is about Kamala Harris, not Trump. I was trying to make it fair, saying I really don't know what the truth is. It seemed like a good clear-cut example to show how easy it is to get 2 sets of 'facts', and how easy it is to turn us all on each other. I really don't care if she smoked pot, or who she listened to while she did it. I have my own issues with her that have nothing to do with that.

theNobamist Silicon Valley
02/13/19 11:28 am

How's the MSM reacting to Willie Brown's dis on her that she was just sleeping her way up?
Have the MSM thrown out ol' Willie? SF mayor, Dem fundraiser extraordinaire, pal of Pelosi, aid to the rise of Jesse Hi-Jackson?

KellyDimples NJ
02/13/19 10:19 am

Good point, cc.

kscott516 Masks fail
02/13/19 11:48 am

What lies, zimmy?

Diogenes FreeMeBe
02/13/19 11:51 am

But listening to Tupac and Snoop Dog...UNFORGIVABLE!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

02/13/19 11:57 am

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚well there is that! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Think Lovin Life
02/13/19 3:19 pm

Zim ... curious. You again make false statements that you can’t defend. I challenge you to present a lie that MrT has told that I defend.

ALincoln212 PA
02/13/19 10:12 am

Honestly, who cares what she did in 1986? If she smoked and if she didn't smoke, who cares? Why should we expect her to remember the years exactly? Very few people would remember specific dates off hand. This is a non-story, so lets move on.

ALincoln212 PA
02/13/19 5:34 pm

🍿🍿🍿🍿

Think Lovin Life
02/13/19 5:43 pm

Zim ... and in that other thread you also dishonestly didn’t address your assertions.

rons Thanks America
02/13/19 10:23 am

Takes a page from Al gore.

KellyDimples NJ
02/13/19 11:38 am

But this poll was really more about the media than anything else.

Think Lovin Life
02/13/19 4:35 pm

Zim ... MrT was operating on the information available before his own rally started. Can you prove the number of people that were at the failed congressman’s rally?

I don’t think that MrT’s estimate of the crowd size rises to the level of a lie. It does present itself as speculation.

Was Kamala Harris speculating that she smoked marijuana and listened to those specific idiot rappers or was she stating as fact — as a former prosecutor — that her statement was true?

Think Lovin Life
02/13/19 12:06 pm

Zim ... you don’t condemn leftist lies and you can’t articulate MrT lies. Curious.

KellyDimples NJ
02/13/19 4:57 pm

And once again, I don't care what she said. I made the poll about the difference in the way the media is covering it. Your TDS can't allow you to answer any poll without bringing him into it.

Think Lovin Life
02/13/19 4:59 pm

Zim ... I get that you’re confused because the majority of the leftist agenda is built on lies, so it’s tough for you to distinguish truth from lies.

I asked you to show a lie. You failed. You couldn’t even show his quote and then the numbers that validate the lie. You attempted to take MrT’s speculation as an assertion of fact, it was not.

Kamala Harris by contrast made a statement that is verifiably false. She asserted that it was fact. The timeline betrays Ms Harris’ lie!

RussianThunder Russia and USA
02/13/19 11:04 am

I saw the headline and wondered why everyone is talking about their past. Unless you killed or raped someone, served a long stint in prison, I think your past is irrelevant. Who cares. Ok ok. She wants to be “hip and relevant”. Listening to Snoop Dog 20-30 years ago won’t get you elected. Outline your proposals for the American people and it might.

.......

Think Lovin Life
02/14/19 4:40 am

Zim ... she didn’t misspeak. She purposefully lied in order to endear herself to the drug-taking rap-listening crowd. It’s called pandering.

MrT also pandered to his crowd, but he didn’t lie. The equivalent would have been if MrT had said, I counted the people at the pathetic Mr O’Roarke rally and there were only 30 people there.

KellyDimples NJ
02/13/19 5:12 pm

But your excuse for her lies, even though I wasn't asking for one, was "Trump does it, so..."

KellyDimples NJ
02/13/19 10:05 am

And are they saying she said it?

KellyDimples NJ
02/13/19 5:33 pm

You started your comments by bringing Trump into it, way before Think got involved.

02/13/19 10:39 am

She said it, and obviously smoked pot afterwards. Do I care she smoked pot, absolutely not.

Think Lovin Life
02/13/19 10:39 am

... this was ...

02/13/19 2:36 pm

Think- I refuse to condemn Left lies, because you won’t condemn Trump’s lies. Lies are ok now, thanks to Trump.

02/13/19 11:36 am

And you keep telling your Gargoyle

02/13/19 4:24 pm

Telling the American people he did not pay off Stormy Daniels. Defend it please

02/13/19 10:39 am

But Trump is allowed to lie about everything πŸ™„

02/13/19 4:55 pm

Ok you both made my point again πŸ™„you will always make excuses for Trump’s lies, well guess what Harris just misspoke and is trolling the right.

02/14/19 4:25 am

Harris just misspoke and is trying to trigger the right, and it’s no big deal a tiny lie. So it really doesn’t matter and now she has the credentials to be President of the United States! πŸ‘

02/13/19 11:12 am

No all I’m saying if you guys are going start pointing out lies of Democrats, it’s a no win for you as long as Trump lies just about everyday, large or small lies matter! Or does Trump get a pass? 🀷🏻‍♂️

02/13/19 11:13 am

And Kscott has ODS and HDS but only because his media tells him so.

02/14/19 4:47 am

Think- keep moving that goal post! πŸ‘

leilu SoCal
02/13/19 2:14 pm

I don't know, I've seen the article headlines but have zero interest in reading any of it, it's petty.

02/13/19 5:24 pm

Think- I did show a blatant lie, But your fake outrage over miss Harris lies or any other Democrat is meaningless now. When I see you are outraged over Trump’s lies then I will take you seriously.