VeganCrusader December 14th, 2015 2:52pm

Would you look down on a woman who uses abortion as her preferred method of birth control?

MrsCrayonWax
12/14/15 8:20 am

I think it's a sad use of abortion when there are other birth control methods available. Not to mention, the damage to a woman's body each abortion causes.

HopefulChaos ohio
12/14/15 8:05 am

Yes, that is just irresponsible

ZaQ777 Pittsburgh
12/14/15 9:10 am

I would find the choice odd considering other forms of contraception are so much easier.

aj1545 Cat Lady
12/14/15 10:48 am

Id think she was insane for wanting to go through that repeatedly. Plus youve gotta be wealthy to afford that.

aj1545 Cat Lady
12/14/15 10:49 am

How sad. Im assuming contraceptives arent free?

kscott516 Masks fail
12/14/15 9:10 am

Almost half of Democrats say yes?! Not surprising that so many don't take personal responsibility.

Cannibal
12/14/15 8:02 am

Good thing its purpose is not to be a woman's prime birth control but a backup plan. Some women may do that but that's not what it's made for

Vayl Reason over common sense
12/14/15 11:34 am

As long as it's within the first trimester, before the fetus is sentient, I have no reason to care.

ronderman North Carolina
12/14/15 12:41 pm

Yes. I would look down on someone who uses abortion as their preferred method of birth control. That's a lot to go through when a condom would be much safer.

CJATX Austin
12/14/15 1:33 pm

Their choice, not mine. It's not the smartest, easiest, or cheapest choice, but again, it's not my choice.

17millionTwats Leeds, UK
12/14/15 8:31 am

I think abortion should be readily available early on in pregnancy, but shouldnt be used simply as another contraceptive, id much prefer people either keep it in their pants, or used condoms/ the pill or whatever

CrzyChica
12/14/15 3:00 pm

Did you read the question? It asks if we look down on a woman who uses abortion as birth control. So if lots of Dems said yes, they look down on women who use abortion as birth control, how does that have anything to do with whether Dems take personal responsibility? It didn't ask if the person taking this poll personally uses abortion as a means of birth control, but what our perception of those who do is.

greeengoddess Minnesota
12/14/15 11:12 am

I wouldn't look down on her as a person, but like others have said, I would sure think it was odd and not at all practical.

Laserbeam Crazy bird lady
12/14/15 11:25 am

She must have an awful lot of money.

CrzyChica
12/14/15 10:05 pm

No. Your point does not stand except in your own little head. Expressing an opinion about another's behavior in no way reflects the behaviors of the person giving those opinions. Dems said they don't judge women who have abortions. They did not say they, themselves have abortions.

CrzyChica
12/15/15 7:21 am

Yeah. 'Cause you can read minds & you think that making assumptions actually gives you the truth of a situation. You still missed my point, as I guessed you would. So either reading comprehension issues or being willfully obtuse. Enjoy your penchant for ignorant assumptions. You guessed wrong, by the way, dude.

kscott516 Masks fail
12/14/15 3:09 pm

Meant to say "no". My point still stands.

aj1545 Cat Lady
12/14/15 12:15 pm

Aah that makes sense. Even good qquality iuds can be brutally painful to insert, and cause cramping for weeks. I can see an hour of discomfort seeming better in this situation. Its a shame men wont do their share, though even here there is a lot

kscott516 Masks fail
12/15/15 6:37 am

Right, their moral compass is broken. And now I know which way you voted. Sick!