DemocRats May 28th, 2017 8:51pm

Are violent protests the best way to combat Trump's policies?

HammeringMan Gods Away On Business
05/28/17 7:55 pm

Violence compromises the message, the messenger, and often targets the innocent.

Loveus
05/28/17 6:55 pm

The best way to combat Trumps policies? Why would you want to? Or maybe you support illegal immigration and terrorizing. Best idea- let's get Madonna in her g -string to speak out again!

commonsense America isnt racist
05/28/17 3:29 pm

It's the dumbest option.

PointB Libertarian Centrist
05/29/17 3:00 am

You can't mark something that didn't happen and I don't remember there being a bad terroristic attack in the US under Trump. I have met illegal immigrants. What is your source that says 75% come through planes?

PointB Libertarian Centrist
05/29/17 6:10 pm

Did you even read what I said or are you a robot on auto repeat?

doober72 Vidalia, Ga.
05/28/17 7:24 pm

Wrong direction.

PointB Libertarian Centrist
05/29/17 5:21 pm

Throughout Trump's presidency there have been many major terrorist attacks worldwide yet no major ones here. Throughout Obama's presidency even though it has been 16x longer there were many major terrorist attacks here yet few worldwide.

On immigration you have to show your sources. I was looking through NPR (I can find it if you want) and they said that only 40% of illegal immigration was done through the visa overstays, far less than your 75% (of which lacks a source). With that there must be 60% of illegal immigration done by illegal land crossings since you can't get on a plane or boat w/o a visa. So the Wall has a potential of stopping up to 60% of illegal immigration. How is that self serving? We do need ways to hunt down visa overstays, but that doesn't make the wall self-serving.

Suzan Hawaii
05/29/17 12:42 am

If you have a violent protest, what you have to say does not matter to me.

Kylflo2 New Hampshire
05/29/17 12:54 am

Do you know what the US does? We don't just go around killing people. That was the Soviets, Nazis, Mid. East countries, North Korea, and so on.

Myrmidon
05/28/17 8:29 pm

Well said 👍

PointB Libertarian Centrist
05/29/17 5:36 pm

Boo hoo Hillary lost and Trump is not making the policies you wanted. Start a riot or a revolution I don't care, I will be glad to see you dead or in prison. You are the people that America has fought against to become the America it is today. Back when Lincoln got elected a lot of Souther Democrats got worked up similar to you, and I don't need to tell you how that ended. Name a time when violence against a president worked in America and I will tell you several times it didn't.

mtdewbob Arizona
05/29/17 4:54 am

Liberal Democrat sure do think so

kspells TheOtherOtherside
05/29/17 6:00 pm

Advice: you are the only one that's crying. Save your superior rhetoric... oh wait, I guess now is the only time you'll have to use it. Enjoy while you still can.

DoctorWasdarb Marxist Leninist Maoist
05/28/17 2:12 pm

Bourgeois revolutions are hardly revolutionary.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
05/29/17 6:07 pm

I told you where I got my info. Expand your mind slightly. New (that means recent, present or future) illegal immigrants that will enter this country won't do so on land but by airplane. Terrorists attacks in this country, if they happen, if they don't happen have nothing to do with Trump.

PointB Libertarian Centrist
05/29/17 6:11 pm

Crying? You are the one who either will be arrested, killed, or most likely be proven to be a weak little liar. Why would I be sad about someone worthless like yourself facing this dilemma?

kspells TheOtherOtherside
05/29/17 3:05 pm

My comment rephrased: we are not experiencing a high rate off terror. We never have and that has nothing to do with any policies made by Trump.

The wall is as self serving as it can get. Rephrased:
new illegal immigrants get here on a plane not on foot. A wall will not solve, help, or address that problem. Our border is already more secure than ever before, keeping undesirables out. Self serving means financial or personal gain.

I hope this helped.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
05/28/17 5:47 pm

Violence has proven success rate. We would not be as civil as we are now without our blood bath history of political change. Violence gets attention. Once there is focus the violence becomes less.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
05/30/17 12:00 am

I'm not facing a dilemma. Your thoughts make up a dream world existence where you imagine shit about me. FYI: I'm not really involved in any way. Sorry, won't be playing out that getting arrested scene, but you go right on ahead with all that shit.

Loveus
05/29/17 8:26 pm

The Jews have a wall and so does the Vatican. Why is it bad when we want one?

Odysseus We All Need A Fantasy
05/29/17 4:01 am

No, humor is the best way to shame Trump and his supporters.

Loveus
05/29/17 10:59 am

Kspells- what is your point to clarify? You're saying you condone illegal immigration and you are making up excuses why it should be allowed? As a LEGAL immigrant who has gone through the process, it's not fair that someone can "jump the line".

kspells TheOtherOtherside
05/29/17 9:05 am

Advice: you are making my point for the terror not happening. Thank you. The Center for Migration published a paper in 2015 with a then low estimate of %60 of all new immigrants here illegally come by plane and over-stay there visas. Mexico immigration to are country is at an all time low. Mexican Nationalists are leaving in record high #'s. But even without their proof... it's just common knowledge.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
05/28/17 11:56 pm

New Direction? Sounds like boy bands. We are a nation of violence. Killing each other is a pastime. You act like it's a shocking new development. It's at our core. If peaceful banter worked we would use it. This country is wrong. It was a mistake to think people wanted to be better, they don't.

kspells TheOtherOtherside
05/29/17 12:00 am

When was the last time you were terrorized and only Trump's policy saved you? Have you ever met an immigrant that wasn't here legally? If you have there is @%75 chance they got here on a plane. The wall is as self serving as it can get.